Options

Farming Demon Prince's Blood

sgipliu16sgipliu16 Registered Users 1 Posts
I've been farming for 1 hour yesterday and I got 12 DP's sigil 3 hearts and only 2 Demon Prince's Blood from legendary mode Thrundleheim, Mead's River, and Hero's road
Is something wrong with the drop rate or is it me farming on the wrong map?

Comments

• Options
    iWhiteboyiWhiteboy Registered Users 12 Posts
    Thats the problem im having. I hardly find Demon Prince Blood! I find Soulshards more it seems like lol
  • Options
    TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    If you got only 17 reagents in 1 hour of farming you need a better weapon. Farm ony Trundheim for blood because there you don't get hearts and it can be done fast.
  • Options
    s4df4ces4df4ce Registered Users 141 Posts
    Nope everyone's problem not only yours.. apparently demon's prince sigil which is supposed to be more rare drop is found plenty than green demon prince blood.. you are in correct maps.. personally I tend to have more blood in hero's road other than thrundeim and mead river..
  • Options
    litolito Registered Users 68 Posts
    Helgard is the best place to farm blood IMO..i got 1-2 drops every boss kill, hardly ever none
    "fly high and touch the sky, but keep your feet to the ground"
  • Options
    pelepalapelepala Registered Users 349 Posts
    its just luck. some stage works for one but not the other and sigil are like weed you can never get rid of. you can sell them all and you'll still end up with more sigil then eye or blood during farming.
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Yea, sigils are like a flood after a drought, at first you need it, then it becomes too much.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    Hagia SophiaHagia Sophia Registered Users 13 Posts
    Same here... blood very dificult to find. Flood of Eye and sigils .