Options

what do the General's Flags actually do?

camerr55camerr55 Registered Users 18 Posts
So I got the flags after farming J clops for a few weeks, but not really sure what they do. My stats dont change and there are no special attacks I can see. Was this just a waste of time? Maybe the "VANITY" item description should have made this obvious from the jump...

Comments

• Options
    EternityWarriorEternityWarrior Registered Users 450 Posts
    The wings/flags does nothing. They just make you look cool, although I don't really think they are (except for jade hellboy wings and mage's greater wing of light).
  • Options
    The wings/flags does nothing. They just make you look cool, although I don't really think they are (except for jade hellboy wings and mage's greater wing of light).

thanks @eternitywarrior so now do I just farm and farm to get higher in the tower and better gear? seems like no other point to the game now really?
  • Options
    You can farm jade cyclops for lvl 44 weapon, godly chest of resolve and godly helm of resolve. The other godly items can only be obtained from endless mode.
  • Options
    You can farm jade cyclops for lvl 44 weapon, godly chest of resolve and godly helm of resolve. The other godly items can only be obtained from endless mode.

great thanks. in case you are keeping track I also got the godly chest plate of fortitude level 45 from jade clops. max 1292, i have it 15/15 and am at 5523.4 HP and 552.3 Defense.
  • Options
    Try to get godly of resolve. Resolve is always good (although it only increases GS by 1, it increases your iif a lot).
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts

Woa woa woa, regular hellboy wings look sweet on warrior. And dont tell me otherwise. I spent 17 days farming for them.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    SuperstargumSuperstargum Registered Users 197 Posts
    Rofl... I got the General Flags and I think it looks awesome on my warrior... HB Wings would look cool but I think wings looks better on the mage
  • Options
    StTyraelStTyrael Registered Users 73 Posts
    Rofl... I got the General Flags and I think it looks awesome on my warrior... HB Wings would look cool but I think wings looks better on the mage

I think I said something almost exactly like this on another post or in child chat. We warriors must think alike then. The orange in the flags matches the orange trim in murdermaker (well any of the top tier swords) and the orange glean off the godly wondrous armor, especially with the godly/wondrous spaulders on that have the red highlights to polish things off.

And I wouldn't be surprised that if in the next issue of Playboy we don't see a centerfold of a demonically winged woman with large ears wearing a mage's outfit.

Seriously, even though I critique this game a lot, I need to also give credit where it's deserved. The character models for the warrior are some of the coolest for any warrior type class hero I've seen since Diablo II, and the same exact statement goes for the Mage vs Sorceress. The monk well, I haven't played him yet and doubt I will since my VP doesn't count and I'm unranked and I doubt my issue will ever get resolved because I'm unrooted and even though the super mods keep insisting I must have traces of root files somewhere ok my phone, they are dead wrong. I am a G2 developer on XDA and know what to look for gonna roofed device and my phone has none of the above. First off, I got it as an insurance replacement maybe a week prior to the game coming out. I haven't roofed it yet just because of this game. I have maybe 7 non system or non Google apps installed and NON of those are triggering the is_rooted flag (I created that variable but the logic is the same) because A) They were all installed prior to when I stopped being able to rank and never caused issues before and B) I have removed each one one by one until all were removed to eliminate each one as a variable in this dilemma.

Fine. Now I'm told there must be fragments somewhere of a previously rooted phone. They won't listen. There are no busybox modules, every single file in the /system, /data, /persist, hell all the mounts are completely stock. There isn't even any files or direcories in /sdcard that are root related like any .img files or a /TWRP directory for my phone backups. I don't get why I'm triggering the is_rooted flag and sadly think I'm in the minority and that the others with ranking issues might just have apps related to rooting installed triggering the flag which can be easily resolved. Roofed players should be able to play anyways, and the programmers need to think outside the box and code an algorithm instead for protecting the game state files. Its possible... I've outlined a method I've coded for another game, and pointed out other games that do it like zdiaboo II. You never saw online players able to use a hex editor to hack themselves zod runeeword gear did you? Wow packet sniffing for the map hack...but that's a different story. All you saw were players using game flaws to help with pking like killing your own teammates using hydras...etc etc.. Man..I get worked up cause I know there's no incentive for the project managers to worry about new code being developed no matter how little time it may take just to help out a few players.
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    StTyrael wrote: »
    I think I said something almost exactly like this on another post or in child chat. We warriors must think alike then. The orange in the flags matches the orange trim in murdermaker (well any of the top tier swords) and the orange glean off the godly wondrous armor, especially with the godly/wondrous spaulders on that have the red highlights to polish things off.

And I wouldn't be surprised that if in the next issue of Playboy we don't see a centerfold of a demonically winged woman with large ears wearing a mage's outfit.

Seriously, even though I critique this game a lot, I need to also give credit where it's deserved. The character models for the warrior are some of the coolest for any warrior type class hero I've seen since Diablo II, and the same exact statement goes for the Mage vs Sorceress. The monk well, I haven't played him yet and doubt I will since my VP doesn't count and I'm unranked and I doubt my issue will ever get resolved because I'm unrooted and even though the super mods keep insisting I must have traces of root files somewhere ok my phone, they are dead wrong. I am a G2 developer on XDA and know what to look for gonna roofed device and my phone has none of the above. First off, I got it as an insurance replacement maybe a week prior to the game coming out. I haven't roofed it yet just because of this game. I have maybe 7 non system or non Google apps installed and NON of those are triggering the is_rooted flag (I created that variable but the logic is the same) because A) They were all installed prior to when I stopped being able to rank and never caused issues before and B) I have removed each one one by one until all were removed to eliminate each one as a variable in this dilemma.

Fine. Now I'm told there must be fragments somewhere of a previously rooted phone. They won't listen. There are no busybox modules, every single file in the /system, /data, /persist, hell all the mounts are completely stock. There isn't even any files or direcories in /sdcard that are root related like any .img files or a /TWRP directory for my phone backups. I don't get why I'm triggering the is_rooted flag and sadly think I'm in the minority and that the others with ranking issues might just have apps related to rooting installed triggering the flag which can be easily resolved. Roofed players should be able to play anyways, and the programmers need to think outside the box and code an algorithm instead for protecting the game state files. Its possible... I've outlined a method I've coded for another game, and pointed out other games that do it like zdiaboo II. You never saw online players able to use a hex editor to hack themselves zod runeeword gear did you? Wow packet sniffing for the map hack...but that's a different story. All you saw were players using game flaws to help with pking like killing your own teammates using hydras...etc etc.. Man..I get worked up cause I know there's no incentive for the project managers to worry about new code being developed no matter how little time it may take just to help out a few players.

I have all wondrous and godly besides the gauntlets, ring, and talisman. And i have the flags and the demonic wings. I think demonic wings look best on warrior. But we all have different opinions. You respect me, I'll respect you.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.