Endless mode, wait time, and drop rates

Hi,

first off, I'd like to say that when the endless mode first started, the drop rates to wait time ratio was crazy and I was all for a change in that part of the game. Also, I want to add that I can't use any item in the game except for the godly items dropped only from endless (aka everything but chest and helmet).

However, given the amount of complaints at first, glu decided to both reduce the drop rates to close to nothing (5 days of level 110+ that never even yielded a blue item) AND double the wait time for another run.

I believe that the drop rates needed to be lowered, but changing both those factors at the same time and in this extent make me not want to play anymore except for the two endless runs I can do every 3+ hours.

Basically, I was wondering if anyone else was frustrated with how the high level (and high farming) part of this game is, well, endless (no pun?)

Thanks in advance for any input.

-Nyjn

(ps: english is not my first language and I hope that I make enough sense for people to understand my point, please feel free to ask questions)

Comments

• pelepalapelepala Registered Users 349 Posts
    they want us to buy them ticket and pot. The best item i for the last few day of endless to lvl 125 is a DPSS. not 1 single godly but did get a wonderous shoulder of fort..
  • SynxSynx Registered Users 4 Posts
    The droprate was proper to lower. But not the wait time if they lowered the droprate THAT much!
    Either better chance on droprates from wave 100+ since it is hard(almost impossible) to get better gear from lvl 45+ or 7k GS and up.

Pretty please! Add more dungeons for players above 7k GS or lvl 45 and up!
    Build a third "nightmare" mode if not new island/map completely.
    I would suggest that ppl who got their all three characters to legendary mode could first then enter the new island/map.
  • CroqCroq Registered Users 13 Posts
    Synx wrote: »
    The droprate was proper to lower. But not the wait time if they lowered the droprate THAT much!
    Either better chance on droprates from wave 100+ since it is hard(almost impossible) to get better gear from lvl 45+ or 7k GS and up.

Pretty please! Add more dungeons for players above 7k GS or lvl 45 and up!
    Build a third "nightmare" mode if not new island/map completely.
    I would suggest that ppl who got their all three characters to legendary mode could first then enter the new island/map.

Agreed. Although I only have 6,000 gs, i feel stuck