Options

N cyclop Drops

PomariusPomarius Registered Users 19 Posts
Hey there just to cinfirm somthing cyclop can drop every item in gold right? Not just Helmet?
Is there somthing like higher Chance of drop for some itemclass?
And IIF is to increas item qualety or just quantety?

Regards pomarius

Comments

• Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Pomarius wrote: »
    Hey there just to cinfirm somthing cyclop can drop every item in gold right? Not just Helmet?
    Is there somthing like higher Chance of drop for some itemclass?
    And IIF is to increas item qualety or just quantety?

Regards pomarius

Jade cyclops drops only godly helmet and chest. He drops unbreakable everything else. Godly is tier 8, and unbreakable is tier 7 though. Both are legendary.

Endless mode drops everything else.

IIF increases the amount of items you find. Quantity, not quality.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    mikavicamikavica Registered Users 10 Posts
    He's asking about drops on cyclops normal (so you can endlessly stick your godly equipment up your...) and to the question. Yes, he does drop every possible item in legendary quality, though its not adviced to farm it all. First of all it would take forever to farm and secondly next tier items of lower quality are more less equal, therefor there is no need to farm it all.
  • Options
    mikavica wrote: »
    He's asking about drops on cyclops normal (so you can endlessly stick your godly equipment up your...) and to the question. Yes, he does drop every possible item in legendary quality, though its not adviced to farm it all. First of all it would take forever to farm and secondly next tier items of lower quality are more less equal, therefor there is no need to farm it all.

Thx for answer and understanding my Question ;)
  • Options
    pelepalapelepala Registered Users 349 Posts
    Cyclop (normal) drop epic set called "phenomenal" and lvl 9 gold weapon. slim chance of heavenly helm and lvl 15 gold weapon
    Nian (n) drop "Heavenly" and lvl 15 gold weapon. slim chance of glorious helm and lvl 21 weapon.
    HB (n) drop "Glorious" and lvl 21 weapon. slim chance of ancient helm and lvl 26 gold weapon.
    (i forgot exact name of the epic HB (N) drop so anyone know please correct)
    cyclop (L) drop "Ancient" and lvl 26 gold weapon, slim chance of Transcendence helm and lvl 31 gold weapon.
    Nian (L) drop "Transcendence" and lvl 31 gold weapon, slim chance of Unbreakable helm and lvl 36 gold weapon.
    HB (L) drop "unbreakable" and lvl 36 gold weapon.

The rest of the epic "godly" currently JCyclop and endless lvl 110+

Note: after the update (endless) patch the boss's loot table changed up abit. now they will drop blue/purple/gold item of the next and previous boss.
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Oh woops, didnt know that the N meant "normal mode". Im just so used to people asking about JC. Sorry pomarius
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    Oh woops, didnt know that the N meant "normal mode". Im just so used to people asking about JC. Sorry pomarius

Np still thx for your answer about the drop rate with iif
  • Options
    silencehuntsilencehunt Registered Users 37 Posts
    N cyclops drops phenomenal and glourius stuff and tyrpon fists

am monk so i dont know about the weapon what cyclops drops for warrior
  • Options
    pelepalapelepala Registered Users 349 Posts
    N cyclops drops phenomenal and glourius stuff and tyrpon fists

am monk so i dont know about the weapon what cyclops drops for warrior

trying to know all them epic weapons name is a pain. i just rgo by the general rule of ranking for weapon. CC/CD ,CD/iff etc...