Options

To GluAdmin

Hi there, I have a guild member who downloaded your game with a jailbroken device and has gotten to a very high level and only now has realised his VP does not count. He is a spender on gems as well and now sees no point as he cannot participate. If he jailbacks his device (unjailbreaks) and gets the game again and his same account, will his VP begin to register?

Thank You
Zaytoon
Addiction
Guild Leader

Comments

• Options
    EternityWarriorEternityWarrior Registered Users 450 Posts
    even if you restore, you vp wont be counted, at least that's what others said. Maybe you can tell him to delete the character, restore, redownload the game and see if he can get vp. If he can't then the last resort is to get a new device and start anew.
  • Options
    Zayt00nZayt00n Registered Users 81 Posts
    Has that worked for anybody?
    Zaytoon
    Addiction
    Guild Leader
  • Options
    Nobody tested it yet. But It's not like the vp rewards are good so it doesn't really matter.
  • Options
    StTyraelStTyrael Registered Users 73 Posts
    It's not the rewards, I'm in Godly and Unbreakable so I don't care about Wondrous ****. I can't join a top 5 guild until this is fixed. My device isn't rooted yet just because of this game and I can't get VP to count either and I'm not deleting my 10600+ GS character just for that.

On another note. Why is this the case for rooted devices? Root just means you have Admin access,... You don't need root to install modded APKs. Why are you punishing people who flash custom ROMs? Or editing their hosts file to block ads? Or to flash custom kernels? Or developers like myself who NEED a rooted device to develop on? We'll never get an answer.
  • Options
    ResolvedResolved Registered Users 98 Posts
    Glu you need to answer this, admin i know your reading this , WE NEED AN ANSWER .
  • Options
    HorrorkidHorrorkid Registered Users 1 Posts
    I had the same problem with my jailbroken iPhone. I restored it to stock version and started all over.
    My VP is counted now.
  • Options
    Zayt00nZayt00n Registered Users 81 Posts
    We do need an answer this is something happening to a lot of people and it may result in a lot of people having to delete their accounts which they've spent time and money on
    Zaytoon
    Addiction
    Guild Leader
  • Options
    Is this issue going too be resolved? Glu admin, stop ignoring
  • Options
    JamesHetfieldJamesHetfield Registered Users 22 Posts
    Game community asks for an answer. A quick reply would be a nice start.
  • Options
    Still waiting.
  • Options
    They usually respond faster via tickets. When the admins do come they only look at a few threads, and they might even miss this one. So yeah, sending ticket is a lot faster (I don't think it's backlogged now).
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    This was a long holiday weekend in the US (original post was on Sat.) so here's your response... Unfortunately, however, I don't have a 100% sure answer for you.

Jailbroken devices are not supported but undoing the jailbreaking may possibly log VP. This is something you'll just have to try as we don't have a case study for this.
  • Options
    Another useless answer
  • Options
    aryoaryo Registered Users 6 Posts
    just for that game i unrooted my phone.
    i deleted the game and reinstalled it.
    i still dont get the vp.
    What now?
    i really need a way to play that game and not a "maybe possible solution"
    it didnt work at all.
    I already invested enough in that game to buy all the "not free" top 30 Games in the Play store before i checked i dont get Points!!
    If we dont find a solution for that Problem, u lost one of your best customers. I just asking for what i paid for, i think its not to much!
  • Options
    MCRHemicalFRMCRHemicalFR Registered Users 17 Posts
    i'm not root on android and i'm stuck at 3030 gs ( i got 9900 gs ) i don't receive reward too :/ how to solve it admin ?? :/
  • Options
    nikxxxnikxxx Registered Users 5 Posts
    I have the same problem to, I am 46lvl almost done with legendary mode have 6k gs 200kvp and have bought the gem pack too and I realised its not getting counted. I know it's not as high as 10k gs but still I had put time as well as money in it . Please provide with some kind of solution I can unjailbreak within an hour if need be.
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Hi there. I already provided the answer I have. Jailbroken/rooted devices are not supported and we do not have any QA done for reversed-rooted devices, so you will have to discuss this among yourselves and compare results. More info is here:http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?96547-Valor-Points-showing-ZERO-or-not-increasing This thread is now closed.
This discussion has been closed.