Temple of Vaj'Ra glitch?

BarbaRayyanBarbaRayyan Registered Users 3 Posts
Does anyone seeing this in temple of vaj'ra legendary mode?

Some skull warriors are stuck on the wall.. Lol
image.jpg

And after i defeat bearman, the game is over. Even though there are still some enemies.. And i haven't finish collecting loot.
image.jpg

Comments

• pelepalapelepala Registered Users 349 Posts
    Does anyone seeing this in temple of vaj'ra legendary mode?

Some skull warriors are stuck on the wall.. Lol
    image.jpg

And after i defeat bearman, the game is over. Even though there are still some enemies.. And i haven't finish collecting loot.
    image.jpg

The game currently still have some minor gliches. I experenced on my warrior while farming Niam. His Hp bar barely drop but then drop like 50% from a single charged dash. Or when he does his paw slam light strike attack my war just froze and die then slide across the map.
  • LandenorLandenor Registered Users 5 Posts
    I see this as well in "normal mode" with "this" I mean that there are three warriors in a "secret chamber" behind the wall, and you need to kill them through the wall.

Not a major glitch or anything, but a glitch never-the-less.
  • Rego001Rego001 Registered Users 38 Posts
    This happens to me as well. Also, entires waves do not spawn from time to time that should
  • amoylawayamoylaway Registered Users 91 Posts
    you don't need to kill those monsters to proceed... you can skip killing them.. unless you want EXP... lol
  • pelepalapelepala Registered Users 349 Posts
    ya you can skip the monster in the frist half of the room by not goin to the chest spawn area. stick the the wall to the right and go straight to the boss. kill the boss and the mob that spawn with him and you can pass the stage while the first half of the mob still alive. possible glitch but a nice glitch if they added this to helgard map.