Coalescence is recruiting dedicated, active members!

m0rettom0retto Registered Users 22 Posts
Coalescence is an active, dedicated and very social guild. Our aim is to become a recognised and respected guild within the mobile gaming community. If you would like to become apart of our ever evolving heritage keep reading!

All applicants must have 6,000gs+

Please reply with your IGN, Gear Score, VP and how active you are on a weekly basis.

You can also send me a friend request in-game or a PM.
Coalescence is currently looking for active, social and dedicated members to become a part of our community. Send me a msg if interested or add me in game: m0retto
Prev1

Comments

• CaliverCaliver Registered Users 63 Posts
    Im in the guild already XD
    Good luck :) Let's have fun win tournaments and keep evolve!
  • AnthonyB1019AnthonyB1019 Registered Users 8 Posts
    IGN - AnthonyB
    GS - 8176
    VP - 94,088
    Fairly Active :)

It would be an honor to join such a respected guild that has a welcoming community of like minded players that are striving for excellence while having fun.

Thanks for your consideration

AB
    - Anthony B
    Guild Leader & All Around Awesome Dude
  • m0rettom0retto Registered Users 22 Posts
    Hi Anthony, thank you for your interest. Trials last one week, we monitor activity, progression and how social you are. I have added you to friends.
    Coalescence is currently looking for active, social and dedicated members to become a part of our community. Send me a msg if interested or add me in game: m0retto
  • Floyd99Floyd99 Registered Users 70 Posts
    Ign Floyd99
    Gs 6100
    Vp approx 150k

I hear your looking for good recruits? Look no further. I'm your man. Dedicated to the cause, obedient& active daily. Holla back if you think I'm the right guy

Floyd
    Anthony, after just 2 days I'm impressed with your activity. I hope it continues. A few slots have opened up due to inactive members, your invite has been sent.
    Floyd99 wrote: »
    Ign Floyd99
    Gs 6100
    Vp approx 150k

I hear your looking for good recruits? Look no further. I'm your man. Dedicated to the cause, obedient& active daily. Holla back if you think I'm the right guy

Floyd

Hi Floyd, Friend invite sent :) thanks for your interest.
  • Rockah0licRockah0lic Registered Users 12 Posts
    I'm 6.05k GS right now but my max is 7.8k GS (taking forever getting prince bloods). Within less than 2 weeks I went from 3k to 6k.I play every day and I received around 60k VP last fusion event.
    Rockah0lic wrote: »
    I'm 6.05k GS right now but my max is 7.8k GS (taking forever getting prince bloods). Within less than 2 weeks I went from 3k to 6k.I play every day and I received around 60k VP last fusion event.

Welcome to Coalescence :) we are a crazy bunch! Hope you enjoy! Don't be a stranger in chat :)
    Well done to all for our #36 place in the endless tournament. Great work!
  • JaxMJaxM Registered Users 83 Posts
    IGN: JaxM
    My warrior is 8k+, I'm currently playing mage at 2k.
    vp200k
    my problem is i don't know how to leave my guild. i just joined one and it promoted me to guild leader. any idea how i can leave it?
    JaxM wrote: »
    IGN: JaxM
    My warrior is 8k+, I'm currently playing mage at 2k.
    vp200k
    my problem is i don't know how to leave my guild. i just joined one and it promoted me to guild leader. any idea how i can leave it?

Hi JaxM, Thank you for your interest. I've sent you a PM :)
  • StTyraelStTyrael Registered Users 73 Posts
    Would join with my 10713GS warrior but I fail the root check when opening the app even though kybdevice was never rooted as its a new replacement one. I used to get my VPs to count but since last update nothing. I dont even have any alls that use su for anything. Yet according to GLU the problem is on my end as GLU super admins can't read for some reason lol.

If they ever fix things I'll let ya know
    StTyrael wrote: »
    Would join with my 10713GS warrior but I fail the root check when opening the app even though kybdevice was never rooted as its a new replacement one. I used to get my VPs to count but since last update nothing. I dont even have any alls that use su for anything. Yet according to GLU the problem is on my end as GLU super admins can't read for some reason lol.

If they ever fix things I'll let ya know

Ok ok dude, keep me posted! Good luck and I hope they can fix the issue.
    Inactive members have been sifted once again. Couple of slots open to players with 6k gs +

must be active, social and dedicated.
  • DaveShaveDaveShave Registered Users 56 Posts
    Guys how do I join the forum guild
    Dave,

Your behaviour and attitude towards members of the guild and players of ET3 is completely unacceptable. I've given you more than enough chances to make a change. I was even willing to forget about the reasons you left your previous guild and hopefully guide you in the right direction but unfortunately you just don't seem to heed my warning, I sincerely hope you reflect on this and address the highly undesirable aspects of your personality. Our community is small and bad news travels fast, you are not welcome.
  • tvbeerstvbeers Registered Users 2 Posts
    Figured it out
    Was 6655 GS last night now I'm 7248
    Not sure on VP with current event
  • tvbeerstvbeers Registered Users 2 Posts
    Add 55 to that...and it'll go up again once I fuse my unbreakable chest
  • MonkeyBoy420MonkeyBoy420 Registered Users 4 Posts
    Ok I'm on the forums but I'm lost as usual
    Ok I'm on the forums but I'm lost as usual

Lol monkey, go to profile, on the left theres a group tab, search for coalescence :)
  • DandoyDandoy Registered Users 1 Posts
    IGN: Dandoy
    GS: 9.9K
    VP: 136K

I am online daily but only for about 3hrs because I have work.
    I am currently a guild leader, if you will give me a chance.please give me time to say goodbye to my guildmates.sorry for my bad english, I'm from the Philippines
  • xgneilxxgneilx Registered Users 6 Posts
    This seems to be an interesting guild. I would want to join you guys someday.
    Dandoy wrote: »
    IGN: Dandoy
    GS: 9.9K
    VP: 136K

I am online daily but only for about 3hrs because I have work.
    I am currently a guild leader, if you will give me a chance.please give me time to say goodbye to my guildmates.sorry for my bad english, I'm from the Philippines

Your VP is very low considering your GS, do you participate in tournaments often?
    xgneilx wrote: »
    This seems to be an interesting guild. I would want to join you guys someday.

Why thank you, we try our best :) happy farming dude!!
    Couple of slots have opened up due to low gs inactive members. 6k+ GS.
  • tieusnipertieusniper Registered Users 6 Posts
    IGN : tieusatthu
    GS : 8k7
    I recently started a week. :))
    Hi there, thank you for your interest, however, your in game name appears to be invalid.
  • KudeiroKudeiro Registered Users 8 Posts
    Hi m0retto, Im interested in becoming a member of this guild.
    IGN: Kudeiro
    GS: 7500
    VP: 100k

Note: my VP is only 100k because Im now becoming active in tourney as before I wasnt due to my low gs and therefore low possibilities of winning something. I have sent you an in-game friend request and would like to join as soon as possible, just accept me and I will leave my current guild.
    Kudeiro wrote: »
    Hi m0retto, Im interested in becoming a member of this guild.
    IGN: Kudeiro
    GS: 7500
    VP: 100k

Note: my VP is only 100k because Im now becoming active in tourney as before I wasnt due to my low gs and therefore low possibilities of winning something. I have sent you an in-game friend request and would like to join as soon as possible, just accept me and I will leave my current guild.

Welcome to Coalescence :)
    Please also search for our group!!
  • KudeiroKudeiro Registered Users 8 Posts
    Thank you for acceptimg me! I have sent you an in-game message so you can send the invite,
    See you around, Kudeiro.