Options

Someone got the new nian pet ?

CaliverCaliver Registered Users 63 Posts
if you did please upload a picture to here :)

Comments

• Options
    silencehuntsilencehunt Registered Users 37 Posts
    they mean set not pet
  • Options
    krok8krok8 Registered Users 161 Posts
    I got one!

image.jpg
    Playing EW3 on iOS & EW4 on Android
  • Options
    VoidBladerVoidBlader Registered Users 255 Posts
    krok8 wrote: »
    I got one!

image.jpg

Can we see his info in the inventory?
  • Options
    Here it is

image.jpg
  • Options
    VoidBladerVoidBlader Registered Users 255 Posts
    Some one said it help you a little
    BigBossMan wrote: »
    It helps you a little, just a little, i used more gems than its worth probably

What kind of help? attacking? status bonus?
    Or is it really do anything at all?
  • Options
    JonWayneJonWayne Registered Users 459 Posts
    Hi Krok8, does the pet help fight mobs? Or is it just for looks?
  • Options
    s4df4ces4df4ce Registered Users 141 Posts
    How much you spend before u got this?
  • Options
    giozhigiozhi Registered Users 3 Posts
    that you dropped that monster pet and wings?
  • Options
    Hi guys,

I got the wings from normal hellboy (ivar mountains) by farming for a lvl 26 gold weapon. Note that both normal and legendary hellboy drop those wings.

As for the pets, I got it using the Jade offering tokens I received this morning from my daily bonus (1 token -> 1 Nian Cub). This pets doesn't seem to do anything. He's only following me in town and doesn't appear in fight. So it's just to look "cool" but for me, it's more funny than cool! :-P

FYI, I farmed all 3 bosses from the Jade Forest a couple of hundred times each and didn't get anything good. Even with my previous Jade tokens, didn't receive anything better than some purples gears.

I was hoping to receive the wings of Jade Hellboy with my last token but I received this pet. Didn't saw anyone with this pet yet so it's either a rare legendary item or just not cool (or funny) enough to be worn by the other players. :)
  • Options
    MCRHemicalFRMCRHemicalFR Registered Users 17 Posts
    krok8 tu m'as pas répondu sur le post des noobish tu voulais pas nous rejoindre ? :)
    gg pour ton pet il gere ^^
  • Options
    JonWayneJonWayne Registered Users 459 Posts
    krok8 wrote: »
    Hi guys,

I got the wings from normal hellboy (ivar mountains) by farming for a lvl 26 gold weapon. Note that both normal and legendary hellboy drop those wings.

As for the pets, I got it using the Jade offering tokens I received this morning from my daily bonus (1 token -> 1 Nian Cub). This pets doesn't seem to do anything. He's only following me in town and doesn't appear in fight. So it's just to look "cool" but for me, it's more funny than cool! :-P

FYI, I farmed all 3 bosses from the Jade Forest a couple of hundred times each and didn't get anything good. Even with my previous Jade tokens, didn't receive anything better than some purples gears.

I was hoping to receive the wings of Jade Hellboy with my last token but I received this pet. Didn't saw anyone with this pet yet so it's either a rare legendary item or just not cool (or funny) enough to be worn by the other players. :)

U r extremely lucky. And thanks for the clarification. I can save some money.
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    So the pet doesn't do anything? Cool, now I don't have to worry about other people having an advantage.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    pelepalapelepala Registered Users 349 Posts
    Gl u should of use a mini cyclop with the yingyang club as a pet. J nade is cool but mini cyclop would be hilarious.
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    pelepala wrote: »
    Gl u should of use a mini cyclop with the yingyang club as a pet. J nade is cool but mini cyclop would be hilarious.

Ive killed that thing so many times that if I see it again, im gonna throw my phone at a wall. SCREW JC!
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    sutekisuteki Registered Users 48 Posts
    i hope i can get jade cyclop as my pet, lol
  • Options
    iWhiteboyiWhiteboy Registered Users 12 Posts
    Omg im beyond jealous!!!! ****kk myself with no lube for not getting that little *******!!!!! NO ****O. Lol congrats man what are you gonna name the little guy?
  • Options
    iWhiteboy wrote: »
    Lol congrats man what are you gonna name the little guy?

lol, I don't know! Maybe Nianshou or Lil Nian do you guys have any better suggestions! :-P