Options

End of Jade

TerryQTerryQ Registered Users 241 Posts
Ok we all new Jade Forest was gonna end eventually, but for some it will leave a dead zone. Unable to get better gear means not been able to get higher in endless, and because legendary hellboy only drops to a certain level many will be left wanting.

New boss event are to be included but until then many will be left with very little to do. Even the elites could be left unable to progress, leaving cash buyers and hackers the only ones getting any benefit from endless tower.

With any luck a new higher difficulty mode is also been worked on, or the shelf life of this game will rapidly run out.
Quiet voices are overlooked, loud voices are ignored and constant voices are banned it would seem.

Comments

• Options
    pelepalapelepala Registered Users 349 Posts
    im gonna miss JC not just the item (still need a few piece)but hes a great cash cow. if i need gold coin i rather farm him then HB (L). Hope the new content give a better drop rate on item and a new boss model. JC prolly broke 10mil dead he need a break in the kill streak.
  • Options
    MachoMuchoMachoMucho Registered Users 2 Posts
    The Question is what happened to the jade token? i stil got three left ...is it gone for good after MT?
  • Options
    krok8krok8 Registered Users 161 Posts
    MachoMucho wrote: »
    The Question is what happened to the jade token? i stil got three left ...is it gone for good after MT?

As state in the Update Announcement: "Wings and special limited edition pet are in the Jade Offering for one final week before it leaves for another year."

You should have one week to claim your Jade token.
    Playing EW3 on iOS & EW4 on Android
  • Options
    MachoMuchoMachoMucho Registered Users 2 Posts
    Great, now i'm gonna use all of them! thx again Krok8
  • Options
    Matthew137Matthew137 Registered Users 17 Posts
    Does that mean JC will be back next year?
  • Options
    litolito Registered Users 68 Posts
    end the jade...!my murdermaker ain't droppin..40M+
    "fly high and touch the sky, but keep your feet to the ground"
  • Options
    Big SageBig Sage Registered Users 317 Posts
    400 kills.
    Loots: 3 wonderious bodies, 1 murder maker, 1 other gold sword..

Would have loved generals flags but eh :)
    -Sagelz
  • Options
    valcorevalcore Registered Users 9 Posts
    when will jade go away and dose hellboy leg drop any gold sword over lvl 36 ?
  • Options
    Rego001Rego001 Registered Users 38 Posts
    Big Sage wrote: »
    400 kills.
    Loots: 3 wonderious bodies, 1 murder maker, 1 other gold sword..

Would have loved generals flags but eh :)

Easily three times this amount and nothing to show for it but a few purples not even right for my class
    This event was a total waste of my time and the reason I won't be playing anymore.
  • Options
    Big SageBig Sage Registered Users 317 Posts
    Rego001 wrote: »
    Easily three times this amount and nothing to show for it but a few purples not even right for my class
    This event was a total waste of my time and the reason I won't be playing any more"

Lol, you probably have low IIF
    -Sagelz
  • Options
    TerryQTerryQ Registered Users 241 Posts
    With jade forest now gone the only hope for better gear is higher levels in endless tower. Oh wait, without the better gear I cannot get any higher in endless tower.

GAME OVER!
    Quiet voices are overlooked, loud voices are ignored and constant voices are banned it would seem.
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    TerryQ wrote: »
    With jade forest now gone the only hope for better gear is higher levels in endless tower. Oh wait, without the better gear I cannot get any higher in endless tower.

GAME OVER!

Farm unbreakables from leg ivar. Stop whining. Glu will never leave its cash cow in the dust.

I have unbreakables from ivar, all at 15/15. This gets me through 110-120. Improve your skill.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    krok8krok8 Registered Users 161 Posts
    Matthew137 wrote: »
    Does that mean JC will be back next year?

Yes it should be back next year! At least, the announcement mentionned it!
    Playing EW3 on iOS & EW4 on Android
  • Options
    Rego001Rego001 Registered Users 38 Posts
    This event was a total waste of my time and the reason I won't be playing any more"

Lol, you probably have low IIF

It's 265...

My problem wasn't drop it was getting drops I could actually use. Why am I getting fortitude gear on a mage?
  • Options
    pelepalapelepala Registered Users 349 Posts

It's 265...

My problem wasn't drop it was getting drops I could actually use. Why am I getting fortitude gear on a mage?

its just pure luck, IIF is stil a mysteries rather its improve the amount of item drop or qualities. i gotten more gold weapon and godly armor with my war at 115 IIF in 100kill then my monk with over 300IIF in 1000kill.
  • Options
    KopiKopi Registered Users 5 Posts
    Nope, i got my mighty mitts, godly helm and godly chest from jc with less than 230% IIF. After i got all unbreakable of resolve and vulture with 300% odd IIF, i cant get any goldly helm or chest.
  • Options
    StTyraelStTyrael Registered Users 73 Posts
    Jade is gone now? Was there earlier a few hours ago. Or is this an iOS thread? Either way, I farmed all I need off him. I can farm Killrac in endless I guess. Got all the godlies off him that he drops (both resolve) murdermaker, and unbreakable ring of vulture, and of course quite a few pairs of flags. Then found a wondrous spaulders of resolve I'm tower (and another godly chest).

I will miss JC as a cash cow as stated earlier. And also as fodder for something to kill between endless runs. Now I just have endless runs. The end game here bites. Well good old Hellboy, guess you'll be my downtime fodder. Maybe it's time to just call it quits. I mean I fail the root check every time logging in now so VP doesn't count in tourneys, and I have 0 apps installed that require root (I did that to please a mod earlier while troubleshooting though I knew it wouldn't help) and this phone has never been rooted so has no busybox binaries or other root leftovers on it. I didn't root it just for this game. Instead of help me, the super mod just kept assuming I was an idiot and telling me it was my device not their code. Sure sure.especially when the first two tourneys my VP counted just fine and then it stopped and at a time when I had made no changes. Hell the list of non system apps or Google apps installed is ridiculously low yet it's still my device according to him. The whole conversation is in support under "Official VP....blah. Blah"..at least I got a fast response..even though he was condescending. Lol