Options

Legendary Nian

OhnoesOhnoes Registered Users 5 Posts
Ok, I have a lvl 36 purple monk wep, 3 stars, from what im reading, i should have no problem with this boss, but here it is. I am having a problem with her. I just cannot kill her without popping pots, does anyone have some insight on this, helpful hints, or where I can get a better wep. Any help would be nice.

Comments

• Options
    silencehuntsilencehunt Registered Users 37 Posts
    always with this there not say they class
  • Options
    CaliverCaliver Registered Users 63 Posts
    i have level 41 warrior with 2 star lev 15 purple lev 31 sword and i kill it in 45sec-1min and 30 sec
  • Options
    krok8krok8 Registered Users 161 Posts
    Ohnoes wrote: »
    Ok, I have a lvl 36 purple monk wep, 3 stars, from what im reading, i should have no problem with this boss, but here it is. I am having a problem with her. I just cannot kill her without popping pots, does anyone have some insight on this, helpful hints, or where I can get a better wep. Any help would be nice.

I killed Leg Nian as a monk using a lvl 26 gold weapon dropped from Leg Cyclop with an approximative GS of 3500. Killing Nian was not a problem once a learned his pattern and I was able to kill him in 2min or so.

Nian was still able to kill me easily but knowing his pattern allowed me to kill him multiple time without being hit. Finally got the juggernaunt fist from him (lvl 36 gold wep with atk, cc & cd) and I'm now able to kill him 20-25 seconds.

Be sure to have your skill maxed and only use them when Nian is blinking red.
    Playing EW3 on iOS & EW4 on Android