Options

topGuild recruiting new member (android)

sutekisuteki Registered Users 48 Posts
topGuild recruiting new member. We are very active guild, well organized, and we use strategy to go top and now we want perform better by replacing our inactive member. (its more fun to win by teamwork and startegy)
The requirement for our guild is;
1. have min gs of 9k gs.
2. have capability to get 80k vp for tournament. (except for offering and evolve)
3. use non-root device to play.
4. willingly to join facebook group so we can organize and plan our strategies there.

if you guys interested, please leave your IGN and gs below. =)

Thank you

Comments

• Options
    invited 2 players already, 4 more seats left,

lets go top 1 for tomorrow tournament
  • Options
    arrieprimearrieprime Registered Users 7 Posts
    Hey i seen you guys smashing it. I have got two friends also from your guild... i would love to join but 1 down thing is i havent been playing for long... but i am at 4k gs and almost on ivar mountain legendary... i put about 12hours a day playing and been progressing fast... i have facebook and rarely stop playing during events... right now in the endless mode event i have 100k vp please look me up, every game i play im with the best and you guys seem like the best. in game name 'arrieprime' for some reason private messaging in game dos'nt work for me.. look forword to having a reply 'thanks
  • Options
    wait, let me foward this to topGuild fb group =)
  • Options
    arrieprimearrieprime Registered Users 7 Posts
    Ok :) i inboxed you on here also
  • Options
    martozmartoz Registered Users 7 Posts
    Martoz 8949.gs super active warrior, looking for guild
  • Options
    grepgrep Registered Users 74 Posts
    How many VP? Are you ready to be replaced if you do not active during the tournament? :)
  • Options
    ispankbabiesispankbabies Registered Users 5 Posts
    Hey what's up my name is ispankbabies... my gs is 9500.. Over all gs is 1100 nd I got like 250000vp
  • Options
    Your overall vp is pretty low, are u sure u are active player?
  • Options
    suteki wrote: »
    Your overall vp is pretty low, are u sure u are active player?

Ohh heck yeah I stay up til 1 am wake up at 5 and play again !im hardcore... and I stopped for a week cause of some issues but I'm coming back hard
  • Options
    Ohh heck yeah I stay up til 1 am wake up at 5 and play again !im hardcore... and I stopped for a week cause of some issues but I'm coming back hard
    Right now I have 10000vp on tournament
  • Options
    cantbestoppedcantbestopped Registered Users 4 Posts
    ign cantbestoped
    warrior gs 9200+
    active. sometime i have to work overtime its life u need to understand thanks.
    need guild
  • Options
    StTyraelStTyrael Registered Users 73 Posts
    I think I have 10713 GS (something close to that over 10700+) and 423kVP. Survival tourney I played half of last day and scored 123k of that (was locked up when it started), and the rest minus 43k I got from last Fuse tourney but I gave up on second night when I was ranked #2.

I would LOVE to join as I have a lot to contribute but hey, according to GLU I'm failing their root check on login. I root most my phones, well all of them really. Last G2 though I broke the screen and my replacement came in right before game AAA released. I figured I'd wait to root and after playing, I said I'd root when I was done with the game. First tourney KR two come by and my VP count just fine. Then poof...they no longer count.

In suport forums I actually got to a GLU super admin and he basically thought I was someone calling because my monitor wouldn't turn on only to have it unplugged lol. See, they check for the su binary and they check for certain root apps (which he wouldn't divulge like it's a huge secret. He also said there was more but it was secret. I'm a dev on XDA so no huge secret. I bet they look through /system/bin and /.../xbin for busybox binaries and for ROM images in internal storage (LR sdcard).

Instead of checking for root, they should write and read from internal data using an encryptiln scheme which is rotated every week or so, and keep track of last login so the correct decryption keys are used. Well that's what I'm using in current project.

Anyways, I told him the only all I had installed that utilized su was a launcher and that used it to display transparent status bars for devices with Android 4.4+. Just for fun I uninstalled it even though I knew it wasn't the cause and WHAM I still got nailed by the root check system. Check out the official VP bug thread I made in support for full list of non system and Google apps I have installed. You'll laugh.

I've been playing this mosly and haven't bothered with much else. He even went on to say kt could be fragments of root files left from when this phone was rooted. Cool...they detected my busybox binaries from my OLD rooted phone on my NEW factory sent not refurbished device that magically got there from the old. This is after I had told him I nsvebr rooted the new phone.

Something I have is triggering the game to think I'm rooted and something that happened after jade forest update or so. Actually, it's not anything on my end as nothing has changed. They are just too stubborn to admit the issue is on their end. Otherwise I'd love to join you guys as I'd own on all tourneys except Evolution which I have issues against playing.

Ohs and I'm level 51. Thought I'd toss that out there. Well it says lvl 51 in guild and it persists restarts. Can't reset quests or daily missions though to save my life. Maybe whenever these bozos take my programming advise and fix their codez I'll happily join. Unless you'll take one hell of a player in now and take the chance they will fix the issue. I doubt anyone will do that though, so I basically wasted this time to not be able to join any top guilds ..lol. I have offers from 3 other top guilds which I turned down cause of this, and I won't be a free loader here either...but remember the name..

Much love...I'm out.
  • Options
    ok guys, please wait, maybe inactive member will be replace tonight. =)
  • Options
    Guys, do not write in this topic like "I have low GS but growing very fast" or simply "its life u need to understand" etc. Nothing personal, its just life;)
    Above requirements were announced and now they have become even higher.
    All guild members now studying/working, but participation in tournaments and high VP productivity is 100% required for each member.
    Some people come to the guild and then start whining "Oh mommy, NO! I can not be online due ... bla bla bla ..., please do not replace me! "
    Therefore before post, to avoid this, make sure that you really hardcore player and fit into these requirements:
    Have
    1. more than 10k GS (total GS over 15k)
    2. good in-game online (especially during tournaments, including the middle week tournament)
    3. non-rooted device
    4. willing to join our group on fb
    5. humor lvl 51

Now our guild is fully-formed, but we periodically have a spots (especially during tournaments;))

Good Luck!
  • Options
    SteflashSteflash Registered Users 12 Posts
    Hello, i am interested in joining your guild and here's my info:
    1. 10373 GS on Monk, 3796 on Warrior and 901 on Mage.
    2. Yes, i am very active, I play, well, pretty much 10h per day for sure, rly got hooked up to this game, started like a month ago (10 day in daily rewards, so 30 days exactly). I have 526852 VP, i pretty much end up in top 100 in each tournament.
    3. Yes ofc, no rooting or hacking of any kind.
    4. Wont be a problem.
    5. Well not sure which lvl is my humor, but i'll farm untill it gets at lvl you require.

Best regards, Stteffan (in-game name).
  • Options
    bump, bump!!!
  • Options
    3kkk3kkk Registered Users 3 Posts
    Wanted to join ur guild i have 9.4 k gs and around 250k gs
    Ign:3kkk
  • Options
    Hujodo1Hujodo1 Registered Users 7 Posts
    i have a total of 10.000+ gs but 9600 atm because i dont wear all my godly stuff because them being fortitude and i prefer Item find :)
    my username is Suryoyo and very active. i think around 180 000 overall vp (20 000 this tournament). got some friends in there also. not using rooted phone.
  • Options
    martozmartoz Registered Users 7 Posts
    Martoz 9280 gs now 388k overa, 25k this tournament, really active :)
  • Options
    Guys, I think you don`t read carefully p.1 ;)
  • Options
    Also, you can join "backup" guild ;)
  • Options
    topGuild planning something, elite players make sure u dont missout. please refer to this thread.
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?97010-topGuild-recruiting-members-for-backup-team(android)
  • Options
    We are still #1 in VP Leaderboard!
    ATM there are 2 vacant spots, pls PM. Hurry up!
  • Options
    BUMP!
    We have only 1 spot now.
  • Options
    2 spots! Hurry up!