<ELITES> Top 4 guild is recruiting.

Devin delaneyDevin delaney Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 104 Posts
We are looking for active members with a 10k gs with over 500vp total add me in the game or write in game name down to be apart of an all active guild. - Thanks BlackWidow

Comments

• JuxiennJazzJuxiennJazz Registered Users 5 Posts
    Yes yes yes!
    If you want to have a lot of fun AND if you want to be a part of a high ranked guild: this guild is perfect!
    Do not hestitate!

Cheers,

JuxiennJazz.
  • ResolvedResolved Registered Users 98 Posts
    Current guild rankings:
    GS : 7th
    Vp : 7th
    Current tourney : 5th

Epic guild that has had a few bumps, very active and fun :)
  • Devin delaneyDevin delaney Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 104 Posts
    The tournys we do not place first are second I because we take a vote each tourny to see if we want the item or if we just want the tokens. I mean what 10k gs would want purple wonder items or vulture ring/ neckles. To us when that happens god offering are more important as we can use them for reagents to upgrade gear or to get rev/hp/rage potion for endless to have a chance to get goldy resolved or berserker ring/neckles plus reagents to upgrade those fresh looking goldy items.
  • UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    The tournys we do not place first are second I because we take a vote each tourny to see if we want the item or if we just want the tokens. I mean what 10k gs would want purple wonder items or vulture ring/ neckles. To us when that happens god offering are more important as we can use them for reagents to upgrade gear or to get rev/hp/rage potion for endless to have a chance to get goldy resolved or berserker ring/neckles plus reagents to upgrade those fresh looking goldy items.

Keep in mind that this is the ELITES. Please do not ask if you can join if you do not meet the requirements. Unless one of our officers says otherwise. I have no authority. Hehe.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • ResoIvedResoIved Registered Users 8 Posts
    The guild to be at. Boom!
  • namarunamaru Registered Users 3 Posts
    Char: Artermix - Class: Mage - GS: 10500
  • DemonicDemonic Registered Users 167 Posts
    namaru wrote: »
    Char: Artermix - Class: Mage - GS: 10500
    Please make sure you have left your guild, will send you a invite now.

On another note:
    Elites will be implementing a minimum VP requirement per tournament, between 50-100k VP depending on tournament.
    Failing to meet requirement COULD result in getting kicked. Contact a officer/leader if your not able to be online to meet required VP.
    Demonic666
  • StTyraelStTyrael Registered Users 73 Posts
    StTyrael - Warrior - Lvl 51 - 10713 GS - 423kVP only because I stopped tourneying once I realized I wasn't getting ranked. I'm not rooted (just because of the game,,... Haven't even rooted this "new" G2 replacement device yet.

Keep my name in mind for when they do finally fix this nonsense. I thinku stopped getting rranked after second tourney or so. Got 243K VP lastFuse tourney but quit on the second night when I realized I should have been ranked #2 at that point. I can also easily rank in the top on all tourneys except evolution ones which as a free player I refuse to oparticipate in unless it's for a good cause and a good item and the guild wants to go for it. I'm in godly chest and helm of resolve, wondrous soaukders of resolve, unbreakable boots of resolve, unbreakable talisman of berserker, unbreakable ring of vulture, and murdermaker so my sights are on other godly items that I need.

Offering tourneys are a different story. I need to start saving offerings again since the level 51+ glitch was removed. I can contribute that and all other earned offerings, but can't no, well won't pay for them. Shouldn't be an issue since I'm waiting for the bug to be resolved. If monster hunt tourneys ever get introduced, that's a no brained when it comes to ranking in the top individually.

Again, just wanting to introduce myself and say hi and to ask to be remembered for when/if I can rank again.

Edit: The title tag doesn't state and I haven't looked at leaderboards in ages, I'm looking for a future Android guild home. If this is iIS my apologies. I haven't slept in two days either, so there's also the burnt factor.
    Next time you add a recruitment thread, BlackWidow, make sure to state that we are an iOS guild.
    Demonic wrote: »
    Please make sure you have left your guild, will send you a invite now.

On another note:
    Elites will be implementing a minimum VP requirement per tournament, between 50-100k VP depending on tournament.
    Failing to meet requirement COULD result in getting kicked. Contact a officer/leader if your not able to be online to meet required VP.

Demonic, 100k vp?! Lol, we're gonna have to kick some people. And by some I mean like half our guild.
    Yeah haha sorry
  • Gabriel95Gabriel95 Registered Users 4 Posts
    StTyrael wrote: »
    StTyrael - Warrior - Lvl 51 - 10713 GS - 423kVP only because I stopped tourneying once I realized I wasn't getting ranked. I'm not rooted (just because of the game,,... Haven't even rooted this "new" G2 replacement device yet.

Keep my name in mind for when they do finally fix this nonsense. I thinku stopped getting rranked after second tourney or so. Got 243K VP lastFuse tourney but quit on the second night when I realized I should have been ranked #2 at that point. I can also easily rank in the top on all tourneys except evolution ones which as a free player I refuse to oparticipate in unless it's for a good cause and a good item and the guild wants to go for it. I'm in godly chest and helm of resolve, wondrous soaukders of resolve, unbreakable boots of resolve, unbreakable talisman of berserker, unbreakable ring of vulture, and murdermaker so my sights are on other godly items that I need.

Offering tourneys are a different story. I need to start saving offerings again since the level 51+ glitch was removed. I can contribute that and all other earned offerings, but can't no, well won't pay for them. Shouldn't be an issue since I'm waiting for the bug to be resolved. If monster hunt tourneys ever get introduced, that's a no brained when it comes to ranking in the top individually.

Again, just wanting to introduce myself and say hi and to ask to be remembered for when/if I can rank again.

Edit: The title tag doesn't state and I haven't looked at leaderboards in ages, I'm looking for a future Android guild home. If this is iIS my apologies. I haven't slept in two days either, so there's also the burnt factor.

Thanks! let us know!
  • Gabriel95Gabriel95 Registered Users 4 Posts

Btw saw your other thread, hope your issue gets fixed soon! P.S I used to play rs a lot also haha
    Gabriel95 wrote: »
    Btw saw your other thread, hope your issue gets fixed soon! P.S I used to play rs a lot also haha
    You used to play RuneScape?

yeah, this is an iOS guild.
  • ZimovacZimovac Registered Users 10 Posts
    Greetings!
    Warrior 10900 gs 400k vps total and playing 3 weeks already EW3 before played a lot EW2 and still do bit only PvP. IGN Crompower.
    Hope for positive reply
  • DarqerDarqer Registered Users 78 Posts
    Demonic, 100k vp?! Lol, we're gonna have to kick some people. And by some I mean like half our guild.

Its just on important tourney where we want to be in top 2.
    Zimovac wrote: »
    Greetings!
    Warrior 10900 gs 400k vps total and playing 3 weeks already EW3 before played a lot EW2 and still do bit only PvP. IGN Crompower.
    Hope for positive reply

We are full atm, but I sent you a friend request in game, and ill pm you on here when we are open (which will be after this 1 day tourny)
    Darqer wrote: »
    Its just on important tourney where we want to be in top 2.

When we WANT to be in top two? Judging from prizes, basically never right?
  • DarqerDarqer Registered Users 78 Posts
    When we WANT to be in top two? Judging from prizes, basically never right?
    I really dont know *** they do about the prizes, tourneys before at least had some berserker vulture useful items,but in the last 2 months basicly its a punishment to be in top 2...
    Darqer wrote: »
    I really dont know *** they do about the prizes, tourneys before at least had some berserker vulture useful items,but in the last 2 months basicly its a punishment to be in top 2...

Looking at this tourney, number two prize is something i have already. In fact, i have 12 of them. What the **** GLU?!?!?!
    My fellow Elites, I will not be active due to Glu being an *** and my not being able to log in. This server issue is ****ing me off.
  • NgrocksNgrocks Registered Users 14 Posts
    I only have 2156 GS but i already got over 10k VP last tourney and have over 17k VP
  • tieusnipertieusniper Registered Users 6 Posts
    i have Monks lv46 GS 7k5. I can ?? name : tieusatthu
    tieusniper wrote: »
    i have Monks lv46 GS 7k5. I can ?? name : tieusatthu

Requirement gs is 10000. If you want to join with a lower gs, you must be able to contribute massive amounts of vp. Something around 80-100k vp every tournament
    Ngrocks wrote: »
    I only have 2156 GS but i already got over 10k VP last tourney and have over 17k VP

This guild is ELITES, don't want to sound rude, but we require a much higher gs and our requirement for last tourney was 75k vp.

Keep working, youll get up there one day. And either way, we are full.