Options

Guild related problem. Help needed from official staff.

Hi, this week i created a guild "RomanianBest" and i was inviting any romanians that i could find and promote them to senior officers to invite other romanians but i promoted a guy to leader by mistake. That should not be a problem, but that guy is not active at all, so my question is what can we, the active players, do? we really don't want to leave the guild and create another one. But that guy from the moment i invited him and promoted him to leader by mistake hasn't entered the game. Is there any possibilty to promote another player that is active as a leader?
Me and the rest of my guildsmen are waiting and hopping for a solution.
Thank you in advance.

Comments

• Options
    StTyraelStTyrael Registered Users 73 Posts
    I did this also, but I was thinking that like in some other games I've played, that a second guild leader would he created, kind of like a second on charge. What practical use this would have I didn't ponder at the time lol, but that kdullg he was active sort of and eventually passed it back. Maybe have a confirmation that says "This action will remove you as guild leader and promote {promotee_ign} as the new guild leader. You will be removed to senior officer. Would you like to continue?" Then a "Proceed" and "Cancel" button.

Or simply just create another guild leader. There are MANY guild function s missing from the game that are basic in almost a every other hand I've played, so I may create a dedicated suggestions topic only dealing with guild improvements and add this to that list as well. Good post.