Options

Daily Quest is missing.

Hi, Back at the first day of the Tower patch update, I report my quest got bug after I went to the tower.

But with another bug that lv 51 Get to reset they quest and all, I got my quest back.

But now that fixed, All my quest now gone, include Daily Quest.
I mean the quest that you get every day after you clear the game in Legendary mode.

A Dangerous Mission - Kill Champion Netherborn
A Tough Job - Kill Wolfman in Thundheim
A Simple Task - Kill Wolf in Hero's Road
Teach a Man to Fuse... - Fuse gear

This 4 is missing. My monk and my mage still got them, but my warrior wasnt :(

Comments

• Options
    DarqerDarqer Registered Users 78 Posts
    same here, no daily quests on high lvl chars.
  • Options
    StTyraelStTyrael Registered Users 73 Posts
    +1 same here ...and in the future, append this to your title when posting bugs "[BUG]..{title name}". That "[BUG]" tag is a red flag to mods that this is or might be an important bug and to flag to GLU Super Mods to evaluate. It helps to get the bug noticedand at least get a response from GLU Super Mod after gluadmin who is just a forum mod reads it. I posteda bug eearlier and got a glu super mod in within minutes of posting. He wasn't too helpful as he continued to cclaimthe problem was on my side and not the code and eventually left me more frustrated than I began at but hey...lol
  • Options
    BigBossManBigBossMan Registered Users 46 Posts
    If you used the bug to your advantage then you hve lost your quest by the look of it as im a level50 on two heros and i have mine
  • Options
    And i paid for gems i never used the trick
  • Options
    VoidBladerVoidBlader Registered Users 255 Posts
    BigBossMan wrote: »
    If you used the bug to your advantage then you hve lost your quest by the look of it as im a level50 on two heros and i have mine

Not every one do this on purpose.
    It was a bug that anyone that lv up beyond 50 at the tower get.
    And then with any Network error, that force you to restart the game, you got you quest reset. Even if you don't want to do this, the game will force you too.

And by the way BigBossMan, or should I call you, BigFatLier. Your comment very must meaningless, No one will take you seriously anymore, after you lie about the pet.

quote from Glu Moderator in the same topic
    Moloch wrote: »
    It currently does not fight and is only a vanity item.
  • Options
    Yeah yeah im not botheres about the pet thing, what im saying is no pal not many people did it by mistake you had to level up apecifically at the tower to get the bug, and im sure if you "accudently" did it you sure as hell took advantage of it, are you saying you seen the oppertunity to farm all that coin/gem/gold and never took it, if you accidently did it when you realises it happened you should have emailed gly about the bug, have fun in offerigs tournaments, atleast it evens out the playing field
  • Options
    Yeah yeah im not botheres about the pet thing, what im saying is no pal not many people did it by mistake you had to level up apecifically at the tower to get the bug, and im sure if you "accudently" did it you sure as hell took advantage of it, are you saying you seen the oppertunity to farm all that coin/gem/gold and never took it, if you accidently did it when you realises it happened you should have emailed gly about the bug, have fun in offerigs tournaments, atleast it evens out the playing field

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?93573-Quest-Bug

I did tell glu about this since the first day, but back then I don't even know how it work.
    They might hadnt read this, but I did my part.

And why do you think they has to know the bug to be level in the tower?
    Why would any player from the last patch that has all unbreakable and has nothing more to do in normal map, would be leveling up at any where but the tower? They would go to the tower after get every thing they need from Jade Cyclops, it would take just 3~5 day to level up in there. Then bam, they got the bug that they dont even intend to do.

And when you try so hard to make other sound like the bad guy, please look at yourself.
    Lie about the pet attack, that would has people go spend thier cash and gem, when they didnt do anything. And if those that lost so much to get that pet, be any player that never get free gem, how are you planning to pay them back?

So have fun in the forum and the game, BigFatLier. your deed will alway be remember.
  • Options
    StpwnerStpwner Registered Users 109 Posts
    Yea bigboss, you talk out of your ***. Nothin you say is reputable or even worth reading
  • Options
    Bunch of cheating ****s you deserve to be forced to buy gems
  • Options
    FaxMachineFaxMachine Registered Users 7 Posts
    Bunch of cheating ****s you deserve to be forced to buy gems

Someone ban this moron off the boards already
  • Options
    I havnt done it once. I've paid for all my gems. Again, don't know *** you're blabbing about
  • Options
    Ban me for what, having an opinion on you guys exploitig a bug and usin it to your advantage to basically win tournaments and slam out paying customers, YEAH GLU BAN ME FOR THAT
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    ok, first of all, a lot of people i saw had their daily quests missing after the patch if they used the gems glitch. When they used the glitch and quests restarted, they never saw their daily quests, and they didn't care about them either. So my guess is Glu rushed in to save their sorry money grabbing asses and forgot about the daily quests reappearing. Or maybe they want to punish the people who took advantage of it.

And second, BigBossMan, you were kind of a **** to lie to all of us. Luckily I didn't spend money listening to your sorry ***.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    You wouldnt hve spent money you would have glitche the gems as opposed to buying, your brokee *** dosent har 6 bucks
  • Options
    s4df4ces4df4ce Registered Users 141 Posts
    You wouldnt hve spent money you would have glitche the gems as opposed to buying, your brokee *** dosent har 6 bucks

I didn't exploit bugs, I don't mind spending a little of my hard earned money... But Bigbossman you do talk from your ar5e mate! Admit it!
  • Options
    See, everyone thinks you have nothing good to say boss man, take some advice and stf u
    Obviously your posts are nothing but malicious in nature
  • Options
    I dont say anything malicious, im stating a fact that you guys are complaining your quests are away, but you desered to be punished, maye you just disagree because your guilty of te crime son,
  • Options
    I dont say anything malicious, im stating a fact that you guys are complaining your quests are away, but you desered to be punished, maye you just disagree because your guilty of te crime son,

We do not deserve any of that. The bug was force on us, as we farming on endless because that nothing else to get from Jade cyclops and Legend Netherborn, it's bound to happen. And I did report the bug on the first few hour, so it glu false.

And by the way that you show yourself to us, a rude troll than find happiness in others misery that feel no guilt from his crime. Im very sure that if you are the one that find the bug, you wouldnt even report this.

And stop ignore about the lying part. What you did is far worst than any of us. If any low lv player that never use the bug did believe you and spend they real money because of your lies, what you plan to do? laugh it off?

You are a horrible man. No one in this community are welcome you anymore.
  • Options
    First of all, you guys all exploited the glitch. you probably all have thousands of gems. So stop *****ing about the daily quests. You already have enough. And bigbossman, stfu.
  • Options
    StTyraelStTyrael Registered Users 73 Posts
    BidKid, I'm Level 51 and NEVER once reset my quests. Are you calling me out as a liar? I farmed murdermaker and my godlygear off JC. The tower was where I got the only excitement from (albeit brief). I have 0 offerings sitting on my Level 51 character. The only Jade offerings I pulled was from the daily Kill Jade Cyclops mission. I pulled all rare items by the way. I KNEW about the fact that you could reset the quests

So, am I a LIAR? Go ahead BigKid, keep calling people out in life. The tower was the only place I could play (AMD now I don't even play but that's another story). Was I (WE) supposed to just not play tower and just fight the same boss over and over for the same gear or worse that we already have, or play something that actually presented some challenge with the possibility to get something better? I'm glad you assume that everybody jumped at the chance to reset their quests. You can call us out all you want, but I'm sure game developers can pull up our in game info and see the level 51+ players that are sitting at 0+ gems, no offerings, AND not getting their daily quests.

Grow up kid.
  • Options
    StTyrael wrote: »
    BidKid, I'm Level 51 and NEVER once reset my quests. Are you calling me out as a liar? I farmed murdermaker and my godlygear off JC. The tower was where I got the only excitement from (albeit brief). I have 0 offerings sitting on my Level 51 character. The only Jade offerings I pulled was from the daily Kill Jade Cyclops mission. I pulled all rare items by the way. I KNEW about the fact that you could reset the quests

So, am I a LIAR? Go ahead BigKid, keep calling people out in life. The tower was the only place I could play (AMD now I don't even play but that's another story). Was I (WE) supposed to just not play tower and just fight the same boss over and over for the same gear or worse that we already have, or play something that actually presented some challenge with the possibility to get something better? I'm glad you assume that everybody jumped at the chance to reset their quests. You can call us out all you want, but I'm sure game developers can pull up our in game info and see the level 51+ players that are sitting at 0+ gems, no offerings, AND not getting their daily quests.

Grow up kid.

So youre telling me that you knew about the possibility of thousands of gems, and you never touched them? If that's true, then I'm sorry. Lol, every one of my friends exploited the hell out of it. It's natural instincts.
  • Options
    simajsimaj Registered Users 10 Posts
    Can someone please explain what bug what exploit what gems and what happened, I am level 46 and my quest are missing but I never did any tower or anything hell I don't even know what you guys are talking about. Today I logged in just do my daily quest and they weren't there.
  • Options
    Simaj, these people basically found a way to earn thousands of gems fir free but its fixed now and there complaining about being punished for it
  • Options
    No it another bug, that even those that has nothing to do with the free gem, also having problem.

And this guy is a BigFatLier. dont trust this low life. he is those kind of people that would feel no guilt from his crime and try to play it off like it never happen.
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?96505-Will-pets-be-coming-to-Eternity-Warriors-3/page4
  • Options
    First of all, you guys all exploited the glitch. you probably all have thousands of gems. So stop *****ing about the daily quests. You already have enough. And bigbossman, stfu.
    Ultra i dont agree with you now. If you where lvl51 when this was alive, and switched to other character etc just to lvl mage as i did, and went back to my warr lvl 51 my quest reseted once per day i think. You couldnt do against anything it. It doesnt matter if you made the quest or not-used the glitch or not-. It bugged out the dailys. now because Glu was just greedy and stopped ALL quest reappering in our questtab to save their virtual money from us instead of fixing the real problem causing this.
    So IMO we WANT an admin to say whats going on will we get a fix or something. Offerings tourney coming and we cant do ****.. So punish the high lvl players -the real gem spenders-so we will stop playing? Think on it Glu and fix it!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Simaj, these people basically found a way to earn thousands of gems fir free but its fixed now and there complaining about being punished for it
    You starting to **** me up man really..This isnt a punishment you moron this is just the lazyness of Glu. I really wants to see that you farm "thousands of gems" with this glitch or bug or whatever. Doin the games main quest all over again like an idiot machine all day....And as far as i know quests reseted when dailys reseted that means 60 gem per day if you pushed out the FULL game over and over again. Thats hardly thousands of gems. On the other hand its lazyness since glue just toke away ALL the daily quests from ALL players above lvl50 ! Because it was not "your found out way to reset" the quest but it was their mistake with it,and punishing ALL players no matter what at lvl51. Soon you will reach 51 aswell and you wont have any dailys too...
  • Options
    Darqer wrote: »
    Ultra i dont agree with you now. If you where lvl51 when this was alive, and switched to other character etc just to lvl mage as i did, and went back to my warr lvl 51 my quest reseted once per day i think. You couldnt do against anything it. It doesnt matter if you made the quest or not-used the glitch or not-. It bugged out the dailys. now because Glu was just greedy and stopped ALL quest reappering in our questtab to save their virtual money from us instead of fixing the real problem causing this.
    So IMO we WANT an admin to say whats going on will we get a fix or something. Offerings tourney coming and we cant do ****.. So punish the high lvl players -the real gem spenders-so we will stop playing? Think on it Glu and fix it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry Darqer. It's just that i hit level 50 the day the update came.......So close, yet so far away.

But my point was that most of you guys already have a ton of gems, you lucky mofos.
  • Options
    VoidBlader wrote: »
    No it another bug, that even those that has nothing to do with the free gem, also having problem.

And this guy is a BigFatLier. dont trust this low life. he is those kind of people that would feel no guilt from his crime and try to play it off like it never happen.
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?96505-Will-pets-be-coming-to-Eternity-Warriors-3/page4

Are you really mad at him? Or is it just a joke?