Options

Tournament Prizes.

DemonicDemonic Registered Users 167 Posts
Is is just me or are the tournament prizes getting worse.

What is the point of having a tournament twice a week when all the so called "good" rewards are complete garbage.

While they make new items only able to be bought, like seriously why not put some wings in a tournament? Why not Nian cub? Are you seriously that stingy that you wont offer anything worthwhile?? Your not even putting jade offerings up for grabs....

I haven't tried in a tournament in a month cause every time its like, well i just sell those items normally whats the point of spending 30-50mil just to sell them again lol.

GLU stop being cheap, give some decent prizes like every other game i mean theres only endless to do now AND YOUR SO F**KING CHEAP YOU MAKE THE DROP RATE BULLS**T.

Seriously its a joke your just blatantly killing the game.
Demonic666

Comments

• Options
    s4df4ces4df4ce Registered Users 141 Posts
    Word demonic.. Glu stop being a cheap ***.. All you do is take take and take but do NOT give anything back.. !!! Never seen such a cheapstake gaming company in my life.. I have played numerous game but had never encountered company like this one!! Jeez..
  • Options
    StTyraelStTyrael Registered Users 73 Posts
    Hey! Those Wondrous pieces are wondrous to lvl10 players who can't wear them yet and who just started...LMAO..yeah I totally agree OP. Beat item I've seen as a reward was Godly Ring of Berserker in an early tourney before Godly gear was even out.
  • Options
    SirikeSirike Registered Users 37 Posts
    The prize suck big time. What I can see is the greedy devs just don't bother at all. Wondrous Gear for the tourney prize just like throw a dog a bone and ask it to fxck off!
    I hope they really wake up in next tourney and give us some decent prize and pls don't treat us like a fool anymore. Admin pls pass the msg to dev.
  • Options
    DarqerDarqer Registered Users 78 Posts
    I totally feel the same way...
  • Options
    iWhiteboyiWhiteboy Registered Users 12 Posts
    In my opinion i don't really think they "suck", i just think when you get to such a high lvl that there isn't anything in any of the offerings that do you any good compared to the godly drops Ect....
  • Options
    EternityWarriorEternityWarrior Registered Users 450 Posts
    The wondrous junks are only a tiny bit better than the unbreakable items, so tiny you won't even notice the difference in your game play. Gosh dang it I want those lvl tier 8 skyfires / godly ring and necklace back on the reward prize pool!
  • Options
    DarqerDarqer Registered Users 78 Posts
    The wondrous junks are only a tiny bit better than the unbreakable items, so tiny you won't even notice the difference in your game play. Gosh dang it I want those lvl tier 8 skyfires / godly ring and necklace back on the reward prize pool!

Wondrous rings/talisman are worse the unbrakable ones. Only armor pieces are a little better.
  • Options
    BigBossManBigBossMan Registered Users 46 Posts
    Also why are the prizes better for the one day tournaments than they are for the three day tournaments, dosent make much sense, and if i were being offered wings of light, fenix wings, mm/mm/nightfire godly resolve then id start to buy gems again if i had to, why does anyone want wondrous, youd be aswell sticking with unbr, its common sense, better prizes
    > more people paying cash
  • Options
    Devin delaneyDevin delaney Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 104 Posts
    I just wanted to post saying f*** ew3 I spent like 300 dollars for ****y stuff, my fault I know but they need to fix the fkin drops I farmed jc for 4 whole days with only 9 hours of sleep and didn't get a single gold item nor goldy so all I can say is take the money I spent and go by a plunger and plug your fkin *** you dumbassss *****es. Ty i am done.
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    BigBossMan wrote: »
    Also why are the prizes better for the one day tournaments than they are for the three day tournaments, dosent make much sense, and if i were being offered wings of light, fenix wings, mm/mm/nightfire godly resolve then id start to buy gems again if i had to, why does anyone want wondrous, youd be aswell sticking with unbr, its common sense, better prizes
    > more people paying cash

Well, three day tournaments have **** prizes because you don't have to pay cash to win. One day tourneys often force people to spend money.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    litolito Registered Users 68 Posts
    VERRY AGREE!! they are not cheap..they are money sucking ballz which is i am close to end playing due to retarded drop rate. Theres ton of way better games out there like GAMELOFT.
    THEY SHOULD CALL THIS GAME ETERNITY FARMING OR ENDLESS FARMING
    "fly high and touch the sky, but keep your feet to the ground"
  • Options
    xMichaelXxMichaelX Registered Users 65 Posts
    Tourny items definitely need to be much better. & even when they did offer Godly boots it was fortitude. I mean come on GLU! 😡