Options

upcoming events

Some guild leaders know up to three weeks in advance about upcoming events or get information about upcoming updates. How is that possible? Where do I find information about upcoming events other than the "Glu News"-info desk on the general glu-forum?

Comments

• Options
    SuperstargumSuperstargum Registered Users 197 Posts
    +1... I would really like to know as well so that I could possible prepare of the events
  • Options
    BigBossManBigBossMan Registered Users 46 Posts
    The tournaments run in a cycle, figure it out its not rocket science ! No big secret
  • Options
    TerryQTerryQ Registered Users 241 Posts
    Events and updates are not always tournament, so for me the op makes sense.
    Quiet voices are overlooked, loud voices are ignored and constant voices are banned it would seem.
  • Options
    StpwnerStpwner Registered Users 109 Posts
    It's Not a cycle, again talking about nothing.
  • Options
    The tournaments run in a cycle dickead, they always have, glue are renowned for saying zip about anything, the reason GL know whats coming up is because they ise the info were all given, its common sense so stfu stpwner go back and stick year head back up your ***
  • Options
    harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    Does the cycle include the mid week tournaments and is anyone able to say the cycle..?
  • Options
    pelepalapelepala Registered Users 349 Posts
    fusion/evolve/hunt/token with endless as a filler in between ea tournament.
  • Options
    Master of DesasterMaster of Desaster Registered Users 23 Posts
    Thank you for replying to my question! I will watch and see the next couple of weeks.
    But my second question is unanswered yet: How do people know about date and content of upcoming updates? I did not find any information apart from the "Glu News"-info desk on the general glu-forum. Any idea where people got the information from?
    e.g. many people on our server say the next update is coming on wednesday/thursday with new boss content (and some assume coop, which is more kind of a quess in my eyes) - but I did not even find information about that date :(
  • Options
    harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    thanks pelepala
  • Options
    EternityWarriorEternityWarrior Registered Users 450 Posts
    Previous cycle: Evolve --> Fusion --> Boss hunt --> Survival --> Offering
    The cycle before that: Fusion --> Evolve --> Boss hunt --> Offering
    This Cycle: Fusion --> Survival --> Evolve --> ???

At least that's what I remember. No, there is no particular cycle. However you can predict what would come next. Fusion and evolve will always come before boss hunt and offering. The preparation for fusion and evolve are similar, so even if you fail to predict it should be all right. You can't really prepare for boss hunt and offering other than doing more quests and getting more offerings.
  • Options
    People know when the update is due to the factthat the mail glu sent out said when it would be away, it will be away on wed night so people assume new content will be on thursday, thats all it is, glu dont tell you anything until its here thats the nature they go by