Options

Looking for Screen Shots of legendary Items

2Next

Comments

• Options
    FaxMachineFaxMachine Registered Users 7 Posts
    Jesus, where the hell do you get all of this money?

FYI: 200k gems = around 38 packs of the 100 dollar pack. That's along the lines of 3800 dollars.

I doubt JonWayne spends that much.

No offense, but you are both an idiot and a spoiled brat. No one spends that much money. Never mind, that was meant to sound offensive.

Why do you assume he spent thousands of dollars rather than realize the obvious truth, that he has mods/hacks installed. He might as well have just typed out that he's using hacked game files. Hacks ARE out there, how do you think all those people made it to floors in the 200's.. Are you really oblivious to all the cheaters out there..
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    FaxMachine wrote: »
    Why do you assume he spent thousands of dollars rather than realize the obvious truth, that he has mods/hacks installed. He might as well have just typed out that he's using hacked game files. Hacks ARE out there, how do you think all those people made it to floors in the 200's.. Are you really oblivious to all the cheaters out there..

What kind of hacker actually posts proof that he cheats? And besides, those people above 200 are all cleared.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    I want all legendary SS's.. Armor/Weapons/Accessories from lvl 9 - 45 ALL of them as many as I can get so I can compile a decent database for newbie... I have been playing the towers from lvl 1 lately and picking up gold armor pieces to try and add to the SS database... If your making a new character and happen to get a gold item take a Screen Shot from your inventory screen and post here =) Thanks

Oh, sorry, I kind of used my legendaries on my mage for fusion. I'll add them here if I get others.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    SuperstargumSuperstargum Registered Users 197 Posts
    Thanks =) I need all the help I can get =)
  • Options
    DohraymiDohraymi Registered Users 13 Posts
    I got the lvl 26 gold from Reg Hellboy today, I'll try to take a SS for you. I got the lvl 21 gold from Reg Hellboy the first time I beat him, but didn't SS it :(( Sorry! Also got the 21 gold chest from Nian, no SS though. I'll try to remember for future golds found : /
  • Options
    anseioanseio Registered Users 11 Posts
    I've not been playing for too long, but have a few yellows from Cyclops and Nian.

There have been a few that I've fused/sold already, too. So, no SSs of those.

12752501374_00bd090a53_b_d.jpg
    12752497544_d59090ca4e_b_d.jpg
  • Options
    12752490684_67fc3533cb_b_d.jpg
    12752486144_cfde50566c_b_d.jpg
  • Options
    Thanks for the SS's =) Thanks also for the support.. More the merrier =)
  • Options
    harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    Im just curious about the inventory layout. Everyones seems to be 4 items across, are you using phones? If so which one? My layout is only 3 items across, and I use a galaxy tablet 10 inch. I wish it was 4 across..
  • Options
    TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    I think on phones you have 4 items per row due to screen ratio. On Ipad are 3 items/row and on Note 2 are 4 items/row.
  • Options
    Thanks for the SS's =) Thanks also for the support.. More the merrier =)

I'm grabbing SSs as I get the drops, whether I keep them or not. Will upload every now and then.
    Im just curious about the inventory layout. Everyones seems to be 4 items across, are you using phones? If so which one? My layout is only 3 items across, and I use a galaxy tablet 10 inch. I wish it was 4 across..

I'm on the OPPO Find 5
    5" 1080p IPS display, running Kit Kat 4.4
    Darned sexy phone.
  • Options
    Bump =) bump bump
  • Options
    giangelsiggiangelsig Registered Users 1 Posts
    I am a newbie player only level 24,you want SS of lvl 17 gold gears also?and how do I upload SS here,sorry I am dumb using foruns