Options

Here are some of my suggestions for GLU to consider

FaydayanFaydayan Registered Users 3 Posts
To whom it may concern.

First of I want to say that this game is in the right tracks but it needs some improvements.

1. Drop-Rate
The major problem is a drop-rate of reagents this is frustrating many players and in my opinion is regarded as THE biggest minus.

2. Inventory

Inventory. You should consider adding a ''junk'' to inventory where one can dump all items one wants to sell and sell them in a bulk and not one by one.
Separate inventory for reagents. Right now half of my available inventory space is filled up with reagents which is not critical but still frustrating.
Introducing sockets. This is very crucial feature in games like EW3 and is missing here. There are several ways to introduce sockets to the game. I have some ideas which I’ll gladly send to you if you are interested.

2.4 Information about item. When item is highlighted the button with ''Info\i'' should appear where one can find all levelling for the item and its max stats. And perhaps some trivia about item to expand upon EW3 universe.

3. Gameplay

Add Hp/energy regeneration overtime
Introduce consumables to the game other than a revive/healing/energy restoration potions.
For example add potion which will increase xp gain or provide stat boost.

4 Social/Multiplayer

Trade
Option to trade items between players. Auction house.
Pvp/co-op
Add duel option and co-op option for dungeons.

There is more but these are in my opinion most crucial points.

BRGDS
Alex S./faydayan/

Comments

• Options
    SuperstargumSuperstargum Registered Users 197 Posts
    They will never consider an Auction house or trade option cause it will kill their IAP's
  • Options
    WindhakerWindhaker Registered Users 29 Posts
    Faydayan wrote: »
    To whom it may concern.

First of I want to say that this game is in the right tracks but it needs some improvements.

1. Drop-Rate
    The major problem is a drop-rate of reagents this is frustrating many players and in my opinion is regarded as THE biggest minus.

2. Inventory

Inventory. You should consider adding a ''junk'' to inventory where one can dump all items one wants to sell and sell them in a bulk and not one by one.
    Separate inventory for reagents. Right now half of my available inventory space is filled up with reagents which is not critical but still frustrating.
    Introducing sockets. This is very crucial feature in games like EW3 and is missing here. There are several ways to introduce sockets to the game. I have some ideas which I’ll gladly send to you if you are interested.
    /

i want separate inventory for reagents..
  • Options
    SynxSynx Registered Users 4 Posts
    Faydayan wrote: »
    To whom it may concern.

1. Drop-Rate

2. Inventory

2.4 Information about item. When item is highlighted the button with ''Info\i'' should appear where one can find all levelling for the item and its max stats. And perhaps some trivia about item to expand upon EW3 universe.

3. Gameplay

Add Hp/energy regeneration overtime
    Introduce consumables to the game other than a revive/healing/energy restoration potions.
    For example add potion which will increase xp gain or provide stat boost.

4 Social/Multiplayer

Trade
    Option to trade items between players.
    Pvp/co-op
    Add duel option and co-op option for dungeons.

There is more but these are in my opinion most crucial points.

BRGDS
    Alex S./faydayan/

I agree to your suggestions. Except auctionhouse. If not done properly and with many many differences and variables between loot... The auctionhouse would be the games grave..

But the other suggestions i support fully.

/Synx