Mage is a sitting duck

aatterburyaatterbury Registered Users 1 Posts
Please make it so the mage can move when attacking. It really sucks that you must stop moving to attack enemies with a class that should evade taking damage.

Comments

• pelepalapelepala Registered Users 349 Posts
    mage has the longest range in the game if they able to move while attacking that just OP.
  • StpwnerStpwner Registered Users 109 Posts
    And not to mention their teleporting skills lol, far from sitting duck
  • SuperstargumSuperstargum Registered Users 197 Posts
    Just started lvling my Mage.. lvl 18 currently... But I must admit the amount of damage + range is utterly sick... I can murder cyclops in normal with GS 360 with little effort... Mage is def OP IMO
  • harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    ...Mage is def...

sssssssssssh.. mage is not op at all..

One small bug with the mage though (and no mod will probably see this but anyway), occasionally when you drop an orb it wont actually drop, but it will use the mana and cooldown. It seems to happen if you get hit by a few guys and use the orb at the same time.
  • JaxMJaxM Registered Users 83 Posts
    I don't think it's a bug. Mage will fail to cast the orb if she gets hit while casting it.
  • pelepalapelepala Registered Users 349 Posts

One small bug with the mage though (and no mod will probably see this but anyway), occasionally when you drop an orb it wont actually drop, but it will use the mana and cooldown. It seems to happen if you get hit by a few guys and use the orb at the same time.

all other class has that problem. monk dodge if hit at the same time you press dodge it'll cancel out dodge and still use up the skill. war's blade barrage as well from my experenice.
  • Rego001Rego001 Registered Users 38 Posts

Yup. Getting hit breaks the command, Also teleporting to quickly after trying to drop on will cause the same affect.
  • MolochMoloch Registered Users 279 Posts
    Rego001 wrote: »
    Yup. Getting hit breaks the command, Also teleporting to quickly after trying to drop on will cause the same affect.

This is correct. Skills can also be canceled by being knocked down. This is on purpose, as it is a risk/reward thing. And ya, the mage is murder machine, if she could move and attack at the same time, there would be no point to playing other classes :p