Options

LNian drop rates are ridiculous

DrunkLightningDrunkLightning Registered Users 21 Posts
He drops everything like candy, I swear. I've had 2-3 purple level 36 swords drop from him in one run, already got a golden sword with IIF and CD. I've also have had about other 3~ golden gears drop from about 10~ runs (sadly they were all of fortitude so I had to sell/fuze them). Every run I do always results in at least one purple and a few blues. What's up with this?!

Ironically, I can't ever seem to drop demon champion blood, so I can't evolve any of my gear xD

Comments

• Options
    TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    Blood like blood but do you get soulshards and transcendent armour?
    I also got lv. 36 gold weapons, lv. 31 gold weapons but only 2 pieces transcendent and 7 soulshards in aprox 200 kills.
  • Options
    EdgarsEdgars Registered Users 50 Posts
    Sorry but drop rates for u both are really high... I got my lv36 leg weapon in about 1000 kills and only about 10 soulshards.

Drop rates are ridiculous yes, but whats the most ****es me off, that blood is uncommon drop, sigil is rare drop, but sigil drop rate is 20 times higher than blood.
  • Options
    SuurTrekkonSuurTrekkon Registered Users 32 Posts
    I farmed L Nian quite a bit last week and found drop rates decent enough to keep me going but not overwhelmingly good. As i was getting bored while hunting for the 25+ soulshards to max Transcendent gear I started recording Runs/Shards/Legs. By my final count of 600 runs I had got 29 shards and 57 legendaries. So it's roughly a 10% for yellow gears and 5% for shards. It is of course variable and you can get good streaks where you seem to be hitting gold all the time and then sometimes it's nothing for runs on end... I was very lucky to get Chad in the first 10 Nian kills when I was not even farming, just learning the moves, then all the Transcendent gear trickled in time. But then I never got another Chad or any of the other lvl 36 swords in all the 600 runs, so go figure...

Yeah Blood is a problem with all bosses, I used to go to Dragon's Tail to fill up the bloods...
  • Options
    Edgars wrote: »
    Sorry but drop rates for u both are really high... I got my lv36 leg weapon in about 1000 kills and only about 10 soulshards.

Drop rates are ridiculous yes, but whats the most ****es me off, that blood is uncommon drop, sigil is rare drop, but sigil drop rate is 20 times higher than blood.

You killed Nian 4 days at 4-5 hours/day and you got only 10 soulshards? You are unlucky.
    The gold lv. 36 weapon is mostly about luck but I got only two of the five gold lv. 31 weapon.

On the other hand from Normal Netherborn in 400 kills I got only two gold Lv. 21 weapons and none gold lv. 26.
  • Options
    EdgarsEdgars Registered Users 50 Posts
    Trainelu wrote: »
    You killed Nian 4 days at 4-5 hours/day and you got only 10 soulshards? You are unlucky.
    The gold lv. 36 weapon is mostly about luck but I got only two of the five gold lv. 31 weapon.

On the other hand from Normal Netherborn in 400 kills I got only two gold Lv. 21 weapons and none gold lv. 26.
    Well yes im unlucky :( but i got leg lv31 weapon in 1st kills :D
  • Options
    CaliverCaliver Registered Users 63 Posts
    ur so lucky, i had 20% iif after over 70 kills only got lev 36 purple sword.
    than some yellow armor, anyway made my gear 120% iif > got SkySplitter (i want CHAD!_)
    i have killed it over 350 times, i got like 80 blood, 380 sigils, 80 hearts, total of 15 soulshard
  • Options
    Drop rate for Chad is much better at L Netherborn.