Options

Opportunity for GLU raise their approval rating!!

The GLU user community is used to getting cheated and conned by GLU games. We've come to expect underhanded tactics to take our money. Here's a chance to make it better.

See here's the problem.

1. To play the game we have to tap the fight button over and over. Some skills make mandatory.
2. Soon after a fight ends you put the revive button right where the fight button used to be.
3. With no user confirmation an extra tap steals a potion or 70 gems from your user and seriously damages your PR image.
4. This problem is compounded by the crazy camera angle in the boss fights. Half the time I can't even see the fight because there's a stone pillar between the camera and the fight or the boss is between the camera and the hero. I know the direction of the teleport/monk-roll and the current spin of the camera enough to know I'm pointed in the right direction so I just keep hitting. I see damage numbers flashing on the side of the fight but I can't see the fight.
4. In a close fight with health down low we're tapping like crazy. If we can't see what's going on we can't notice the slow-down animation signaling the end of the fight.

The first time this happened I didn't know what happened to my gems. It was a typical noob mistake. The second time I thought oh, I've got to be more careful. The third and fourth times helped me realize that the problem goes deeper than a lack of attention on my part. This is bad design pure and simple.

So what's your goal? To make money by steal from your users until they are so mad they leave or to keep them playing and paying because you make a quality game?

So what can you do? First please refund me 280 gems. Then fix the real problem by moving the revive button and/or adding a confirmation check.

Comments

• Options
    EternityWarriorEternityWarrior Registered Users 450 Posts
    1. Holding the attack button will allow you to auto attack non-stop. It's just that sometimes tapping manually will be faster, and sometimes better.
    2. There's usually a few seconds before you go to the "oopsy, dead" screen.
    3. I do think that they should have a confirmation screen before buying it. Same for the health/mana/revive potion at the bottom left just before you join a dungeon.
    4. Very problematic in Nian battles, sometimes I feel like I'm playing Nian and fighting a warrior. I was so excited to see that I finally killed the warrior because it couldn't parry correctly until I realized that it was my actual character.
  • Options
    GottiBoyGottiBoy Registered Users 13 Posts
    Lolol @ eternitys #4
  • Options
    v3rt3xv3rt3x Registered Users 27 Posts
    4. Very problematic in Nian battles, sometimes I feel like I'm playing Nian and fighting a warrior. I was so excited to see that I finally killed the warrior because it couldn't parry correctly until I realized that it was my actual character.
    i never realize, until u said that, lol
  • Options
    SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    I understand you beeing upset which I would be as well if it happened to me. But well, with all three characters at level 46-51 this haven't happened once. Dunno why it happens that many times for you. As mentioned there is a pause before you die and that option to revive show up don´t you have enought time to stop bashing attack?
    <-- This made me LOL :)