EW3 Content Update - Rage of the Beast God

Hello Eternity Warriors, and welcome to the Rage of the Beast God!
12802277374_afdfc450c6_n.jpg

iOS Maintenance Window: 2/26/2014 15:00 PST
android Maintenance Window: 2/28/2014 ??:00 PST

Jade Forest
The roar of the Beast God's reawakening has roused old evils of man in the Jade Forest. Test your might against these brutal monsters for a chance at new wings!
  • Wolfman - GS: 830
  • Catqueen - GS: 3000
  • Sword Skeleton - GS: 7500
Complete Jade Forest daily quests for additional rewards.

Beast God
An ancient god has been awoken by the fall of man, the Beast God. It's shrine has arisen next to the other gods, bringing with it new gifts and blessings to those who give up offerings.
  • New Armor and Weapon Sets
  • The Blood Moon Wings
  • The Phoenix Pet
    12801960883_108df33b84_q.jpg

Update: 03/05/2014
Fix deployed for iOS, android to come soon:
  • Hardest boss in Jade Forest drops top tier evo material now
  • Storm Wings should display properly
  • Skeleton Boss' dash attack now hits properly
Prev13456

Comments

• Master of DesasterMaster of Desaster Registered Users 23 Posts
    Wings and Phoenix Pet sounds nice. But to be honest: I hoped for a little more...
    no PvP? no Koop? no block-function in chat? no new map or class... (though I did not expect this to be patched)...... Okay.....
    Well, I try to be patient and not to complain...
  • BL725BL725 Registered Users 89 Posts
    Goodluck with Catqueen hahaha the most annoying monster in the game
  • MolochMoloch Registered Users 279 Posts
    BL725 wrote: »
    Goodluck with Catqueen hahaha the most annoying monster in the game

She is my most despised mob. Every fight goes one of two ways: I either wipe the floor with her, or she is a nightmare.
  • KudeiroKudeiro Registered Users 8 Posts
    Im not saying that the update isnt cool, it is BUT I think Im speaking for everyone when I say that we were hoping for many other things posted in the Suggestion threads, just to name one: a RETRY BUTTON. Im getting sick of having to renavegate everytime to replay a dungeon or boss, needless to say the amount of time you lose doing that.
  • StpwnerStpwner Registered Users 109 Posts
    Before this update finishes, will the daily quests return? I just hit lvl 51 2 day ago and now my quests dissappeared. If we can't get daily beast coins , this will be highly unfair.
  • MolochMoloch Registered Users 279 Posts
    Kudeiro wrote: »
    Im not saying that the update isnt cool, it is BUT I think Im speaking for everyone when I say that we were hoping for many other things posted in the Suggestion threads, just to name one: a RETRY BUTTON. Im getting sick of having to renavegate everytime to replay a dungeon or boss, needless to say the amount of time you lose doing that.

This isn't a version update, just a content update. Anytime we post an update and you say a number increase (1.0, 1.1, 2.0...etc), expect a lot of gameplay updates. When there isn't a number increase in the title (and I will always include it if it is one), that means it is a content update. This is usually new gear, pets, bosses, etc., along with server bug fixes and the like. Most of the stuff in the suggestion section would require what we call a binary update (the actual app store game changes), vs a content update.

We do look at your suggestions, but most can only be implemented in binary updates, and those take time :)
    Moloch mind answering my question? I am interested in new update but not sure ill even be able to obtain coins
  • SirikeSirike Registered Users 37 Posts
    Moloch wrote: »
    She is my most despised mob. Every fight goes one of two ways: I either wipe the floor with her, or she is a nightmare.

Can I have her contact number? Skype? Twitter or FB?.
    She is so sexy, I rather she my gf:) kill'em all.
  • xMichaelXxMichaelX Registered Users 65 Posts
    Looking forward to the improvements! You guys are doing a much better job in letting us know what is happening aswell.
    Kudos to the GLU dev team.

Will the tourny continue after the update?
  • krok8krok8 Registered Users 161 Posts
    Sweet, can I trade my Nian Cub for the Phoenix? :-P
    Playing EW3 on iOS & EW4 on Android
  • v3rt3xv3rt3x Registered Users 27 Posts
    The most annoying enemy promoted to big boss, lol
    This will be good exercise for my warrior :D
    Hopefully people who are lvl 51+ can even earn those coins.
  • Dra89ganDra89gan Registered Users 5 Posts
    Catqueen + weird camera angle... there you go... mission impossible... with all that jumping arround and scratching...
  • BertacusBertacus Registered Users 20 Posts
    Anyone know how long the servers are down for ?
  • typhlotyphlo Registered Users 1 Posts
    Skeleton King isn't fun either, it can't be knocked dizzy.
  • GabryluxGabrylux Registered Users 67 Posts
    The new armor set and sword drop skeleton warrior? Or a only exclusive offering?
  • Rego001Rego001 Registered Users 38 Posts
    Dra89gan wrote: »
    Catqueen + weird camera angle... there you go... mission impossible... with all that jumping arround and scratching...

Gee I can't wait to be off screen or sideways the majority of fights again. Hurray for jade forest!
  • UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Sirike wrote: »
    Can I have her contact number? Skype? Twitter or FB?.
    She is so sexy, I rather she my gf:) kill'em all.

I don't need her number bro. Just her address. That's all i need XD
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • SuperstargumSuperstargum Registered Users 197 Posts
    So im like 2% exp from hitting 51.... do I not want to lvl? Can we do the dailies?
  • Jonas18Jonas18 Registered Users 6 Posts
    OT: Can i ask? If i have evolved already my weapon and found another good weapon which has a high gs than the old one, should i use the old one for fusion or should i sell it? Pls consider that the old weapon is already evolved to max.... What shud i do? Sell or fuse it? Another question, is it not advisable to fuse rares to save money? Coz im planning to sell rares and just fuse common/uncommon. I mean fusing rares is just useful in tourneys right?
  • tieusnipertieusniper Registered Users 6 Posts
    Ske King, i like it :3
  • Big SageBig Sage Registered Users 317 Posts
    Sounds fun.. Can't wait to try it out.. Hurry maintenance haha(:
    -Sagelz
    Okay so after going through the new jade boss's a couple of times I have to say I like it.. Problem is, many of us leval 45's + can kill all three within 10 seconds, if there happend to be a 3rd version of Jade.. I would like to see a 10,000 GS boss...:)
    -Sagelz
  • sarojzsarojz Registered Users 14 Posts
    Maintainence until what time...??
  • seanskiseanski Registered Users 24 Posts
    When is this happening on Android? I don't have the Jade Forest on my Tab. :(
  • s4df4ces4df4ce Registered Users 141 Posts
    Another useless content update... Glu made ya'll fools once again.. Its even worse than jade forest.. cuz atleast JC dropped tier 8 items.. I find this update meaningless and utterly boring ..
    Where is the jade forest...??y android user late 1 day...??what the hell...??u means we android user is not good player...??
    You people are never happy...
    -Sagelz
  • seanskiseanski Registered Users 24 Posts
    Big Sage wrote: »
    You people are never happy...

Would you be happy if Android updated first and there's no definite schedule in updating the iOS version?
    Yup seanki ..i fully agree what u say...
This discussion has been closed.