Options

New bosses

SikariosSikarios Registered Users 56 Posts
So, the new 7500 gs sword skeleton - think he's gonna drop minion's blood like jade clops?

ROFL

I wish they would put out a 10k gs boss, maybe he could drop some fiend's eyes or something!

Comments

• Options
    ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts
    Can't play right now, just waiting
  • Options
    SikariosSikarios Registered Users 56 Posts
    Yeah, I'm sure they'll fix things up soon enough though!
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Imrulkz wrote: »
    Can't play right now, just waiting

Yo, Imrulkz, when you think theyre gonna introduce PvP? Im gonna mop the floor with ya:)
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    Jonas18Jonas18 Registered Users 6 Posts
    Can i ask? If i have evolved already my weapon and found another good weapon which has a high gs than the old one, should i use the old one for fusion or should i sell it? Pls consider that the old weapon is already evolved to max.... What shud i do? Sell or fuse it?
  • Options
    RpgrobRpgrob Registered Users 17 Posts
    Fuse from lvl 0 to 15
  • Options
    Jonas18 wrote: »
    Can i ask? If i have evolved already my weapon and found another good weapon which has a high gs than the old one, should i use the old one for fusion or should i sell it? Pls consider that the old weapon is already evolved to max.... What shud i do? Sell or fuse it?

Depends. You should keep your old weapon until you upgrade your new one. once your new weapon has a higher gs than your old one, use the new one.
  • Options
    Jonas18Jonas18 Registered Users 6 Posts
    Then what shud i do with the old one? Sell it or fuse it ? Note that the old one is max evolved.
  • Options
    Then what shud i do with the old one? Sell it or fuse it ? Note that the old one is max evolved.

Fuse it for 15 levels when you get the chance and if you have the money. saves a lot of time.
  • Options
    Sikarios wrote: »
    So, the new 7500 gs sword skeleton - think he's gonna drop minion's blood like jade clops?

ROFL

I wish they would put out a 10k gs boss, maybe he could drop some fiend's eyes or something!

He drops minion reagents.
  • Options
    harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    where is this new boss? Is he only on ios users so far and not android?
  • Options
    SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts

Is this even a serious question dude? I mean ffs you get around 10-15k for selling it which is nothing. And you probably get levels 0-15 using it in fusing. You didnt say the item levels but this is almost true for a maxed evolved item what ever level your old item is. when you´ve evolved your new weapon to 2 star use your old weapon to fuse the new one. What do you think you should do?
  • Options
    krok8krok8 Registered Users 161 Posts
    where is this new boss? Is he only on ios users so far and not android?

New bosses are only available for iOS user at this moment. The update for Android should be made tomorrow as state by GLU

iOS Maintenance Window: 2/26/2014 15:00 PST
    android Maintenance Window: 2/28/2014 ??:00 PST

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?97126-EW3-Content-Update-Rage-of-the-Beast-God
    Playing EW3 on iOS & EW4 on Android