Options

<3NVY> Update

vjamesvjames Registered Users 12 Posts
Dear guild mates. This is DirtyItalian. It looks as if everyone is having an issue with this update. If any of you are not having the server issue, I want to inform you that I will be off until the issue is fixed. Currently, they are still updating so it looks promising.

Comments

• Options
    RpgrobRpgrob Registered Users 17 Posts
    Yes i have THE Same issue
  • Options
    PlutoeyPlutoey Registered Users 10 Posts
    vjames wrote: »
    Dear guild mates. This is DirtyItalian. It looks as if everyone is having an issue with this update. If any of you are not having the server issue, I want to inform you that I will be off until the issue is fixed. Currently, they are still updating so it looks promising.

Sure boss. Think we all having the same issues.
  • Options
    vjamesvjames Registered Users 12 Posts
    Word well hopefully this issue will be fixed soon and these new bosses drop some YOLO gear
  • Options
    It sucks that this just in my work brake i wanne kill THE new bosses but need to Go back to work in 10 min:(
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Rpgrob wrote: »
    It sucks that this just in my work brake i wanne kill THE new bosses but need to Go back to work in 10 min:(

My first day without homework from school in three months. And i was so looking forward to the update:(
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    Ultra what is ur ing
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    UltraScept

Why?
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    Jonas18Jonas18 Registered Users 6 Posts
    OT: Can i ask? If i have evolved already my weapon and found another good weapon which has a high gs than the old one, should i use the old one for fusion or should i sell it? Pls consider that the old weapon is already evolved to max.... What shud i do? Sell or fuse it? Another question, is it not advisable to fuse rares to save money? Coz im planning to sell rares and just fuse common/uncommon. I mean fusing rares is just useful in tourneys right?