BigBossManBigBossMan Registered Users 46 Posts
Does jade drop godly/mm

Comments

• Options
    dustinpufferdustinpuffer Registered Users 4 Posts
    As far as I know, I don't think so, I can't even find purple items
  • Options
    BigBossManBigBossMan Registered Users 46 Posts
    Maybe tey just reduced the drop rate by even more, id e surprised if he didnt drop them
  • Options
    krok8krok8 Registered Users 161 Posts
    Someone confirmed that he gots 3 unbreakable gears from the new boss but the item drop are still from tier 7. This means no godly/mm. You're better to farm the endless tower for those tier 8 gears.
    Playing EW3 on iOS & EW4 on Android
  • Options
    camerr55camerr55 Registered Users 18 Posts
    krok8 wrote: »
    Someone confirmed that he gots 3 unbreakable gears from the new boss but the item drop are still from tier 7. This means no godly/mm. You're better to farm the endless tower for those tier 8 gears.

can't confirm 100% but i can tell you that I am not going to farm it anymore until someone on here posts a screen shot of something decent. Farm L Hell boy and 100+ endless.
  • Options
    camerr55 wrote: »
    can't confirm 100% but i can tell you that I am not going to farm it anymore until someone on here posts a screen shot of something decent. Farm L Hell boy and 100+ endless.

I'm gonna give a chance to this boss today and will farm him for one hour. I'll share the drop I'll get from him.
  • Options
    pelepalapelepala Registered Users 349 Posts
    good to know that skully drop unnbreakable. all i got so far are bunch of imprevious and that new wing in less then few kill. which i think is not that good looking for war. And the new blood wing from offering its just plain ugly imo saw some mage has them.

all we can hope its that this update is just a filler for something better. i mean all the bosses model, i dont think they did anything to it beside their stats. catqueen, warewolf king and skully <~~ some low lvl canon fodder that just promoted to a endgame boss.

The wing.. come on.. all 3 with the same style wing? the offering pet seem like some crow model retextured. them weapon doesnt even look better than skyfire. But the armor from the pic seem to be really cool. No token as a reward they must think the new item/pet/wing is the hottest junk since wonderous.

so this update should not be call the dark beast king or watever. more suitable name will be dung wrap in gold foil paper.
  • Options
    I just kill him for one hour and only got common and uncommon tier 7 items with 3-4 rare items.
    I then switch back to leg hellboy and got an unbreakable gear after just 2 kills. I was lucky on that one but it speaks for itself.

For me, the new jade boss (7500) should only be farmed to make easy money and gears for fusion if you want to save your money by fusing only common and uncommon items.