Options

New offering rage of beast... ***????

GabryluxGabrylux Registered Users 67 Posts
Are you kidding me? and these would be the new gear that reduce everything? I hope this is a mistake... I have a murdermaker and pieces godly set...
11lk036.jpg

Comments

• Options
    AtaroAtaro Registered Users 8 Posts
    Gabrylux wrote: »
    Are you kidding me? and these would be the new gear that reduce everything? I hope this is a mistake... I have a murdermaker and pieces godly set...
    11lk036.jpg

yea this might be a mistake ..
  • Options
    StpwnerStpwner Registered Users 109 Posts
    In what way could this even be thought of as a mistake?yeah they screwed up the stats on every single item in the list. Sure there.
  • Options
    EternityWarriorEternityWarrior Registered Users 450 Posts
    They probably forgot to make the set for tier 7 items (unbreakable level). Or maybe the main prize isn't the set but the wing and the pet.
  • Options
    krok8krok8 Registered Users 161 Posts
    They probably forgot to make the set for tier 7 items (unbreakable level). Or maybe the main prize isn't the set but the wing and the pet.

The new wings looks great but killing the new boss doesn't award any offering tokens for this new god and I'll not spend any money for these as my transcendent gears are better the one offered here... :-(
    Playing EW3 on iOS & EW4 on Android
  • Options
    Wolf_CookieWolf_Cookie Registered Users 60 Posts

Maybe its just me, but I cant see any fun in collecting wings/pets. I want/need godly gear! I have no interest in pets/wings. If they're not careful, they could cause a lot of players to quickly lose interest in the game with NO CHANCE of getting anything better than unbreakable stuff.
  • Options
    pelepalapelepala Registered Users 349 Posts
    krok8 wrote: »
    The new wings looks great but killing the new boss doesn't award any offering tokens for this new god and I'll not spend any money for these as my transcendent gears are better the one offered here... :-(

idk the new storm wings is annoying if you keep looking at it, constant change of color from blue to gold. the new blood wing looks like a strip down version of the fenix wing. i still think red wing/JHB wing the better look farmable one out there.