Options

Mass Exodus

I'm writing this to the gamers not the Devs.

With out a doubt most of us enjoy the game otherwise none of us wouldn't be here.
However, it goes without saying; it is the developers responsibilty to keep the gamer interested in continued play. That being said, the developers hold a certain power over us gamers; in the aspect of putting out ****ty content and still managing to be paid gobs of money.

As a once happy gamer to this community I had NO issue spending cash for a few upgrades, inventory spots, pots, etc... Now it seems as if GLU is "forcing" people to spend money. The only place for t8 armor is Endless? Seriously? If that's the case, then balance then the classes. Monks acrossed the board have to spend cash just to pass 115-12; which is where godly just happens to start dropping. It is my understanding that warriors and mages can reach and pass these lvls with relative ease. Im not alone in this, all across these boards people seem to have issues with a monk being "weaker" in endless.

Second. This new content was directed at mid-range players? Excuse me? They are ****ing on a large portion of highly active players that want progression, and could give a **** about vanity. You're gonna tell me the only reason to farm Jade forest now is vanity? Atleast last release we could look forward to armor after mindless hours of farming(which to be honest I quite enjoy). On top of it all, they still do not drop the correct Regeants. Glu is bending us over with out so much as a courtesy reach around.

My point to all this!! I think we need to stand up to GLU and force change. STOP SPENDING MONEY until they pull their heads out of their asses and fix this broken, unbalanced and unrealized/underdeveloped game. As the consumer, we have a certain power as well. If we pull together we can force change.

To Glu;

We all rather enjoy your game. A happy gamer is a spending gamer. Make us happy again. Please??

Hellvis Parsley
Hellvis
<DegradeLand>
Status - Legendary / Occupation - Badass / Resides -Filth Palace

Comments

• Options
    chrilion1@gmail.comchrilion1@gmail.com Registered Users 258 Posts
    This is probably the reason why its so hard for them to make new content/fix bugs. Its because they are laughing so hard from emails like that this while holding all your money.

Glu is like the EA of the android world. They don't care, if they did the would not release half broken games like they usually do. Account getting resettet is very regular across the bord on all Glu games. It often takes months before they implement some kind of could feature by that time most spending customers have spent the money they wanted and got bored of the game.

This is probably a very good business model.
  • Options
    HellvisHellvis Registered Users 95 Posts
    That's why you stop paying. Hit them in the pocket.
    Hellvis
    <DegradeLand>
  • Options
    pelepalapelepala Registered Users 349 Posts
    i usually like to play 1 game at a time. i stopped clashofclan when i start playing EW3. i do find it fun but after this update im really disappointed. first Jade forest/endless with all the good/bad is still enjoyable to some extend. But this... just made me download DH4 lastnite. i'll give it another week once im done with mage if no fix or new content i'll spend my time else where.
  • Options
    BL725BL725 Registered Users 89 Posts
    My char is a warrior and i couldnt even clear wave 100+ w/o using pots
  • Options
    HellvisHellvis Registered Users 95 Posts
    Pele,

I just downloaded DH4. Looks promising lol.
    Hellvis
    <DegradeLand>
  • Options
    BL725BL725 Registered Users 89 Posts
    I missed my DH4 char i was lvl 40 in that game
  • Options
    v3rt3xv3rt3x Registered Users 27 Posts
    I'm on your side, and i'm about to go for another game that more player friendly
    glad i've finally reached my limit on this game, lol
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    pelepala wrote: »
    i usually like to play 1 game at a time. i stopped clashofclan when i start playing EW3. i do find it fun but after this update im really disappointed. first Jade forest/endless with all the good/bad is still enjoyable to some extend. But this... just made me download DH4 lastnite. i'll give it another week once im done with mage if no fix or new content i'll spend my time else where.

I still love the game, but that's because I still have mage and monk to level up. Once i'm done with that, i'm leaving unless Glu becomes less of a dickbag. of course, in the end, that's never going to happen, so im just going to go find some other game.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    Big SageBig Sage Registered Users 317 Posts
    Nice topic.
    -Sagelz
  • Options
    SHARRYSHARRY Registered Users 29 Posts
    I played DH4 until until tower bug game and door didnt opened even after the quest.. Every game i like ..i play..it getts bugged before i am able to fully end it :/