How are they getting away with this?

DawnBringerDawnBringer Registered Users 3 Posts
Lets start off with my thought process for the last Jade Forest bosses, I truly thought the reason that Jade Cyclops didn't drop Demon Prince reagents was because of some bug that Glu was unaware of.
Round 2 Jade Forest shows up and what do we have here??? Yet another Minion dropping 7500 suggested GS boss.
How are players not quitting this game right now?
I haven't seen anything this money snatching since the introduction of Legendary into RoB.
Has anyone seen Glu respond to a question about this?
Do they want us to buy their stupid SoulShards that badly they resort to cheap marketing ploys within the game?

Sorry had to Vent :mad:

Comments

• krok8krok8 Registered Users 161 Posts
    Do they want us to buy their ... SoulShards ...

Unfortunately, I think it's part of the game. Soulshard drops from real bosses so spending money is not necessary. I do admit that the drop rate is sooo low that it's very frustrating.

However, we have to keep in mind that any monetization is part of the business for these kind of game. If everything were free, we won't even be able to play a game like EW as such game can't exist without a way to monetize the players.

It's up to you to pay or play over and over to get your free shards.
    Playing EW3 on iOS & EW4 on Android
  • DawnBringerDawnBringer Registered Users 3 Posts
    I understand the concepts its just the way that they are doing it frustrates me.
  • krok8krok8 Registered Users 161 Posts
    I understand the concepts its just the way that they are doing it frustrates me.

Hehehe, you're not alone. Having the impression that I NEED to spend money is very frustrating. I even disable the in app purchase otpion from my iPad for this reason after spending something like 15 or 20 bucks in this game.

(When I like a F2P game, I always spend a decent ammount of money but never too much!!!)
    Playing EW3 on iOS & EW4 on Android
  • SuperstargumSuperstargum Registered Users 197 Posts
    Dedication... I have upgraded all my gear fairly quickly without buying shards... endless and LHB farming is great for shards. .