Options

Does new 7500 Jade forest boss even drop murdermaker and godly?!

UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
Ok, so i have been killing that new 7.5k gs boss at 17 second kills for an hour now. i havent seen one tier 8 item, not even white ones. I havent seen a lvl44 sword either. Do these bosses even drop these?

Seriously, even jade cyclops had better drops....I'm dissapointed glu.
UltraSceptile~Forums King.

Comments

• Options
    syazrsyazr Registered Users 4 Posts
    same here. no tier 8 item drop yet
  • Options
    VoidBladerVoidBlader Registered Users 255 Posts
    Just find the wing and go back to the tower, this patch is very much meaningless.
  • Options
    VoidBlader wrote: »
    Just find the wing and go back to the tower, this patch is very much meaningless.

Seriously? Wow, that ****ing sux.

Did you get wings already? And are they all the same?
  • Options
    syazrsyazr Registered Users 4 Posts
    OK. got it. so forget bout jade. continue with tower. :rolleyes:
    If only wings, blerrghhhhh.... boringggg.
    I thought have new gear drop or godly. zzzzz

IMG_2232.jpg
  • Options
    Matthew137Matthew137 Registered Users 17 Posts
    Are they all the same? Do the higher lvl bosses have higher drop rates?
  • Options
    VultureVulture Registered Users 13 Posts
    Got almost 2m from 7500 jade bos..
    No godly set, no murder maker, only trash.. Even the new jade equip set have lower stat that mine.. And mw general flag fit more on my warrior than the new wings..
    Can't pass more than wave 120 in endless.. I think i would back to hellboy for reagents...
    Nice one glu for the useless update..
  • Options
    Big SageBig Sage Registered Users 317 Posts
    No.. Just wings / other gold items., godly / murdermaker was strictly Jade Cyclops.., you can find godly/ Murder maker in endless mode after wave 114.

:)
    -Sagelz
  • Options
    BL725BL725 Registered Users 89 Posts
    Been farming Risen ever since they release and i havent see any lvl 44 weapon even a normal one... I guess i have to farm the hellboy and look for chad...:(
  • Options
    krok8krok8 Registered Users 161 Posts
    Is the new 7500 boss even drops unbreakable gears? Should i farm leg hellboy or the new boss for unbreakable items/reagents?
    Playing EW3 on iOS & EW4 on Android
  • Options
    I found 3 unbreakable stuff in Risen Ronin but the reagent is still Minion
  • Options
    Good to know! I will probably farm this Ronin for unbreakable stuff as I can kill him much faster than leg Hellboy and I'm not very lucky with the drops of Leg Helboy... :-(
  • Options
    Rockah0licRockah0lic Registered Users 12 Posts
    krok8 wrote: »
    Good to know! I will probably farm this Ronin for unbreakable stuff as I can kill him much faster than leg Hellboy and I'm not very lucky with the drops of Leg Helboy... :-(

Hellboy drops a lot more than Ronin. I farmed Ronin for over an hour and didn't receive even 1 epic item (even though I have over 375% IIF!!). Hellboy drops at least 2 epics for me just about every other kill and a legendary every 7-10 kills.
  • Options
    krok8 wrote: »

TBH im not gonna recommend farming RR for unbreakable gear
  • Options
    ComarComar Registered Users 65 Posts
    I agree. Farm Hellboy instead. You'll get better reagents, and the drops are better with IIF.

There's no change with farming Jade with high IIF. I've farmed with ~460% IIF and get green/grey trash. Farm with 390% IIF and got 3 unbreakable items, various purple and blues. Hellboy has much better returns...
  • Options
    In just one hour today, I got 1 unbreakable helmet, 1 unbreakable talisman, 1 DP soulshards, 1 lvl 36 gold weapon (ATK + CC) and maybe 10-12 purple items.

Jade bosses will never such good drops!
  • Options
    noob201noob201 Registered Users 30 Posts
    So my guess is the jade bosses are there to divert the attention of players so we dont complain bored with the game
  • Options
    Hagia SophiaHagia Sophia Registered Users 13 Posts
    Unless you are full everything and only care for the wing... jade is a waste of time. Focus on leg hellboy + tower.
  • Options
    EdgarsEdgars Registered Users 50 Posts
    Guys are u seriously??? U farm it for few hours and complain that no drops? I was farming previous cyclop for days(20sec kills) and didnt got godly.
  • Options
    sandrahmartsandrahmart Registered Users 18 Posts
    yea this patch is very much meaningless,, just find the wing and go back to the tower..w.png
  • Options
    Edgars wrote: »
    Guys are u seriously??? U farm it for few hours and complain that no drops? I was farming previous cyclop for days(20sec kills) and didnt got godly.

We are complaining about the fact that we farm for hours with this boss and didn't get one single tier 8 gear.