EW3 Content Update - Rage of the Beast God

Comments

• UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Big Sage wrote: »
    It was introduce during the first Jade Event,.. As a primary reason to kill the Jade Cylops, gluu not wanting to get rid of the the new sword completely , moved it to endless... It wasn't dropped in endless during the 1st cyclops event.,: please know what you're talking about before you speak.

Our ****ing point is that this new jade boss was a waste of time. I have full unbreakables with some godly, which renders this update worthless. Seriously, new 7500 boss drops unbreakable at such a low rate that it is unbelievable, leg hellboy drops more. Unless he drops godly and murdermaker, theres no point in defeating him.

And seriously, have you seen the "new gear"?! Its bs

Basically, Glu introduced some new wings in this update. Oh, and some bosses that are worth nothing.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • v3rt3xv3rt3x Registered Users 27 Posts
    I think it's glu's way to make high level players to give up on this game, and work for me, i'm about to drop this game
    exp bug, 5h1tty items drop, connection error, laggy inventory access, etc
    I've finally reached my limit on this game, i spent more than 2 months to lvl up my warrior to lvl 50 n since yesterday it's not gaining experience anymore
    this is what glu said "update"
    v3rt3x wrote: »
    I think it's glu's way to make high level players to give up on this game, and work for me, i'm about to drop this game
    exp bug, 5h1tty items drop, connection error, laggy inventory access, etc
    I've finally reached my limit on this game, i spent more than 2 months to lvl up my warrior to lvl 50 n since yesterday it's not gaining experience anymore
    this is what glu said "update"

Youre not supposed to level up to lvl51. That was a bug.

What really ****es me off is that this new boss doesnt drop ****. Update? More like "Imma get your hopes up and then stomp on them you dirty mother****ers!!! #GLU'S A DOUCHEBAG!!!!"
  • v3rt3xv3rt3x Registered Users 27 Posts
    Youre not supposed to level up to lvl51. That was a bug.

What really ****es me off is that this new boss doesnt drop ****. Update? More like "Imma get your hopes up and then stomp on them you dirty mother****ers!!! #GLU'S A DOUCHEBAG!!!!"
    well, that's another way to say what i've said ;D
    but now i have no anger or any emotions toward this game, it's just enough for me to leave it like that and save my energy ;D
    v3rt3x wrote: »
    well, that's another way to say what i've said ;D
    but now i have no anger or any emotions toward this game, it's just enough for me to leave it like that and save my energy ;D

I'm mad because I expected a lot from this content update. Now i learned my lesson: Glu will never live up to your expectations. In fact, they make the game worse.
  • Big SageBig Sage Registered Users 317 Posts
    #GLU'S A DOUCHEBAG!!!!"

This guy just used a hashtag on forums... Lolol
    -Sagelz
  • MolochMoloch Registered Users 279 Posts
    Stop with the attempts to bypass the filter, the personal insults, and the language. Stay civil please.
    Big Sage wrote: »
    This guy just used a hashtag on forums... Lolol

And the problem is? You might be a kissass to Glu telling all of us that we are not appreciative of Glu's efforts, but i am speaking for most players. We wanted an update, and i wasted hours of my time thinking about this update. Then it comes......no godly, no new gear.....we are mad. These new bosses drop stuff that you can get much more easily from legendary hellboy, which came around 3 freaking months ago. Glu keeps downgrading their products.

For Gods sake, Glu, you want to lower the quality of your games? Get your profits lowered. I was thinking about spending money on endless for tickets to get a murdermaker.......but now that this horrific update has come.....well let's just say that i'm currently waiting for dungeon hunter 4 to download on my phone. Peace.
    And the problem is? You might be a kissass to Glu telling all of us that we are not appreciative of Glu's efforts, but i am speaking for most players. We wanted an update, and i wasted hours of my time thinking about this update. Then it comes......no godly, no new gear.....we are mad. These new bosses drop stuff that you can get much more easily from legendary hellboy, which came around 3 freaking months ago. Glu keeps downgrading their products.

For Gods sake, Glu, you want to lower the quality of your games? Get your profits lowered. I was thinking about spending money on endless for tickets to get a murdermaker.......but now that this horrific update has come.....well let's just say that i'm currently waiting for dungeon hunter 4 to download on my phone. Peace.

You can quit,. You just joined the forums not even a month ago,but you won't quit., you'll be back.. (;
    -Sagelz
  • TerryQTerryQ Registered Users 241 Posts
    Moloch wrote: »
    Stop with the attempts to bypass the filter, the personal insults, and the language. Stay civil please.

Hmm let me think why everyone is like this. Oh yeah that would be the absolute garbage we have been dealt, this update gave nothing for the lvl 50 plus player. So far the only way to get offerings for the new gods low level gear is cash only. They could not have made it more obvious all glu thinks of is our cash.
    Quiet voices are overlooked, loud voices are ignored and constant voices are banned it would seem.
  • s4df4ces4df4ce Registered Users 141 Posts
    @ Moloch, Stay Civil for what? Have you gone through all the topics and messages around this forum.. Have you NOT realized yet why all high end players are furious regarding this SO CALLED update???
    These people have every right to vent their anger because they are not receiving anything at all for all the time and money they have spent on this game. And I am one of them.
  • Rego001Rego001 Registered Users 38 Posts
    There will be more updates guys....they are working with the assets they have in the game. They can't stop the train suddenly on the content they have planned, rolling it out early just to throw it out there. Some things are either not ready/finished or impossible to implement with the game in its current version.

They don't create these things a few days ahead and just slap them in. They have planned out content ahead of time and will roll them out as their schedule dictates.

This was never meant to be a progression update or a major content patch.

You all understand exactly how this type of freeium game design behaves. Stop spending money if it's going to only serve to make you upset. These games are not designed to give you things of lasting value, they are designed to make a quick buck on people's lack of impulse control and time.
  • seanskiseanski Registered Users 24 Posts
    Rego001 wrote: »
    There will be more updates guys....they are working with the assets they have in the game. They can't stop the train suddenly on the content they have planned rolling out to just throw in the things that are either not ready/finished or impossible to implement with the game in is current version.

They don't create these things a few days ahead and just slap them in. They have planned out content ahead of time and will roll them out as their schedule dictates.

This was never meant to be a progression update or a major content patch

I agree with you on this. :D
    @Reg.. I completely agree.. Thank you!
    -Sagelz
  • mikavicamikavica Registered Users 10 Posts
    You made some valid points, yet i happen to think you are blind folded. This is disgraceful even for freemium
  • KrayzbergKrayzberg Registered Users 20 Posts
    not for mac usres.. tnx a lot
  • SHARRYSHARRY Registered Users 29 Posts
    Android players can enter the game and play jade thingy??....pls tell ..bcoz my screen is just stuck @loading screen for about more than a day...
  • YnrohYnroh Registered Users 10 Posts
    Sir moloch i added a friend with bloodmoon wing i check up on his character and had loads of gem and wearing only transcendant gear for a level 56 character and when i turn to his other chracter it shocked me coz he's two other character are also level 56 and not even use they has default gs. 200 or so.. I suspected him to be a hacker right? His IGN: Geneticmnstr
    mikavica wrote: »
    You made some valid points, yet i happen to think you are blind folded. This is disgraceful even for freemium

I'm not blindfolded by anything. I understand how these things work and the business model these games are created on. You will get your progression past 50 when they are ready to launch it.

You can easily go play any thing freeium game of this style from another company. What you will find there is being bashed on the head with "premium content" and hidden pay walls that will blatantly dead end all your progression until you pay out to bypass time gates and purposefully designed hindrances like replacing an item taking 24 hours or bag space not giving you ANY space once properly geared.

Where as this game you can progress if you put in the time, the others out there the more time you sink the more you are bashed in the face with dead ends only bypassed with "just" a few more dollars.

Do I have issues with this game? Hell yes. Does that mean I'm going to **** and moan over ONE event patch not giving me a new weapon or any new progression? Hell no.

We know there is more coming and this isn't the end of the game by any means.
    Rego001 wrote: »
    I'm not blindfolded by anything. I understand how these things work and the business model these games are created on. You will get your progression past 50 when they are ready to launch it.

You can easily go play any thing freeium game of this style from another company. What you will find there is being bashed on the head with "premium content" and hidden pay walls that will blatantly dead end all your progression until you pay out to bypass time gates and purposefully designed hindrances like replacing an item taking 24 hours or bag space not giving you ANY space once properly geared.

Where as this game you can progress if you put in the time, the others out there the more time you sink the more you are bashed in the face with dead ends only bypassed with "just" a few more dollars.

Do I have issues with this game? Hell yes. Does that mean I'm going to **** and moan over ONE event patch not giving me a new weapon or any new progression? Hell no.

We know there is more coming and this isn't the end of the game by any means.

It is for some of us. You know, Glu should stop dishing out bad updates and work on bugs......some of us are stuck at level 50. We can't gain exp, yet others who hit level 51 before the loss of jade forest cyclops can. If they don't fix this bug, people are going to be at level 70-80 while others are stuck at level 50. Thanks Glu. I know this wasn't supposed to be a major update, but then why add it? People are ALREADY PAST THIS ****ING POINT OF THE GAME.
    It is for some of us. You know, Glu should stop dishing out bad updates and work on bugs......some of us are stuck at level 50. We can't gain exp, yet others who hit level 51 before the loss of jade forest cyclops can. If they don't fix this bug, people are going to be at level 70-80 while others are stuck at level 50. Thanks Glu. I know this wasn't supposed to be a major update, but then why add it? People are ALREADY PAST THIS ****ING POINT OF THE GAME.

Going past lvl 50 gets you NOTHING but a whopping 40 to stat increase at lvl 90. The game is not desinged to be at that point yet. There is no point to it. The most "advantage" you will gain from this is being able to use higher lvl items she they are "eventually" released, which unless you are going to pay for them won't automatically be there for you. You will still have to invest the time and effort to get them. Which by the time you do, you will be well on you way up in the the levels.

You guys are literally whining that you are not getting your "proceived" value for what you want. If you are not getting what you feel you are or are not paying for STOP PAYING and STOP PLAYING.

This is the only thing that will affect "freeium" devs to fix and retool their games.

As it is the whole market for this types of Mobil games is messed up by traditional industry standards. They do not exist to give you a great value for dollar ratio they exists to pick a few dollars here and there from people who do not become fully aware of just how restricted the game is designed until their money has left their accounts and they are in to deep to pry themselves away. It's just the nature of the Mobil environment.

If you don't support these types of business practices STOP PLAYING THE GAMES. take it as a learning lesson and stop putting your hands back in the flame.

You people (the "thanks for ruining my life GLU! Crowd) are the cause of your own problems. How many more "gee thanks for ruining my experience GLU" moments do you need before you finally take action yourselves?
  • EternityWarriorEternityWarrior Registered Users 450 Posts
    Your attacks increases as you lvl up. About 100-ish auto attack damage and 1000-ish damage for my multi fist attack on monk per lvl.
  • MolochMoloch Registered Users 279 Posts

First, people are "stuck" at level 50 because they were never supposed to be past it. That was a bug. People who were already past that point have been allowed to retain levels because they put in the time and work for it. They should no longer be gaining xp. It's a minor stat edge, but there isn't any better equipment they can use, so we are allowing them to keep it for when we do a level increase.

As to why adding it, because people enjoy new content. We are putting in what we can, and are fixing what problems we can. Every content update comes with bug fixes, or backend tool enhancements. We are working on major enhancements (binary updates), but would you rather get nothing at all for a long period of time? Do you want us to not enhance or customer service tools so we can restore accounts, make sure people receive payouts that they earn? There is a give and take in all things, big changes are on the way, and your bugs/suggestions are being watched.
  • harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    ...we are allowing them to keep it for when we do a level increase....There is a give and take in all things, big changes are on the way, and your bugs/suggestions are being watched...

Thanks for the changes you have made. One of the biggest would be the new loot camera to make it easier to loot bosses.

So there will be a level increase sometime..? And can you hint any more about when and what will the big changes be?
    First, people are "stuck" at level 50 because they were never supposed to be past it. That was a bug. People who were already past that point have been allowed to retain levels because they put in the time and work for it. They should no longer be gaining xp. It's a minor stat edge, but there isn't any better equipment they can use, so we are allowing them to keep it for when we do a level increase.

As to why adding it, because people enjoy new content. We are putting in what we can, and are fixing what problems we can. Every content update comes with bug fixes, or backend tool enhancements. We are working on major enhancements (binary updates), but would you rather get nothing at all for a long period of time? Do you want us to not enhance or customer service tools so we can restore accounts, make sure people receive payouts that they earn? There is a give and take in all things, big changes are on the way, and your bugs/suggestions are being watched.

Actually, I would rather get nothing at all rather than get excited over a boss that I thought was going to drop godlies and level 44. Was another jade cyclops really so much to ask? As for people over level 51, they deserve to keep those levels. But i heard somewhere else that they still gain exp. That is why i am mad.
    Ynroh wrote: »
    Sir moloch i added a friend with bloodmoon wing i check up on his character and had loads of gem and wearing only transcendant gear for a level 56 character and when i turn to his other chracter it shocked me coz he's two other character are also level 56 and not even use they has default gs. 200 or so.. I suspected him to be a hacker right? His IGN: Geneticmnstr

Yes, that is an exp hack. They will remove him later.....unless youre on Android.
  • mohicanmohican Registered Users 326 Posts
    REG001 for best poster 2014.
    Ive never seen so many whiny people in one forum. Chill and eat a snickers there is much much more to come for ew3.

deuces
    ;)
    mohican wrote: »
    REG001 for best poster 2014.
    Ive never seen so many whiny people in one forum. Chill and eat a snickers there is much much more to come for ew3.

deuces

First of all, I'm not whining. I'm stating facts. Glu keeps exciting players with news of "content updates" and make us wait hours for maintanence to end. What do we end up with? A wish that we had never played this game....or had faith in Glu to deliver something that would make us players happy.

Second, we know there is much more to come. It's just things like "go farm for godlies in endless!" that **** me off. Anything above 110 is no cakewalk. And, I have been farming for 3 weeks and only got godly boots of resolve. I thought about spending money for gems for tickets, but then i heard about the new update. It was all i could think of for the whole time. And when maintanence finally ended, it turned out that godlies were not implemented. The whole thing was a waste of time. And i decided to keep my hundred bucks.

And FYI, Glu, step up your game. dungeon hunter 4 is a great game.
  • tieusnipertieusniper Registered Users 6 Posts
    time update android ? :((((
  • mohicanmohican Registered Users 326 Posts
    First of all, I'm not whining. I'm stating facts. Glu keeps exciting players with news of "content updates" and make us wait hours for maintanence to end. What do we end up with? A wish that we had never played this game....or had faith in Glu to deliver something that would make us players happy.

Second, we know there is much more to come. It's just things like "go farm for godlies in endless!" that **** me off. Anything above 110 is no cakewalk. And, I have been farming for 3 weeks and only got godly boots of resolve. I thought about spending money for gems for tickets, but then i heard about the new update. It was all i could think of for the whole time. And when maintanence finally ended, it turned out that godlies were not implemented. The whole thing was a waste of time. And i decided to keep my hundred bucks.

And FYI, Glu, step up your game. dungeon hunter 4 is a great game.

Go play DH4, there wont be any loss for ew3 nonetheless except one less whiner. Take your 100 bucks and buy a life with it. REG001 has already pointed out all that needs to be pointed about the matter.
    ;)
This discussion has been closed.