EW3 Content Update - Rage of the Beast God

Comments

• UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    mohican wrote: »
    Go play DH4, there wont be any loss for ew3 nonetheless except one less whiner. Take your 100 bucks and buy a life with it. REG001 has already pointed out all that needs to be pointed about the matter.

Ummmm, I have a guild. It's called the Elites. And 13 people left and quit. We were one of the best guilds. But these last few updates have ****ed many high end players off. There will be a huge loss for Glu when all the good players leave, because we spend the most money. And second, i have a life. I'm sure it's a much better one than yours.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • mohicanmohican Registered Users 326 Posts
    Ummmm, I have a guild. It's called the Elites. And 13 people left and quit. We were one of the best guilds. But these last few updates have ****ed many high end players off. There will be a huge loss for Glu when all the good players leave, because we spend the most money. And second, i have a life. I'm sure it's a much better one than yours.

So you're whiners and quitters, even better. Money spenders aren't the best players at all just richer and lazier. Someone using UltraSceptile as a username really doesn't help in you saying you have a better life.

I rest my case.

Deuces
    ;)
  • moba8961moba8961 Registered Users 2 Posts
    where is the content update moloch.....it getting 1st march....
  • SHARRYSHARRY Registered Users 29 Posts
    And i cant even enter game...just stuck at loading screen for two days...doesnt proceed to character selection screen...and glu is not responding..
    :/
  • Big SageBig Sage Registered Users 317 Posts
    Told you, you would be back didn't i?
    -Sagelz
    O.o who ?.. Me or moba ???
  • grepgrep Registered Users 74 Posts
    android Maintenance Window: 2/28/2014 ??:00 PST
    What's happened? Where new update?
  • tieusnipertieusniper Registered Users 6 Posts
    time update android ??? :((
  • MinatoMinato Registered Users 16 Posts
    Why no update on Android !!!?
    So its not for android yet.. ha.
    Thats a little relief for a guy stuck in loading loop....
    ;)
  • DemonicDemonic Registered Users 167 Posts
    So pretty much this update is made for $$$ for Glu?

Drop a week long offering for pets and wings so people spend for them.
    Then next update oh wow more pets and wings from offerings... We will change the tourny routine so fusing comes first before offering so we dont make it blantly obvious that were just fishing for cash.

And bosses hmmm lets make them worse theres a good update for them chuck in another set of wings cause that makes it worthwhile....

LOL!!

Losing the plot...
    Demonic666
  • er_deejayer_deejay Registered Users 22 Posts
    I love to ios and android are the S.O. more care when I, as a user of android, can not wait to fight the new bosses, haha ​​my friend with his iphone and it's is charging, but we sure that he is running out soon, as they have begun before, if you expected is expected but will start tomorrow when the tournament ends ****ed haha no need to play and have fun
    PS: Sorry for my english, if anyone knows the date that says it XD
  • bablokubabloku Registered Users 2 Posts
    i havent see the update yet
  • rafal1987rafal1987 Registered Users 5 Posts
    When the update is come for android and what is Beast God? is like jade forest with new bosses?
  • bryblunbryblun Registered Users 148 Posts
    Moloch wrote: »

Suuureee...
    EVERYBODY - DON'T BUY GEMS TILL HACKER PROBLEM IS SOLVED
    Originally Posted by Molochviewpost-right.png
    I'm not lying! Believe me!
    Although ... I think you have enough tournament with super prizes!
    Wuuuhhhhahaha!
  • CriTiC4LCriTiC4L Registered Users 7 Posts
    Where is the f****** update Glu??
    mohican wrote: »
    So you're whiners and quitters, even better. Money spenders aren't the best players at all just richer and lazier. Someone using UltraSceptile as a username really doesn't help in you saying you have a better life.

I rest my case.

Deuces

Um...pokemon was my childhood, and i loved this name as a kid. so i kept it even though im 13 and almost over pokemon.

And besides, im not a money spender. Why dont you try running endless everytime you get tickets for THREE WEEKS. You wont last half as long as i did before you quit like a *****.
    Demonic wrote: »
    So pretty much this update is made for $$$ for Glu?

Drop a week long offering for pets and wings so people spend for them.
    Then next update oh wow more pets and wings from offerings... We will change the tourny routine so fusing comes first before offering so we dont make it blantly obvious that were just fishing for cash.

And bosses hmmm lets make them worse theres a good update for them chuck in another set of wings cause that makes it worthwhile....

LOL!!

Losing the plot...

Losing the plot....there never was a plot, lol.
  • Rego001Rego001 Registered Users 38 Posts
    Second, we know there is much more to come. It's just things like "go farm for godlies in endless!" that **** me off. Anything above 110 is no cakewalk. And, I have been farming for 3 weeks and only got godly boots of resolve. I thought about spending money for gems for tickets, but then i heard about the new update. It was all i could think of for the whole time. And when maintanence finally ended, it turned out that godlies were not implemented. The whole thing was a waste of time. And i decided to keep my hundred bucks.

And FYI, Glu, step up your game. dungeon hunter 4 is a great game.

I don't think this is the game for you. This game is still very early, you are expecting the content of games that have been out and legitimately updated (updated not just a flip switched on the server side to allow player access to things that where there the whole time unbenounced to them) for over a year.

That is stupidly unreasonable.

If you want the content if a DH 4 or EW 2, go play those games they will have the content you are looking for in spades, they have been out and worked on forever and are in the best state they will ever be.

I'm sorry you are not getting he best gear in the game as easily as you feel you should be.
    Rego001 wrote: »
    I don't think this is the game for you. This game is still very early, you are expecting the content of games that have been out and legitimately updated (updated not just a flip switched on the server side to allow player access to things that where there the whole time unbenounced to them) for over a year.

That is stupidly unreasonable.

If you want the content if a DH 4 or EW 2, go play those games they will have the content you are looking for in spades, they have been out and worked on forever and are in the best state they will ever be.

I'm sorry you are not getting he best gear in the game as easily as you feel you should be.

Oh, im sorry, did you not hear me? I said a TON of people are ****ed with this worthless content update. I'm not asking for the drop rates to be better, but because of the horrible drop rates and wait time in endless, couldn't they bring Jade Forest Cylcops back?! Or am I asking too much of the devs to REUSE SOMETHING THEY ALREADY USED.
  • Vince0000Vince0000 Registered Users 6 Posts
    Android? Forgot to hit Deploy??
  • Big SageBig Sage Registered Users 317 Posts
    Oh, im sorry, did you not hear me? I said a TON of people are ****ed with this worthless content update. I'm not asking for the drop rates to be better, but because of the horrible drop rates and wait time in endless, couldn't they bring Jade Forest Cylcops back?! Or am I asking too much of the devs to REUSE SOMETHING THEY ALREADY USED.

Dude you have issues that seek medical help, I'm not sure if your parents don't give you enough attention but..If I was you I'd sudjest calling your doctor, get help & never play any game again...
    -Sagelz
    Big Sage wrote: »
    Dude you have issues that seek medical help, I'm not sure if your parents don't give you enough attention but..If I was you I'd sudjest calling your doctor, get help & never play any game again...

Wow, I'm flattered. It's when I see people like you when I realize how grateful I am for not being an idiot and having an IQ of 70...
  • karablikqwertykarablikqwerty Registered Users 11 Posts
    on what date was moved updates on Android ?
    Nobody knows... Except glu.
    Maybe they dont know also :P
    SHARRY wrote: »
    Nobody knows... Except glu.
    Maybe they dont know also :P
    Ahahahaha!
    This is time machine....
  • assasingridassasingrid Registered Users 5 Posts
    No update for android until now..lol you said in this post february 28,but the date now is , march 2 lol..whats wrong glu??only ios youre oppurtunity..how about the android??..dont post the date of update if you cant reached them..lol
  • EternityWarriorEternityWarrior Registered Users 450 Posts
    EW3 Content Update - Rage of the Beast God

Should be

EW3 Content Update - Rage of the Players
    Hahahahaha
This discussion has been closed.