Options

Retry and Replay dungeon button!

CooLTanGCooLTanG Registered Users 26 Posts
If u fail, a Retry Button, if u win, a Replay button for that dungeon. Or if u want to simplify it a Replay Button.

Obviously it'd would connect back to the server for the drop list. Because we all know once the game is passed onto the players device, the droplist is set and its all client side from then onto finish.

Comments

• Options
    SuperstargumSuperstargum Registered Users 197 Posts
    Agree... PLEASE give us a replay button... I hate having to reopen the map and clicking on the the dungeon to reenter.... If you going to make me kill a boss 10k times to get an item... ATLEAST make it easier to rinse and repeat... Thanks
  • Options
    CooLTanGCooLTanG Registered Users 26 Posts
    Yes it's the #1 feature needed
  • Options
    rafal1987rafal1987 Registered Users 5 Posts
    YES is great idead is very good option i hate wait on loading map.
  • Options
    BertacusBertacus Registered Users 20 Posts
    Would save so much time and hassle
  • Options
    Big SageBig Sage Registered Users 317 Posts
    I Support this
    -Sagelz
  • Options
    pelepalapelepala Registered Users 349 Posts
    yes adding retry/replay and able to sell loot directionly from the loot screen will save alot of time.
  • Options
    HemantmaliksHemantmaliks Registered Users 116 Posts
    Glu admin and DEVs may not support this, as this is totally server based nothing is stored in your phone, and thats is the reason it is not easy to hack unlike other games like Dungeon Hunter, where all the data is in your phone so its easy to use Cheatcc and gamekiller like other software to run easily,. I am in love with this game as There are no hacks.
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    I support this too. Another good suggestion would be to have some kind of cloud save. That way when I get a new phone or device, i don't have to start from the ground up. Actually, scratch that. I'm not going to start from the ground up. I don't love EW3 that much:)
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    SuperstargumSuperstargum Registered Users 197 Posts
    They already have the cloud... Also I have no idea why admin will not reply to this thread... Seriously... This is an easy fix... At least reply and say you will pass this idea on to devs...
  • Options
    Matthew137Matthew137 Registered Users 17 Posts
    One of the greatest rational suggestions on these forums and after 2 weeks no feedback, why do they even bother making a suggestions section?
  • Options
    PasharuPasharu Registered Users 43 Posts
    Totally support.