Options

Other Option for lvl 44 Weapon and tier 8 gears drop

lIIusionlIIusion Registered Users 42 Posts
to GLU:

Requesting an other option for lvl 44 weapon and tier 8 gears drops other than grinding Endless..this is for those players who haven't got drops from Jade Cyclops and those who can't afford to purchased gems for HP potions or offerings to hopefully have revive potions to survive in lvl 114+ in Endless.
As of now, the game is not balance. The risks are high and the rewards are low. Spending/Sacrificing efforts and time do not worth the rewards we are having. You have thousands of players...but only very few of that thousands are being satisfied.

Maybe you can sell legendary weapons and gears through gold.
Example: lvl 44 leg The Mighty Mitts = 50 million gold

Worth grinding but worth rewarding.

Players will grind so much with perseverance everyday just to get 50million gold because they know they will achieve something great doing that.

That's the option MMORPG has that maybe, you could also apply. Please consider this. Thanks for the game you offer.

Comments

• Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    lIIusion wrote: »
    to GLU:

Requesting an other option for lvl 44 weapon and tier 8 gears drops other than grinding Endless..this is for those players who haven't got drops from Jade Cyclops and those who can't afford to purchased gems for HP potions or offerings to hopefully have revive potions to survive in lvl 114+ in Endless.
    As of now, the game is not balance. The risks are high and the rewards are low. Spending/Sacrificing efforts and time do not worth the rewards we are having. You have thousands of players...but only very few of that thousands are being satisfied.

Maybe you can sell legendary weapons and gears through gold.
    Example: lvl 44 leg The Mighty Mitts = 50 million gold

Worth grinding but worth rewarding.

Players will grind so much with perseverance everyday just to get 50million gold because they know they will achieve something great doing that.

That's the option MMORPG has that maybe, you could also apply. Please consider this. Thanks for the game you offer.

Haha, more likely they will open a shop and sell these gold level 44 weapons......for 10 thousand gems a piece.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    HemantmaliksHemantmaliks Registered Users 116 Posts
    Hi all,
    I have suggested the same option in the suggestion thread do choose that and let.me know what ya all think
  • Options
    noob201noob201 Registered Users 30 Posts
    44 used to drop in jade cyclope. Got a Mighty Mitts on my monk after straight 3 days of farming. I have started a new account on android as I bought a xperia z1, smoother gameplay, better graphics, 5inches LCD, more stable as compared to my iphone 4s. And now jade is gone for android, looks like I also lose the chance for a shot at the 44 gold....and reports from ios players the new jade boss doesnt drop tier 8 gears....all sucked up now:-(