Options

Accidentally sold my Murdermaker!

Hi everyone and Glu team,

I have been playing EW3 for 1.5 months and has been its loyal customer as well as E2. before i also sold my gears by mistake but at low level i dont have anything to complain. But right now at lvl51 with 11.6kgs without my murdermaker i see myself invisible in the game. i have spent considerable amount of money for this game and thus i beg you to give it back to me because new Jade forest doesnt drop it anymore.
looking forward to your help.

Comments

• Options
    Big SageBig Sage Registered Users 317 Posts
    Hate to break this to you but, it's gone forever dude..
    -Sagelz
  • Options
    Dung HoangDung Hoang Registered Users 7 Posts
    i expected that. if it is then i will be very disappointed and not gonna any more time and money on glu anymore. how can they just let it go while replaced bosses dont give you the equivalent one
  • Options
    amoylawayamoylaway Registered Users 91 Posts
    you can undo your selling by closing the app without exiting the Inventory screen. for iOS devices, Double Tap the main button then close EW3. reload the game then it is there again. not sure for androids though...
  • Options
    amoylaway wrote: »
    you can undo your selling by closing the app without exiting the Inventory screen. for iOS devices, Double Tap the main button then close EW3. reload the game then it is there again. not sure for androids though...

thank you my friend i was told the same long time ago but i just realized i lost it roughly 10 mins later. and i was also told then mission impossible. looking for a miracle from Glu
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Dung Hoang wrote: »
    thank you my friend i was told the same long time ago but i just realized i lost it roughly 10 mins later. and i was also told then mission impossible. looking for a miracle from Glu

I'm sure they'll bring it back to you....for a small fee of 1000 dollars. Or you can go spend a couple weeks on endless for another one, because their new bosses suck.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    s4df4ces4df4ce Registered Users 141 Posts
    Hi everyone and Glu team,

I have been playing EW3 for 1.5 months and has been its loyal customer as well as E2. before i also sold my gears by mistake but at low level i dont have anything to complain. But right now at lvl51 with 11.6kgs without my murdermaker i see myself invisible in the game. i have spent considerable amount of money for this game and thus i beg you to give it back to me because new Jade forest doesnt drop it anymore.
    looking forward to your help.

Mate .. I have been through that and all.. But I have following things to say to you..

1. Forget about getting your murdermaker back.
    2. Glu inventory system is made such that player will lose their items so that you will have to pay more for gems in order to grind to get another weapon.
    3. Glu do not care regarding player's sympathy. No chance.
    4. In case you did accidentally sell your item in future, please force shut down your device without closing the inventory window. you should be able to deter from losing the item then. Thanks.
  • Options
    harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    amoylaway wrote: »
    you can undo your selling by closing the app ......

The safest way to undo a sold item is to turn off your Wi-Fi or internet connection as soon as you realise you have sold it (then restart the game). If you have gone back to town then it is to late because it then saves your inventory in the server.
  • Options
    BL725BL725 Registered Users 89 Posts
    Just wnderng why would you unequip that one?
  • Options
    HakalosanHakalosan Registered Users 7 Posts
    What stats have this weapon?
  • Options
    BL725 wrote: »
    Just wnderng why would you unequip that one?

i have sub gears with IIF for ET farming. MM is strong with high CC and CD but i have to rely on Cursed Blade of Kilic that offers high IIf
  • Options
    thanks mate highly appreciated
  • Options
    BL725BL725 Registered Users 89 Posts
    Ohhh ...you can probably farm another MM in endless :p hehehe
  • Options
    Big SageBig Sage Registered Users 317 Posts
    Hakalosan wrote: »
    What stats have this weapon?

3,200 attack.. Best sword in game
    -Sagelz
  • Options
    pelepalapelepala Registered Users 349 Posts
    i have sub gears with IIF for ET farming. MM is strong with high CC and CD but i have to rely on Cursed Blade of Kilic that offers high IIf

this is the reason i never equip a iff weapon over the butcher. i sold my share of weapon because i equip a iff for farming.
  • Options
    VoidBladerVoidBlader Registered Users 255 Posts
    Happen to me once. But I dont really care, since I alway have an extra, in the case like this.
  • Options
    VoidBlader wrote: »
    Happen to me once. But I dont really care, since I alway have an extra, in the case like this.

i was not lucky enough to have a spare of MM. the best one obtained from ET was a godly ring
  • Options
    thanhdhthanhdh Registered Users 11 Posts
    i was not lucky enough to have a spare of MM. the best one obtained from ET was a godly ring
    Bạn người VN hả ? mình cũng bị y chang bạn, lấy được cây Murder Maker khi farm con cyclop, lỡ tay bán và nhấn nút back thế là mất toi, 1 đi 0 trở lại, giờ săn endless cả tuần chẳng ra, buồn vật vã +_+
  • Options
    SHARRYSHARRY Registered Users 29 Posts
    R u thanah dlth from lekool???
  • Options
    SuperstargumSuperstargum Registered Users 197 Posts
    Honestly... I have a Kilic atm and still hoping to find me a MM. I would never unequip MM for IIF or endless... I go into endless with all berserking accessories + Kilic but I'd go in there with MM if I had one... The hell with IIF.. I'd rather do the increased damage to get further in ET.