2000 bought gems in eternity warriors 3 has not been credited yet

2000 bought gems in eternity warriors 3 has not been credited yet The number of my purchase has already been sent to my mail and the money has already been debited from my account, I wonder when it will be Credited to my game account? Any info my email is petaschot@gmail.com

Comments

• StpwnerStpwner Registered Users 109 Posts
    2000? What a complete waste haha. I would've bought an electric spatula; even that wouldve been a better deal
  • barurotbarurot Registered Users 33 Posts
    maikel666 wrote: »
    2000 bought gems in eternity warriors 3 has not been credited yet The number of my purchase has already been sent to my mail and the money has already been debited from my account, I wonder when it will be Credited to my game account? Any info my email is petaschot@gmail.com

same here maikel666 i bought gem pack 5 too, and this my 2days of waiting, and why we need to wrote for a ticket? it is our fault to delay? hello glu this is not a serious matter, the money we payed is already debited in our account. and were facing to pay that in bank. pls dont sit comfortably. make a move!
  • barurotbarurot Registered Users 33 Posts
    Hello maikel did you recieve already yours? Still mine was not :( almost 3days wating for my gem. I cant even play.