Options

any former elites members

TurtleMonkTurtleMonk Registered Users 22 Posts
I heard that resolved quit. Just wonder you guys still playing.

How us everyone? If you currently no guild let me know !

Comments

• Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    TurtleMonk wrote: »
    I heard that resolved quit. Just wonder you guys still playing.

How us everyone? If you currently no guild let me know !

Resolved left me in charge...but im trying to rebuild. Just so many unactive *******s in the guild. Trying to recruit.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    you should join us
  • Options
    you should join us

What's your guild?
  • Options
    oneunited most of us here
  • Options
    oneunited most of us here

I have school, can't make your expectations.
  • Options
    EternityWarriorEternityWarrior Registered Users 450 Posts
    I have school too, and many of us have lots of work. It usually takes about 3 hours or so of farming. If you have too much hw/going on a business trip or something the senior officers would excuse you.

The fusing tournaments usually lasts for 3 days, so that's an hour a day.
  • Options
    I have school too, and many of us have lots of work. It usually takes about 3 hours or so of farming. If you have too much hw/going on a business trip or something the senior officers would excuse you.

The fusing tournaments usually lasts for 3 days, so that's an hour a day.

Fusion is okay, but freaking endless tourney requires at least 3-4 hours of fighting...sometimes money for 200k vp. I will never be able to make that.
  • Options
    IAresIIAresI Registered Users 5 Posts
    Hey guys total bummer that the Elites broke up but turtle put in a good word for me I've had over 200k in 2/3 survivals.
  • Options
    G0tgameG0tgame Registered Users 25 Posts
    If you want to join you can get on waiting list. I'll put in good word for u and Demonic.
  • Options
    DemonicDemonic Registered Users 167 Posts
    Cheers gotgame
    Demonic666
  • Options
    K_OtiCK_OtiC Registered Users 165 Posts
    Turtle please don't mass recruit for our guild without leader or SO permission to do so, people are free to apply and you may put in a good word but you haven't even been here a week yourself. So you cannot just come to the forums and tell others you can invite them over.
  • Options
    K_OtiC wrote: »
    Turtle please don't mass recruit for our guild without leader or SO permission to do so, people are free to apply and you may put in a good word but you haven't even been here a week yourself. So you cannot just come to the forums and tell others you can invite them over.

I dont say I will invite them. I just want to know if they r free member. So I can pm jon for make lists.
  • Options
    K_OtiC wrote: »

He's just trying to help the players that got struck down by Resolved being a ****.