Options

The new gear

RentocRentoc Registered Users 286 Posts
The new gear looks very cool first off. I would have loved the chance to acquire the set. But it is underpowered and cash only. So i got 2 questions for the devs if in fact they read these forums.

1. Why the choice to put out a new gear set that is only for mid lvl player. Why is it not scaleable to lvl like the skyfire gear was.
2. Why the choice to not make a beast coin available to earn from the daily reward. Who would spend their gems for a chance to win a mediocre item when you could spend the same amount in gold offering and get unbreakable items?

And we dont need any " glu is just money hungry, they dont care" responses. Would love to actually hear their thought process behind these choices.

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    CaliverCaliver Registered Users 63 Posts
    The new gear is tier 5.5
    tier 6 is better (max gs) while tier 8 is the best...
    and i got in offering tier 7 > event set = worthless
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Glu was not money hungry with this offering. they could have easily charged 500 gems for token and offered godly items. That would suck. I think the whole point of update was to just bring wings and pet.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    HellvisHellvis Registered Users 95 Posts
    Then in all actuality the update could be considered pointless. I'm speaking for myself only, but I'm sure they majority would agree when I say; I could give a rats *** about wings or a pet. My interest in the game is being questioned. Clearly if they just wanted to introduce wings and a pet, the drops from jade forest wouldn't have changed, nor would scaling back the armor in Beast King offerings.

Just a thought
    Hellvis
    <DegradeLand>
    Status - Legendary / Occupation - Badass / Resides -Filth Palace
  • Options
    Hellvis wrote: »
    Then in all actuality the update could be considered pointless. I'm speaking for myself only, but I'm sure they majority would agree when I say; I could give a rats *** about wings or a pet. My interest in the game is being questioned. Clearly if they just wanted to introduce wings and a pet, the drops from jade forest wouldn't have changed, nor would scaling back the armor in Beast King offerings.

Just a thought

The whole point of the update was, well, um, well, is there really a point?

I'll just agree with you. This update is worthless:)
  • Options
    ThinIceThinIce Registered Users 463 Posts
    It's good farming for gold but in terms of capped out players there's nothing profitable gear wise... I'll stick to grinding for wings for now.
  • Options
    ThinIce wrote: »
    It's good farming for gold but in terms of capped out players there's nothing profitable gear wise... I'll stick to grinding for wings for now.

Yea, wings are the only good part.