Options

Legendary Hellboy drops

k3nZ0k3nZ0 Registered Users 3 Posts
I got CHAD,The Renticent sword from legendary hellboy ... is this the best gold weapon he drops or can i expect something else from him ....

Comments

• Options
    SuperstargumSuperstargum Registered Users 197 Posts
    That is the best he drops
  • Options
    NovieNovie Registered Users 11 Posts
    is that lvl 42? Where do we get a upgraded weapon after lvl 36 gold?
  • Options
    SuurTrekkonSuurTrekkon Registered Users 32 Posts
    Novie wrote: »
    is that lvl 42? Where do we get a upgraded weapon after lvl 36 gold?
    No, it's lvl 36. Endless tower is now the only place for lvl 42 weapons, wave 110+
  • Options
    EdgarsEdgars Registered Users 50 Posts
    Does it drops unbreakable chest and ring? I have got 5x from everything and talismans even 10+ but no ring and chest. Also does it drops resolve pauldrons? as all i get is fortitude...
  • Options
    SuurTrekkonSuurTrekkon Registered Users 32 Posts
    Edgars wrote: »
    Does it drops unbreakable chest and ring? I have got 5x from everything and talismans even 10+ but no ring and chest. Also does it drops resolve pauldrons? as all i get is fortitude...
    He drops all the unbreakables except for rings. Yes pauldrons resolve too.
  • Options
    He drops all the unbreakables except for rings. Yes pauldrons resolve too.
    Well then i found why they are so rare(about 30h total farming, average 20sec kills and still no chest and pauldrons), because they are in god offering...
  • Options
    I believe buy removing jade forest they also have removed resolve pauldrons and chest from hellboy.
    So far: 5x helmet of resolve, 5x boots of resolve, 7x gauntlets of resolve, 15+ talismans, 25x soulshards, and 5x fortitude pauldrons and 1x fortitude chest.
    Can someone confirm that he have got resolve pauldrons or chest after jade forest was removed?
  • Options
    AshierAshier Registered Users 2 Posts
    I got a resolve chest yesterday.
    a shoulder did too...

:) pvp patch...
  • Options
    JakeFJakeF Registered Users 62 Posts
    Edgars wrote: »
    I believe buy removing jade forest they also have removed resolve pauldrons and chest from hellboy.

That is *. I've received one of both in the last hour. Also, it's spelt by. Not 'buy'.
  • Options
    KDuBBKDuBB Registered Users 2 Posts
    Chad cant be the best he drops... i was playing the other day and beat him and he dropped the chad then i went and fought nian and she dropped the chad too... i was like ***. If nian drops it this cant be his best drop
  • Options
    rewandrewand Registered Users 588 Posts
    KDuBB wrote: »
    Chad cant be the best he drops... i was playing the other day and beat him and he dropped the chad then i went and fought nian and she dropped the chad too... i was like ***. If nian drops it this cant be his best drop

LHB drops it more often. To get the level 44 Purple (better than chad) or gold (the real goal here) you have to do endless Lvl 114+ or perhaps offerings.