Eternity Warriors 3 - Primer

Comments

• EternityWarriorEternityWarrior Registered Users 450 Posts
    Apparently that is the hardest period of the game. You need purple/gold items from nian or lvl 26 items from iron offerings. If you have silver offerings it would help too.
  • EdyremEdyrem Registered Users 6 Posts
    Hey guys, first and foremost, thanks for the invaluable information. But what i get confused about is when you refer to armor by its, what i assume is, 'class name' - i.e marvelous, transcendent, ancient, etc. Would you mind giving us/me an overview of the names of those armors and their corresponding Item levels?

I see that you advice to go leave legendary cyclops only after getting Divine/Ancient gear, but after killing him about 100 times i havent seen any of those drop and i begin to wonder what ilvl those are so i could perhaps think of going with something else instead.

Cheers
  • ChrisTotChrisTot Registered Users 394 Posts
    Edyrem wrote: »
    Hey guys, first and foremost, thanks for the invaluable information. But what i get confused about is when you refer to armor by its, what i assume is, 'class name' - i.e marvelous, transcendent, ancient, etc. Would you mind giving us/me an overview of the names of those armors and their corresponding Item levels?

I see that you advice to go leave legendary cyclops only after getting Divine/Ancient gear, but after killing him about 100 times i havent seen any of those drop and i begin to wonder what ilvl those are so i could perhaps think of going with something else instead.

Cheers

Those items reference the purple/gold items that drop from legendary cyclops. Glu has lowered the drop rate for rares at the high level, so it's not surprisingly that you may have killed him that many times and had no purple/gold items drop. At the time the tips were written the tips named the items specifically, but it really just means you shouldn't leave legendary cyclops till you're wearing all purple and gold items that drop from him.
  • UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    ChrisTot wrote: »
    Those items reference the purple/gold items that drop from legendary cyclops. Glu has lowered the drop rate for rares at the high level, so it's not surprisingly that you may have killed him that many times and had no purple/gold items drop. At the time the tips were written the tips named the items specifically, but it really just means you shouldn't leave legendary cyclops till you're wearing all purple and gold items that drop from him.
    \

Yea, just because people recommend it doesnt mean that you have to do it. If you enjoy a challenge, go use lower level gear and progress. it is a true test of skill.

of course, do not be like me and challenge legendary hellboy with divine gear and 4117gs, i beat him, but i got very lucky. normally, it wouldnt end well
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • PomariusPomarius Registered Users 19 Posts
    Hi there can only cyclope nian and the Last boss(Ivar?) drop gold and purple or can the normal dungeon Bosses also drop gold and purple ?
  • v3rt3xv3rt3x Registered Users 27 Posts
    Pomarius wrote: »
    Hi there can only cyclope nian and the Last boss(Ivar?) drop gold and purple or can the normal dungeon Bosses also drop gold and purple ?
    Normal Cylops, Nian, Hellboy, all drop gold n purple items
    you just need to be patient, increase your item find skill, n level up to up the drop rate
  • amoylawayamoylaway Registered Users 91 Posts
    I think the guide should be updated...

"1) Use everything but Weapons and Rings for fusions
    ----This is a pretty efficient way to do it if you want to make it easy. Weapons and rings on average seem to cost the most to upgrade for about the same result. They are also the first and last items found in inventory so isolating them is easy. This is a quick and sustainable to not run out of money with upgrading (not the most efficient though of course, but time is money too for some of us)"

Weapons and rings i think costs the same as other items (with same item level)... can we check on this one?

But as what I do, selling weapon/rings (with ER) is the way to go as they sell good... :) nice guide by the way.
    v3rt3x wrote: »
    Normal Cylops, Nian, Hellboy, all drop gold n purple items
    you just need to be patient, increase your item find skill, n level up to up the drop rate

Yeah but that was not the Question. Can the normal dungeon Boss drop gold and purple? And was it Not that nian only Drops chest armer and weppon? Or somthing like that?

Can someone post a lost (Short List ) like this One?
    Normal
    Cyclope : gold purple weppon and ... Max item Level 15
    Nian: gold purple Helm and Boots ???? ,as itemlevel xx
    Hellboy: gold purple Ring?... Max itemlevel??
    Lagendary
    Cyclope ......
    Nian
    Hellboy ....

Would be awsome thanks
    Pomarius wrote: »
    Yeah but that was not the Question. Can the normal dungeon Boss drop gold and purple? And was it Not that nian only Drops chest armer and weppon? Or somthing like that?

Can someone post a lost (Short List ) like this One?
    Normal
    Cyclope : gold purple weppon and ... Max item Level 15
    Nian: gold purple Helm and Boots ???? ,as itemlevel xx
    Hellboy: gold purple Ring?... Max itemlevel??
    Lagendary
    Cyclope ......
    Nian
    Hellboy ....

Would be awsome thanks

if you would be farming, why not farm the big bosses? just asking... rewards is greater when fighting big bosses... although, you get some cash on ordinary levels... and needless to say, much easier to kill :D
  • TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    Purple items drops from normal bosses too, gold only from Big Bosses. Big Bosses drops every gold item (Eg. Weapon, Helm, ...................., Talisman and Ring).

Gold items(max tier)
    N Hellboy - Magnificent Gear
    L Cyclops - Ancient Gear(+ 1 piece Transcendent - i guess Boots)
    L Nian - Transcendent Gear(+ 1 piece Unbreakable - Helm)
    L Hellboy - Unbreakable Gear(except Berserker Ring)
    All gold weapons have unique names.

The only thing that matters in this game is the weapon, if you have a good weapon your gear can be even blue or green and beat all.
    Trainelu wrote: »
    Purple items drops from normal bosses too, gold only from Big Bosses. Big Bosses drops every gold item (Eg. Weapon, Helm, ...................., Talisman and Ring).

Gold items(max tier)
    N Hellboy - Magnificent Gear
    L Cyclops - Ancient Gear(+ 1 piece Transcendent - i guess Boots)
    L Nian - Transcendent Gear(+ 1 piece Unbreakable - Helm)
    L Hellboy - Unbreakable Gear(except Berserker Ring)
    All gold weapons have unique names.

The only thing that matters in this game is the weapon, if you have a good weapon your gear can be even blue or green and beat all.

Thx big Time Thats exactly what i wischend for !!!!!

N nian also magnificent gear?
    Legendary Hellboy drops every Unbreakable items: Helmets, Pauldrons, Greaves, Boots, Gloves, Rings, and Talismans
    Jade Cyclops also drops Unbreakable items
  • silencehuntsilencehunt Registered Users 37 Posts
    soul shards also drops in endless
    v3rt3x wrote: »
    Legendary Hellboy drops every Unbreakable items: Helmets, Pauldrons, Greaves, Boots, Gloves, Rings, and Talismans
    Jade Cyclops also drops Unbreakable items

JC drops unbreakable ring. Leg ivar drops all unbreakable except for rings.
    JC drops unbreakable ring. Leg ivar drops all unbreakable except for rings.
    Legendary Hellboy dropped me all kind of Unbreakable Rings (resolve, berserker, boar, vulture)
    Legendary Nian dropped me only Unbreakable Helmet of Resolve
    do you guys upgrade all legendary items you see (if your item is non legendary)? or is it better to just wait for the Ancients, Transcendents and Unbreakable Gears?
    got a legendary weapon from normal hellboy... it has 1k GS max... is this sufficient to kill LC?
    for me, I only max evolve the legendary weapon which i think strong enough to beat the next boss
    while for the other legendary items, i prefer to 2-star evolved only if the soulshard is so hard to get, and only the Resolve type
    I max evolved Unbreakable Ring of Berserker when I already face the legendary hellboy, before that i hardly use berserker type items, i use resolve type only

I defeated legendary cyclops with Flashstrike, which i got from normal hellboy, it has att+critical dmg, i forgot about the GS, but my total GS i think more than 2500GS since i already able to farm on normal hellboy that time
    amoylaway wrote: »
    got a legendary weapon from normal hellboy... it has 1k GS max... is this sufficient to kill LC?

Yes, it is
    lol.. each attack deals 188 damage... a tired monk... finishes it at 2:15 average...
    noticed, after killing the legendary cyclops, the normal hellboy became too easy to kill... was it just me or it really is like that?
  • CooLTanGCooLTanG Registered Users 26 Posts
    Endless Dungeon lvl 110+ drops:
    All Godly Gear (gold)
    Level 44 Weapons (purple & gold)

Jade Cyclops drops:
    Godly Chest & Helmet (gold)
    Awesome Minion tier fusion materials lol

Also be prepared to farm a lot on Jade Cyclops before getting anything good, I've gotten 2 sets of wings before getting any Godly set, but I at least got a legendary 44 weapon (cc/iif)
    amoylaway wrote: »
    noticed, after killing the legendary cyclops, the normal hellboy became too easy to kill... was it just me or it really is like that?
    It means you've become stronger, the boss stay the same
    that's normal, everytime we can overcome the next boss, then the previous one feel easier to beat
  • StTyraelStTyrael Registered Users 73 Posts
    This primer is excellent. I've been playing since it [game] was released on Android and this helped me out a ton o help get me started so I didn't have to ask all the questions new players spam the in game chat with. I just wanted to give my that is for compiling this and I figured since I am level 51 now is a good time before I forgot. If this didn't exist I probably would have wrriten one myself.

If I were to grade this as an E flash professor, it wouldn't get a very good grade. You have attempted to organize it well, but it still seems cluttered. Also, maybe use full names for gear/reagents. Also, new players in game always ask me who Hellboy is. You might want to consider adding that Champion Netherborn IS Hellboy. If you've made those changes, never mind. I haven't read through this in a while. One last thing. When listing reagents and where to find the., adding in on what floors in endless mode would help. Example. Demon Prince reagents (including shards) start dropping at floor 100 and on.

But the main point was to show my gratitude towards you for taking the time to write this out. It took you time to plan this out and having screenshots also helped a lot. If I could donate you some godly gear in game I would as appreciation...lol.

Thanks Again,
    StTyrael (James Halsey on G+ (also real name, and non I don't mind posting it...I keep a .357 within reach of where I sleep,..hahaha)
  • Jonas18Jonas18 Registered Users 6 Posts
    Can i ask? If i have evolved already my weapon and found another good weapon which has a high gs than the old one, should i use the old one for fusion or should i sell it? Pls consider that the old weapon is already evolved to max.... What shud i do? Sell or fuse it?
  • TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    You can use it only at the last fusion (15/15) because if you use it at an earlier fusion you will receive only the xp necessary for 5/5 or 10/10, the rest is lost but you pay the full price.
  • EternityWarriorEternityWarrior Registered Users 450 Posts
    Endless floor 111 starts to drop tier 8 helm, chest, pauldrons, and boots. (114 starts to drop Godly helm, chest, pauldrons, and boots).

Endless floor 116 starts to drop tier 8 bracers and necklace. (119 starts to drop Godly bracers and necklace).

Endless floor 121 starts to drop tier 8 rings (124 starts to drop Godly ring).
  • harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    Endless floor 111 starts to drop tier 8 helm, chest, pauldrons, and boots. (114 starts to drop Godly helm, chest, pauldrons, and boots).

Endless floor 116 starts to drop tier 8 bracers and necklace. (119 starts to drop Godly bracers and necklace).

thanks....
  • PutPutPutPut Registered Users 61 Posts

thanks man !
    now i can have full godly set ..
    currently i only have godly helm/chesplate, got em from jade forest :D
    ✪ Do not be afraid to ask dumb questions; they are easier to handle than dumb mistakes ✪
  • PutPutPutPut Registered Users 61 Posts
    CooLTanG wrote: »
    Endless Dungeon lvl 110+ drops:
    All Godly Gear (gold)

Jade Cyclops drops:
    Godly Chest & Helmet (gold)
    Awesome Minion tier fusion materials lol

Also be prepared to farm a lot on Jade Cyclops before getting anything good, I've gotten 2 sets of wings before getting any Godly set, but I at least got a legendary 44 weapon (cc/iif)

woots +1 !!!!
    ✪ Do not be afraid to ask dumb questions; they are easier to handle than dumb mistakes ✪