Options

Finding how objects work?

Hi, I was wondering if anyone knows how to work correctly finding objects, I mean.
if an object like the wings has 0.01% chance of (for example)300% and I find, do I have a 3% chance of getting the item?
thanks

Comments

• Options
    SuperstargumSuperstargum Registered Users 197 Posts
    I dont know how it works but from my experience... In my IIF gear I have about 412% ish... and in my endless towers gear I have about 220%... In any case I dont see much of a difference except for the amount of loot you get... But if a monster drops more loot it can possibly increase the chance of it dropping the item you want cause its force that mob to drop more of what it has...
  • Options
    StpwnerStpwner Registered Users 109 Posts
    It affects the AMOUNt of items not the rarity of items like the magic find in diablo
  • Options
    er_deejayer_deejay Registered Users 22 Posts
    Thank you very much for replying, It wondered if you could give better loot, but is giving more pieces as I have 360% of finding and have not yet given me wings.
    Thank you very much for clearing my doubt hehe greetings and regard
    PD: waiting the new bosses in android jaja XD
  • Options
    SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    Stpwner wrote: »
    It affects the AMOUNt of items not the rarity of items like the magic find in diablo

Have you really done a "bigger" test to confirm this or is it only your gut feeling? I´m not sure myself what the deal is really, got about 430% and still not sure if it gives me better or more items then when I switch to lower iif like 200%. Should do a test someday like this guy which is the best way to find out.

Acording to his result it is the Quality and not Quantitiy:
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?97498-Data-on-iif-it-increases-quality-not-quantity

I´m mostly intressted to know if IIF really works inside endless or not. Some say yes others thinks no. Since in there the pick of gear is pretty important for the outcome.
  • Options
    er_deejayer_deejay Registered Users 22 Posts
    SirDiGiTaL wrote: »
    Have you really done a "bigger" test to confirm this or is it only your gut feeling? I´m not sure myself what the deal is really, got about 430% and still not sure if it gives me better or more items then when I switch to lower iif like 200%. Should do a test someday like this guy which is the best way to find out.

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?97498-Data-on-iif-it-increases-quality-not-quantity

I´m mostly intressted to know if IIF really works inside endless or not. Some say yes others thinks no. Since in there the pick of gear is pretty important for the outcome.

Very interesting information. And also mentioned interesting post, it would be tested, is that I get confused a lot, now I'm 360% and is not to throw more what I have come to throw an object that I had never shot a gun (good haha) but I'm looking wings haha
    thanks man
  • Options
    LucasCaiadoLucasCaiado Registered Users 7 Posts
    SirDiGiTaL wrote: »

Yes.... If you have 300 IF and some item have 5 percent of chance to be founded... the result is: 5 + (5x3.0) = 20 percent of chance to get it.
    Like u say Quality and not Quantity.
  • Options
    harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    I guess tt is really Increase Item (quality) Find - IIqF.