Options

Not so Endless

TerryQTerryQ Registered Users 241 Posts
Struggling to get past floor 120, and not getting drops that might help. That's just my skill pressing the buttons though.

My question though is, if the items dropped only get you to a certain level, how can can any one progress past certain levels?

At the moment average floor level is 150, apart from two at 260 and 270 but I guess they are hackers. The only way I can see any one getting to the higher levels is by the use of potions and revives, so again that gonna be hackers or cash buyers
Quiet voices are overlooked, loud voices are ignored and constant voices are banned it would seem.

Comments

• Options
    ChupaChupChupaChup Registered Users 5 Posts
    With maxed Vlad's Demonbone Wand and maxed unbreakable/godly armour, i average around floor 135. Even if i had unlimited energy and revives, i don't know how people kill could mobs fast enough to beat the timers past 140. Idk maybe im using the wrong class for fast kills
  • Options
    EdgarsEdgars Registered Users 50 Posts
    I guess past floor 130 can get only warriors and mages.
    I have 9000gs and maxed lv44 weapon but i still cant beat floor 120 as normal mobs hits me for 1500+ DMG and from bosses its few hits and im dead. If i dont want to get hits i have to run around a lot but then time is short to finish floor.

Maybe if each crit hit would give orb(how skill description says) then maybe it would be possible to get to floor 130 as monk with my current gear.
  • Options
    harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    ChupaChup wrote: »
    With maxed Vlad's Demonbone Wand and maxed unbreakable/godly armour, i average around floor 135. Even if i had unlimited energy and revives, i don't know how people kill could mobs fast enough to beat the timers past 140. Idk maybe im using the wrong class for fast kills

If you post your class, level (im guessing 50), gear, endless level, please post if you use pots or not also and if so how many. I have the same gear also with 10,810 GS (max GS gear for running endless) and 10,417 GS (with highest IIF gear) but without pots I can only get to level 123/124.
  • Options
    EternityWarriorEternityWarrior Registered Users 450 Posts
    Try to get a few godly gears in floor 114, 115, 119, and 120. Then you should be able to get to floor 124. Monks are too weak to get past 129 without pots. And floor 150s seems to be hackers as well since a bunch of them appeared after Glu fixed the jb issues.
  • Options
    s4df4ces4df4ce Registered Users 141 Posts
    Endless currently is 0 skills required.. cuz you have no chance getting pass 120 floor without either spending **** loads of gems or obviously hack... This is especially the case for MONK class..
  • Options
    bidsybidsy Registered Users 75 Posts
    Same issue for me as well. Without godly i am just stuck in limbo. My warrior is all maxed ungreakables at lvl 46. Anything anyone can help me out with on info?
    IGN: BlDS
    Guild: -=WOLFPACK=-
    (ANDROID)
  • Options
    worawatworawat Registered Users 36 Posts
    s4df4ce wrote: »
    Endless currently is 0 skills required.. cuz you have no chance getting pass 120 floor without either spending **** loads of gems or obviously hack... This is especially the case for MONK class..

Getting pass 120 is pretty easy for warrior with a Murdermaker. I usually sweep through 110-120 with relative ease. Its the 130+ which gets exponentially more difficult that I needed some pots.
  • Options
    Got to floor 122 as monk. Used 1 health and 1 energy pot at floor 119. Have maxed lv44 weapon with cc on it. And 8900 gs - wondrous helm maxed, wondrous chest 15/15, unbreakable boots, gauntlets maxed, blue pauldrons 15/15.
  • Options
    bidsy wrote: »
    Same issue for me as well. Without godly i am just stuck in limbo. My warrior is all maxed ungreakables at lvl 46. Anything anyone can help me out with on info?

If u as warrior cant get past 120 with maxed unbreakable set then l2p.
  • Options
    HellvisHellvis Registered Users 95 Posts
    Here is the problem and clearly it's an issue GLU seemed to have thought out in the previous update.

My mage. 9k GS full unbreakable and fully fused and evolved with brainscrambler. Post original jade update, i.e. No godly drop from jade forest. I can not get past 115 in endless for the life of me. I use pots but run out of time no matter what I do. Simply not enough DPS output from mage with out upgraded wep.

Now my monk. 11k GS half godly half unbreakable and mighty mitts. Which were farmable from jade clops(albeit time consuming but manageable) i.e. Jade clops was a clear stepping stone to endless. And while we all know monks have problems in endless, my monk can reach 125 with easy. Anymore then that I get dealt with.

Point being- bring back godly drops to jade. It was an obvious step to help with endless. Why you stopped boggles my mind.
    Hellvis
    <DegradeLand>
    Status - Legendary / Occupation - Badass / Resides -Filth Palace
  • Options
    s4df4ces4df4ce Registered Users 141 Posts
    Edgars wrote: »
    Got to floor 122 as monk. Used 1 health and 1 energy pot at floor 119. Have maxed lv44 weapon with cc on it. And 8900 gs - wondrous helm maxed, wondrous chest 15/15, unbreakable boots, gauntlets maxed, blue pauldrons 15/15.

Well max floor level I got was floor lvl 127 that is with few health and energy pots.. I think I used a revive potions once too.. Meaning that how am I suppose farm to godly set without having to spend health and energy pots or even revive potions? How am I suppose to upgrade with such a low drop rate?
  • Options
    worawatworawat Registered Users 36 Posts
    Well max floor level I got was floor lvl 127 that is with few health and energy pots.. I think I used a revive potions once too.. Meaning that how am I suppose farm to godly set without having to spend health and energy pots or even revive potions? How am I suppose to upgrade with such a low drop rate?

Right now Monk is the weakest class in endless. Without lv 44 gold weapon, it is literally impossible to get past 130 with Monk. Monk needs some serious upgrade such as easier way to collect critical orb or defense skill and deal some damage to enemies.
  • Options
    worawat wrote: »
    Right now Monk is the weakest class in endless. Without lv 44 gold weapon, it is literally impossible to get past 130 with Monk. Monk needs some serious upgrade such as easier way to collect critical orb or defense skill and deal some damage to enemies.
    Skill description says: each time dealing crit hit an orb of light appears, but actually there is ~5sec cd for orb to appear.
    But who knows descriptionis wrong or skill is bugged?
    If orb really appeared for each crit hit monk possible could do as mucu good as warrior.
  • Options
    neggieneggie Registered Users 6 Posts
    Edgars wrote: »
    Skill description says: each time dealing crit hit an orb of light appears, but actually there is ~5sec cd for orb to appear.
    But who knows descriptionis wrong or skill is bugged?
    If orb really appeared for each crit hit monk possible could do as mucu good as warrior.

It's common in these type of games. It's called an internal cool down. If the game allowed you to fill up instantly on orbs then you'd have orbs pretty much all the time due to AoE attacks. It's just a way to prevent unscalable gear issues later on in the game.

One issue is they aren't very descriptive on skills in general. I'd like to know how much energy each skill costs, internal cooldowns among other things but they aren't very forthcoming with such information.
  • Options
    ironXedgeironXedge Registered Users 29 Posts
    are these Endless levels available on kindle?? :o