Options

Endless Drop Rates

EdgarsEdgars Registered Users 50 Posts
Just wonder what them drop rate for godly there? Better than unbreakable from hellboy or worse drop rate?
Since i farm hellboy already for 4000+ kills and still no pauldrons of resolve and only 1 drop for chest which was fortitude :(
If drop rates are about tie same, then i will need year to get few godly pieces...

Comments

• Options
    camerr55camerr55 Registered Users 18 Posts
    Edgars wrote: »
    Just wonder what them drop rate for godly there? Better than unbreakable from hellboy or worse drop rate?
    Since i farm hellboy already for 4000+ kills and still no pauldrons of resolve and only 1 drop for chest which was fortitude :(
    If drop rates are about tie same, then i will need year to get few godly pieces...

not great either way, but only worth it if you can hit 114, 115, 119 and 120...
  • Options
    pelepalapelepala Registered Users 349 Posts
    the drop rate is really low but lvl 114 do drop the lvl 44 weapon. i just got my murdermaker lastnight on 114. floor 124+ has better chance of lvl 44 item.
  • Options
    I have lv44 weapon, **** one with cc only on it :( got it from jade cyclop. Im more interested in armor as im monk and i need better defense because i die just by making 1 mistake and its hard to get past 115.
  • Options
    EternityWarriorEternityWarrior Registered Users 450 Posts
    Actually weapon is the most important for monk. I managed to get to 120 with full unbreakable (with transcended helm and marvelous chest) with mighty mitts. Crit damage and crit chance are extremely vital for surviving in endless. At 134+ (129+ for monk) if you don't crit enough, or your crit damage is too low, you won't make it unless you spend lot of potions.
  • Options
    pelepalapelepala Registered Users 349 Posts
    I have lv44 weapon, **** one with cc only on it :( got it from jade cyclop. Im more interested in armor as im monk and i need better defense because i die just by making 1 mistake and its hard to get past 115.

i doubt the amror increase will help monk survive in endless. i only have a cc weapon on monk. sometime i'm able to reach 123 w/o pot "sometime". monk just need a boost.
  • Options
    pelepala wrote: »
    i doubt the amror increase will help monk survive in endless. i only have a cc weapon on monk. sometime i'm able to reach 123 w/o pot "sometime". monk just need a boost.

If u can survive 3 hits instead of 2, then thats actually a lot.
  • Options
    krok8krok8 Registered Users 161 Posts
    Since i farm hellboy already for 4000+ kills and still no pauldrons of resolve and only 1 drop for chest which was fortitude

What is your IIF stats? I got the whole set of unbreakable resolve + spare armor pieces (resolve & fortitude) during the last tourney. Not even sure if I reached 1 000 kill (probably not).

I was using a full set of transcendent resolve & vulture maxed at 0/0. My IIF was around 315%.
    Playing EW3 on iOS & EW4 on Android
  • Options
    neggieneggie Registered Users 6 Posts

Apples to oranges comparison.You're not looking at comparing drop rate but obtainment time of Unbreakable to obtainment time of Godly. Since you have unlimited access to Ivar Mountains, unbreakable will always be easy to get and rather hard to quantify the difference in drop rate from Endless mode due to 15 second kills, ease of access, etc.

The answer you're looking for is obtaining Goldy is going to be a huge pain in the butt. Farming Hellboy is vastly easier than farming Endless on the levels that you'll need to obtain Godly gear.