Options

Better weapon to farm hell boy (L)

PrathikPrathik Registered Users 1 Posts
Hi
I'm level 45 warrior with gold lvl31 weapon (the pride of donstadt) from Cyclopes. Max dps 1691.
gs 6500. I have killed legendary hellboy twice but with pots. And without pots I can get him down to about 30% health. And then not possible he just kills me. Any other weapon i can get with better dps? So I can start farming hell boy and do endless mode 100+.

Comments

• Options
    SuurTrekkonSuurTrekkon Registered Users 32 Posts
    L Nian drops lvl 36 weapons, you may be lucky and get Chad from him.

For Hellboy, try to save some Energy and hit him with skills once he's dropped below 50%, that's when he deals more damage so you should try to finish him quickly then...
  • Options
    pelepalapelepala Registered Users 349 Posts
    you can farm Nian for lvl 36 gold weapon but unless you have the reagent, mainly DPSS to Max it to 3 star. your lvl 31 max is still your best bet to use. a lvl 36 2 star 15/15 is about the same damage as a max 3 star lvl 31 weapon.

edit: If you a war dont be afraid for losing health. as you health decrease your att increase which combine with a lvl 31 weapon you can easily rush HB with skill after 50%. Ofcause its never 100% win but you can save potion and time.
  • Options
    Big SageBig Sage Registered Users 317 Posts
    Best sword to farm from hell boy is leval 36 gold sword, Chad, previously the best sword in game before the realese of Murder Maker
    -Sagelz
  • Options
    EternityWarriorEternityWarrior Registered Users 450 Posts
    Two options:
    1) Farm a lvl 36 weapon from legendary nian
    2) Learn the enemy's move, parry successful all the time.

Note that 1) requires you do know the enemy's pattern a bit too. If you decide to go for 2), prepare to spend about an hour practicing until he can't hit you anymore.
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Two options:
    1) Farm a lvl 36 weapon from legendary nian
    2) Learn the enemy's move, parry successful all the time.

Note that 1) requires you do know the enemy's pattern a bit too. If you decide to go for 2), prepare to spend about an hour practicing until he can't hit you anymore.

Don't be discouraged if you don't beat him even after an hour though. Took me four days to learn his moves and kill him in normal.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    amoylawayamoylaway Registered Users 91 Posts
    Don't be discouraged if you don't beat him even after an hour though. Took me four days to learn his moves and kill him in normal.

well... considering in normal --> hellboy is new to us and we still don't know his moves thus it took you a couple of days... while in legendary, "almost" similar moves comparing legendary and normal... so 1 hour is just ok if not a bit long... just my 2 cents... :)