Options

Need help here

I've been stalled at level 120 in endless for a month. Which is absolutely ridiculous. Never mind that example of poor game design...
A new problem has arisen. Ever since this new "update" my xp is completely stalled. I gain between 3400 and 4000 xp per kill in endless but my xp bar has not increased at all, whether I do quests, kill the skeleton in jade or do endless mode. Thus I am not only stalled in endless with there being no possibility of moving forward since the gear I need to move forward only drops at levels I cannot reach, but I cannot even level my character up and get the tiny little bonus that offers.
I am stuck at level 52 and have been since the update before this one. It took all that time to get 3/4 of the way through the level and now... It appears that if I play until the sun swallows the earth, I'll still be level 52.
By the way my toon's name is Lingpan.

Comments

• Options
    trLLLLLtrLLLLL Registered Users 29 Posts
    let's just wait 2 weeks for a response
    Once a Fella, Always a Fella.
  • Options
    HemantmaliksHemantmaliks Registered Users 116 Posts
    This is the Max Level..lvl 52 cant go beyond that.
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    More on that from Moloch:
    Moloch wrote: »
    First, people are "stuck" at level 50 because they were never supposed to be past it. That was a bug. People who were already past that point have been allowed to retain levels because they put in the time and work for it. They should no longer be gaining xp. It's a minor stat edge, but there isn't any better equipment they can use, so we are allowing them to keep it for when we do a level increase.