CD : 88.8%
IIF : 49.3%
Max GS : 2459

Chad
Attack : 2125.4
CC : 12.2%
Max GS : 2641

+182 GS yet same attack and CD for Chad. I seriously thought it had more attack then Courintav. Disappointing it is. Can anybody tell why is chad having +182 GS when there's no increase in attack. Is it just for CC ??

Comments

• Options
    SuperstargumSuperstargum Registered Users 197 Posts
    12.2% CC is a huge jump in %... It's worth the 182 GS.. Also all weapons on the same level and rarity have the same atk..
  • Options
    EdgarsEdgars Registered Users 50 Posts
    IIF is 1 gs no matter on what item and what level.
    182 gs gives CC.
  • Options
    worawatworawat Registered Users 36 Posts
    k3nZ0 wrote: »
    At max evo level
    Blessed Blade
    IIF : 49.3%
    Max GS : 2459

Chad
    CC : 12.2%
    Max GS : 2641

+182 GS yet same attack and CD for Chad. I seriously thought it had more attack then Courintav. Disappointing it is. Can anybody tell why is chad having +182 GS when there's no increase in attack. Is it just for CC ??

Do some math and you'll see why Chad is a stronger weapon.
  • Options
    SuperstargumSuperstargum Registered Users 197 Posts
    worawat wrote: »
    Do some math and you'll see why Chad is a stronger weapon.

Really? That's the best answer you can give to someone that has a question? =/
  • Options
    k3nZ0k3nZ0 Registered Users 3 Posts

Lolz .. anyways man .. I hv lvl 2 chad and fully evo. Courintav ... just wanted to make sure whether chad is worth spending a million more coins ... should I go for it then
  • Options
    s4df4ces4df4ce Registered Users 141 Posts

He is rather polite to my standard.. I would have said just throw your blessed blade and max your Chad and start to use immediately.
  • Options
    ThinIceThinIce Registered Users 463 Posts
    Keep both if you have space. Use the IIF for farming, use the CC for bosses and events.
  • Options
    pelepalapelepala Registered Users 349 Posts
    k3nZ0 wrote: »
    Lolz .. anyways man .. I hv lvl 2 chad and fully evo. Courintav ... just wanted to make sure whether chad is worth spending a million more coins ... should I go for it then

if you want to farm endless for the lvl 44 sword you want the best damage output sword you can get your hand on. event tho chad and courintav has the same damage the CC will make a huge different.

getting money to upgrade an item is not hard just time comsuming, farm HB or Ronin and sell sell sell..

i fully evolved curse/master yang/murdermaker in order of which i get them.