Options

Blood Moon Wings, Fenix etc..

Aomine FroschAomine Frosch Registered Users 56 Posts
2k gems for that wings let me buy it ^_^ i hate that offerings thing! getting random trash items! Just a suggestion, put all those good stuffs at item shop Godly armors set and accs weapons pet and vanit wings, makes it easier for you guys to earn $_$

Comments

• Options
    RentocRentoc Registered Users 286 Posts
    Do not agree with this at all. Wings and gear are a source of pride and hard work at the game. Never think the best gear should be available for gems. If you just want to buy all your gear what is the point of playing?
  • Options
    Aomine FroschAomine Frosch Registered Users 56 Posts
    Rentoc wrote: »
    Do not agree with this at all. Wings and gear are a source of pride and hard work at the game. Never think the best gear should be available for gems. If you just want to buy all your gear what is the point of playing?

Wings from beast god? Hard work? How? Lol
  • Options
    RentocRentoc Registered Users 286 Posts
    Wings from beast god? Hard work? How? Lol
    You must be one of the lucky ones. I have been trying since the event started. Dont really know how many kills. Gotta be over 1000 kills. Made over 25m farming skeleton. And i have guildies that have never gotten wings period with constant farming. That is the hard work im referring to. Not throwing bails of hay, but just putting time into farming. Now take your stupid trolling comment somewhere else and use your head kid.
  • Options
    TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    Blood Moon Wings are only from Beast God so your comment is off topic.
  • Options
    BL725BL725 Registered Users 89 Posts
    2k gems for fenix lol i guess you have made tons of gems in endless lol
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    2k gems for that wings let me buy it ^_^ i hate that offerings thing! getting random trash items! Just a suggestion, put all those good stuffs at item shop Godly armors set and accs weapons pet and vanit wings, makes it easier for you guys to earn $_$

Yeah, add godlies in offerings......have fun playing with the 10 other people that pay thousands of dollars! P2W games are sickening and so would seeing a bunch of noobs with fat wallets.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.