Options

Recover accidentally sold item...

[PHP]I know it's a long shot but I was wondering if there is a way to recover an item that I accidentally sold while clearing my inventory? Seems I sold my recently upgraded purple sword (Level 26, of the Butcher). Is there any way to get it back?[/PHP]

Comments

• Options
    CaliverCaliver Registered Users 63 Posts
    Nope.. but dont worry, i sold gold lev 31 sword , 2nd best sword in game ~_~ (expect for lev 44)
  • Options
    CraigsterCraigster Registered Users 143 Posts
    I had just got it fully evolved after about a week of continuous fusing. Used all my gems and about 500k worth of gold. (Not sure why I hadn't equipped it yet) Did the daily Jade Forrest quest and sold all the drops (along with the sword). Noticed the green up arrow as I was hitting the sell button and I screamed!!! About all I can "farm" right now is hellboy on normal. What's the best weapon drop I can expect from him?
  • Options
    Floyd99Floyd99 Registered Users 70 Posts
    There is a way! If you sell something on accident don't leave the item screen, force close the app& when you restart youll have what you sold! Try it. It works!
  • Options
    CraigsterCraigster Registered Users 143 Posts
    Oops, I'm a little bit past that point already but, I will remember that for next time, cause I am sure it will happen again! Thanks!