Options

(L) Nian Drops ???

kyrsanchokyrsancho Registered Users 7 Posts
What exactly does he drop after update? Does he drop godly gear? I currently have Weap. Skyplitter lvl36 max gs 2458. WhAt and where is the next best weap I can get?

Comments

• Options
    NovieNovie Registered Users 11 Posts
    kyrsancho wrote: »
    What exactly does he drop after update? Does he drop godly gear? I currently have Weap. Skyplitter lvl36 max gs 2458. WhAt and where is the next best weap I can get?

The nect upgrade is a lvl 44 weapon I believe from endless 110+ or 114+ But I currently do not have it. I am farming hellboy to gear up for the waves.
  • Options
    Ok. But with my current lvl36 weap I can't get to lvl 110 or hard to farm hellboy???? I'm stuck
  • Options
    Ok. But with my current lvl36 weap I can't get to lvl 110 or hard to farm hellboy???? I'm stuck

I am in the same boat. it makes this game kinda stupid. I hear they used to have jade bosses that dropped 42 gold weapons. no idea how to get to 110+ I am stuck at 109 and they just 1 shot me. Been farming hell boy for the last 4 days with zero upgrades.
  • Options

I am in the same boat. it makes this game kinda stupid. I hear they used to have jade bosses that dropped 42 gold weapons. no idea how to get to 110+ I am stuck at 109 and they just 1 shot me. Been farming hell boy for the last 4 days with zero upgrades.
  • Options
    I can't even farm hell boy cause I dnt have the armor to endure his hits. :( wondering if the dungeons in between him and nian drop purple armor lvl 36 ???
  • Options
    ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts
    I can't even farm hell boy cause I dnt have the armor to endure his hits. :( wondering if the dungeons in between him and nian drop purple armor lvl 36 ???

Yes, L. Nian drop lvl 36 legendary weapon, just farm to get it. Good luck.
  • Options
    ChrystallChrystall Registered Users 12 Posts
    Pls,can someone to tell me where i can get a good weapon for mage lvl 36?(only 2300GS i have :(..so the name of that place is..? thank you.
  • Options
    amoylawayamoylaway Registered Users 91 Posts

we're the same... i can kill hellboy alright.. but for 3 mins!!! we don't have other options i guess...
    Chrystall wrote: »
    Pls,can someone to tell me where i can get a good weapon for mage lvl 36?(only 2300GS i have :(..so the name of that place is..? thank you.

leg cyclops...
  • Options
    BL725BL725 Registered Users 89 Posts
    We have no chance of gettig tier 8 gear or godly gear unless we dont fully upgrade our unbreakable to 3 star... 113 is my limit w/o using any pots or rev pots and my gear is unbreakable set fully fused
  • Options
    Just keep farming nian and look for chad thats second best weapon in the game for warr and also look for transcendent gear and fully fuse it and thats good enough to beat hellboy...but just wanna tell you even if you have legendary armor and fully ipgrade it hellboy dmg will be somewhere in 2.5k or 3k...just study his movement if he fly then parry it
  • Options
    TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    BL725 wrote: »
    We have no chance of gettig tier 8 gear or godly gear unless we dont fully upgrade our unbreakable to 3 star... 113 is my limit w/o using any pots or rev pots and my gear is unbreakable set fully fused

If you're a Monk you are very very skilled
    If you're a Warrior it's OK but with a little more practice and luck you can get to 115.
    If you're a Mage you're not using her right. With the Mage with Brainscrambler fully fused and around 7500 GS i made it to 117 without pots.
  • Options
    Dude im always unlucky at 114 the mob that show up are 2 archr or at 113 2 archer, 2 fying eyeball and 1 wolf thats the mob that showed in 113-114..note the archer and eyeball dmg is so freaking high the eyeball alone can eat 90% of my health if i fail to parry his atk and the archer his normal at dmg is so high also sometimes you wont even know that he was summon in 113 bxoz you are busy killing either the wolf or catkin
  • Options
    TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    Trust me, I know. I have a 11XX Monk and I need lots of luck to get past 115. Usually I get to 117 -118. Only once I did it to 121 without pots.
  • Options
    HemantmaliksHemantmaliks Registered Users 116 Posts
    Is done legendary hellboy and normal.hellboy moves are doing same ?????
  • Options
    SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts

If you have farmed Nian enough and got the Transcendent set and you also say you already have the 36 weapon, you should be able to start farming Hellboy. If not then just level up some more and level up your skills, by farming Nian or stages in between.
    When you can farm Hellboy do so untill you have the Unbreakable set and max them. After that go for Endless and Godly gear. This is my advice to advance further. Not that hard if you really want it.
  • Options
    pelepalapelepala Registered Users 349 Posts
    BL725 wrote: »
    Dude im always unlucky at 114 the mob that show up are 2 archr or at 113 2 archer, 2 fying eyeball and 1 wolf thats the mob that showed in 113-114..note the archer and eyeball dmg is so freaking high the eyeball alone can eat 90% of my health if i fail to parry his atk and the archer his normal at dmg is so high also sometimes you wont even know that he was summon in 113 bxoz you are busy killing either the wolf or catkin

When i see archer showed up he my first target to take down. not like hes hard are anything just a pain cuz hes double arrows following by flaming arrow are a ***** if you cant see them on your screen since he alway move away from you. When theres 2 or 3 archer they spawn in different parts of the map making a pain. so has to take them out as fast as possible.
  • Options
    I have Devine Gears and Lvl 31 legendary Weapon fullu eveolved, i cruise to 100 + lvl in endless tower. i mean u just need to dodge at teh right time all you need is CC and CD thats all and OFC dodge. FOR MONK.
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    I have Devine Gears and Lvl 31 legendary Weapon fullu eveolved, i cruise to 100 + lvl in endless tower. i mean u just need to dodge at teh right time all you need is CC and CD thats all and OFC dodge. FOR MONK.

Bro, with mighty mitts, along with 3 critical orbs, Rage of Vaj'ra will barely do any damage to bearman on wave 129+. You need to be extremely lucky with your criticals if you want to get past that. Monk just flat out sucks in endless. Dodge is the worst skill, because it is used as a hit and run tactic, but when there's a time limit, he just can't get the job done.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    pelepala wrote: »
    When i see archer showed up he my first target to take down. not like hes hard are anything just a pain cuz hes double arrows following by flaming arrow are a ***** if you cant see them on your screen since he alway move away from you. When theres 2 or 3 archer they spawn in different parts of the map making a pain. so has to take them out as fast as possible.

It doesn't matter if you take them down first. You can only kill one at a time, and if you have luck like me, you get 3-5 flame archers every other run in endless.....
  • Options
    UltraSceptile Bro...i meant was, m only able to reach 100 with that gears,, :D not more than that :P Damage is so IMBA..
  • Options
    UltraSceptile Bro...i meant was, m only able to reach 100 with that gears,, :D not more than that :P Damage is so IMBA..

My point was that monk is equal to all other classes, but once you reach endless 110+, well , things get ugly. It is really hard, lol.