Options

Punished for being max level.

Why are players of max level being punished by not having any quest for dailies? U can't earn any tokens this way and allows unbalanced game play for the token tournaments since everyone 49 and under can earn at the least tokens and with the new jade bosses reagents and coins also. Does anyone have a good reason for why there is no incentive to reach max level?

Comments

• Options
    harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    Im lv 50 and I get 5 daily quests. Fuse item, 5 levels in endless, 2 in thundrim and kill L.hellboy.
  • Options
    LegionsbladeLegionsblade Registered Users 103 Posts
    Then it must be players 51 and higher not getting any daily quest but 1 endless quest. It wasn't our fault the game allowed us to move past level 50. The quest should be brought back.
  • Options
    Just bumping so Glu doesn't forget to give an answer for why we don't get daily quest.
  • Options
    harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    Can I suggest because the game code wasn't written for lv51 or above. There must be some lines of code that say the level 50 daily quests is for lv 48 (or whatever) to 50.
  • Options
    Even if that is the case we were getting quest before they set max level to 50. The code was fine until they set the max level and they should have made sure the game worked accordingly instead of leaving players 51 and higher without any daily quest besides the endless 5 levels quest.
  • Options
    VagnercastorfreireVagnercastorfreire Registered Users 67 Posts
    Sou nivel 51 vocês podem redefinir meu nivel para 50 pois depois de atingir tal nivel meu rank de vp não está atualizando porfavor resolvam
  • Options
    xMichaelXxMichaelX Registered Users 65 Posts
    It's stupid. If anything we deserve more quests.
  • Options
    MolochMoloch Registered Users 279 Posts
    We are aware of the issue and it is being looked at. The lack of daily quests above level 50 is not technically a bug, it is anyone being over level 50 that is the bug.
  • Options
    xMichaelXxMichaelX Registered Users 65 Posts
    Yeah, no xp after lvl 50 either. & 51+ no quests :( other than endless
  • Options
    pelepalapelepala Registered Users 349 Posts
    Moloch wrote: »
    We are aware of the issue and it is being looked at. The lack of daily quests above level 50 is not technically a bug, it is anyone being over level 50 that is the bug.

Hi Moloch

can you comfirm if any player with lvl pass 51 gain any stats or damage increase over player at lvl 50 with same gear?
    i remember seeing on forum saying that they do get a damage increase from lvl increase.
  • Options
    pelepala wrote: »
    Hi Moloch

can you comfirm if any player with lvl pass 51 gain any stats or damage increase over player at lvl 50 with same gear?
    i remember seeing on forum saying that they do get a damage increase from lvl increase.

They get a slight stat boost. Yes we are aware this gives them a slight edge on endgame survival tower. No, we aren't changing that right this moment. Yes, it is on our list of things to do :p
  • Options
    pelepalapelepala Registered Users 349 Posts
    They get a slight stat boost. Yes we are aware this gives them a slight edge on endgame survival tower. No, we aren't changing that right this moment. Yes, it is on our list of things to do :p

i see, thanks for clarifying its not much of a big deal. since currently no pvp function.
  • Options
    MenesMenes Registered Users 18 Posts

I tried this logic today at work with no luck. I tried to explain to a user that it wasn't technically the application that was broke it was just that the network was broke and they couldn't reach the application... I was met with a confused look and they said just fix it we don't give a ....
  • Options
    So, basically Glu allowed players to level past 50 which should have easily been caught with any beta testing to max level and now the answer is u don't get any quest for being level 51 or higher even though it was Glu developments fault for not testing the product correctly. It was easy to take the quest away shouldn't be that difficult to add them back so those players have something to do with those toons. Disappointed.
  • Options
    d1ck42od1ck42o Registered Users 49 Posts
    I am currently 51 on mnk and got the **** end of the stick lol. Cant gain xp and only have 1 quest, survive 5 waves. Weaksauce if you ask me
  • Options
    krok8krok8 Registered Users 161 Posts

Yes, please update the max level for everyone to level 60 or something like that. It's totally unfair for the new players to have other players over lvl 50 (especially if their stats sitll increasing by leveling over lvl 50).
    Playing EW3 on iOS & EW4 on Android
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    krok8 wrote: »
    Yes, please update the max level for everyone to level 60 or something like that. It's totally unfair for the new players to have other players over lvl 50 (especially if their stats sitll increasing by leveling over lvl 50).

Highest is level 56, legit. But in reality, in endless mode, which is the only good thing, it doesn't matter. You still are getting wrecked badly 130+ if you don't have full godly.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    DarqerDarqer Registered Users 78 Posts

It IS technical because you turned off everything to "fix" the main quest reset thingie. Ofc you made that ASAP coz you could get gems with that by Redoing them. And coz of greedyness ofc its fixed fast but almost a month passed without the daily quest fix . Yea we arent so important.....
  • Options
    Well said Darqer. Glu,doesn't care about fixing anything. The on,y thing they will update are tournaments that are 100% pay to win. If they care they would worry about creating a game that was quality and actually listen to their player population. Disappointed as usual.
  • Options
    Just bumping this thread because waiting for a legitimate answer for why the quest were taken away? Also, why there are still no quest for players 51 and higher?
  • Options
    UItraSceptileUItraSceptile Registered Users 29 Posts
    Well, i think it is because....

Never mind, you wanted a legitimate answer.
  • Options
    Just bumping this thread because waiting for a legitimate answer for why the quest were taken away? Also, why there are still no quest for players 51 and higher?

Just because you did not like the answer or explanation does not make it illegitimate.
  • Options
    SuperstargumSuperstargum Registered Users 197 Posts
    Moloch... I agree with your last comment but the fact that players could hit 51+ before you guys patched it is not their fault... and to fix the quest reset issue (free gems) you guys made a quick patch not considering the players who are all actually 51+... Now your saying that being 51+ is a bug?? So what Im getting is the people that are 51+ is the problem not the fact that you guys as a company didnt take into consideration while patching an known bug and in the process created another...

Legitimate or illegitimate? Who really cares... Just fix the issue as quickly as you guys fixed the free gems issue... Quick to fix things that cut into your profits but when it comes to player issues it doesnt seem to get the same attention... This is a bad business practice which is why you have people complaining... And a smart comment from a moderator is not going to get you any more respect as a moderator. Hope to see issues resolved.
  • Options
    Moloch,

Your previous answer to why there are no quest for players 51+ didn't answer anything to why they were taken away. Since your answer didn't give any reasons to why the quest were taken makes your answer not legitimate to the problem at hand. Saying that Glu is looking into the situation doesn't explain anything either. It shouldn't take this long to get a reason for why the quest were taken away. Players discuss this issue a lot. I have to agree with Superstargum with the opinion that Glu only corrects problems that would lead to profit loss and doesn't tend to legitimate player concerns on issues. Don't be mad if u don't like the comments people leave since we want answers and things fixed.
  • Options
    s4df4ces4df4ce Registered Users 141 Posts
    Just because you did not like the answer or explanation does not make it illegitimate.

Quick on updates if your company is losing money from a glitch while giving flying f**K on glitches hindering player's game play. We dont want your witty answer but action on the issues addressed here on forum by those who are paying all of you salaries.
  • Options
    DarqerDarqer Registered Users 78 Posts
    we want answers plx...and an ETA of the fix.