Options

Trade/Auction with other players

domkedomke Registered Users 4 Posts
Trade system would be very good for making coins or getting better gear from more experienced players

Comments

• Options
    HemantmaliksHemantmaliks Registered Users 116 Posts
    Yes this is will defentely work and may be DEVS can support a Merchant area where people and sell there Items for price, Just like in Ragnarok.

For Eg if a person has 2x same type of wing, he can only wear one, and second is of no use, so its better to sell @ desired or price or trade with another type of wing
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Lol, this option is pathetic. Work for your own gear, don't just try and buy it off someone else. What Glu really needs to do is increase endless drop rates or bring in a new boss that drops godlies. I beat 110-120 so many times that im sick of it. Seriously, I enjoy working for my own gear. But after working for it, i kind of expect to see it.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    Matthew137Matthew137 Registered Users 17 Posts
    Lol, this option is pathetic. Work for your own gear, don't just try and buy it off someone else. What Glu really needs to do is increase endless drop rates or bring in a new boss that drops godlies. I beat 110-120 so many times that im sick of it. Seriously, I enjoy working for my own gear. But after working for it, i kind of expect to see it.
    Agreed. Allowing trade would ruin the core of this game and everyone will get a godly set of resolve handed to them.
  • Options
    frenzy11frenzy11 Registered Users 6 Posts
    I have to side with UltraSceptile on this one.
  • Options
    every idea has its pros and cons.
  • Options
    every idea has its pros and cons.

Yes, so you must decide which one outweighs the other.
  • Options
    yeah..half of the people will thinks its gud rest not good
  • Options
    yeah..half of the people will thinks its gud rest not good

Basically the more lazy low end players will love this idea and the people who have been farming endless tower (more experienced and patient players) for weeks will hate it.
  • Options
    there's a saying Patience is a VIRTUE !! :D
  • Options
    DemonicDemonic Registered Users 167 Posts
    Um items have level limits lol, low end players wont have the level for the items, also they wont have the cash.
    How much do you think godly armour would go for?
    Wings yeah your looking at 200mil+

Auctions would make it so players that should of earned it or are good enough to earn it can earn it easy.
    Low end players would have to work there @ss off to get them, even then they proberly wouldn't want to spend all that hard earned cash on 1 item lol.

Do people really think someones gonna farm godly gear then sell it for 20k? The drop rates flipping terrible and with auctions there will be merchants (players that buy for low, sell for high) so nothings ever gonna be cheap.
    In saying that certain items would be a lot cheaper than others but simply buying full godly gear would cost a ton and if you could afford that amount then you earned it. Case closed.

Trades should not happen then there will be players with 1 good character that would just get friends to boost there other characters and vice versa, trades would skew the game in a bad way.
    Demonic666
  • Options
    Demonic wrote: »
    Um items have level limits lol, low end players wont have the level for the items, also they wont have the cash.
    How much do you think godly armour would go for?
    Wings yeah your looking at 200mil+

Auctions would make it so players that should of earned it or are good enough to earn it can earn it easy.
    Low end players would have to work there @ss off to get them, even then they proberly wouldn't want to spend all that hard earned cash on 1 item lol.

Do people really think someones gonna farm godly gear then sell it for 20k? The drop rates flipping terrible and with auctions there will be merchants (players that buy for low, sell for high) so nothings ever gonna be cheap.
    In saying that certain items would be a lot cheaper than others but simply buying full godly gear would cost a ton and if you could afford that amount then you earned it. Case closed.

Trades should not happen then there will be players with 1 good character that would just get friends to boost there other characters and vice versa, trades would skew the game in a bad way.

Yeah, sure, there are level limits.

So maybe if some guy hits level 44.

Then he spends around 1000 dollars for gems for gold......then buys a murdermaker off someone. There are people who will do that. That would make the people who have been farming endless for weeks (like me) ****ed off cuz i never got my murdermaker.
  • Options
    BL725BL725 Registered Users 89 Posts
    Let just say thy add this feature why would you think the transaction will be in gold not gems? For sure if they add this one glu will use the gem as te payment for trade or auction..you are just giving them a new idea to milk is with $$$
  • Options
    trade and auction will be between players only,
  • Options
    Who plays Arcane Legends, if one plays that game there are many concepts that can be implemented,
  • Options
    Yeah, sure, there are level limits.

So maybe if some guy hits level 44.

Then he spends around 1000 dollars for gems for gold......then buys a murdermaker off someone. There are people who will do that. That would make the people who have been farming endless for weeks (like me) ****ed off cuz i never got my murdermaker.

If they spend that much on gems for gold then they could of easily spent less gems and just farmed endless so either way its a fair way for them to get it.

You will realise most games are like that, theres always a spender way to get the item. This game just doesn't have it for some reason.
    Demonic666
  • Options
    VoidBladerVoidBlader Registered Users 255 Posts
    As we has so many hackers now...
    Simply NO!!

Hackers would hack however they want, then trade those gear to a new legit ID
    Or just hack LV and offering, and give away free gold gear like a cake, so no one have to farm.
    It would end up destroy the game.
  • Options
    SuperstargumSuperstargum Registered Users 197 Posts
    I can see hackers killing the market with so many gold weapons/armors that the items them selves become dirt cheap... I dont think they would give it away but they will try to sell them if they could... This would actually give them a reason to hack... Not entirely sure why they even bother to do it atm... There is no way for them to make a profit... I think that once GLU can come up with a method to greatly limit hackers they will implement something to this nature but for now there are just too many hackers to implement this... It would kill the market and kill the game in the process..
  • Options
    Yeah never really thought about hackers flooding auctions.
    Would most likely ruin the game and just create more hackers
    Demonic666
  • Options
    Demonic wrote: »
    If they spend that much on gems for gold then they could of easily spent less gems and just farmed endless so either way its a fair way for them to get it.

You will realise most games are like that, theres always a spender way to get the item. This game just doesn't have it for some reason.

This game doesn't have a way for spenders to get godly items......

let's recap. they make you pay 20 tickets to enter endless. and you can only hold 40 at a time. now lets combine this with the absolutely stingy drop rate.

Well, that makes it fair for everyone to get godlies!
  • Options
    Yeah its not a pay-2-win game so only way you could possibly buy godly is from tournaments lol.

I would like a way to buy godly gear lol.
    Never gonna get it on monk from endless thats for sure.
    Demonic666